Why is Jeanne D'Arc so loved?

Why is Jeanne D'Arc so loved?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/maple_LuwenWS/status/882798270170386432
youtube.com/watch?v=FKdn4tV4kzc&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JANNU

>I'm the sexiest

Foreign magical virgin, otakus fantasize her so much.

People don't feel love for her, only lust.

She's a real life feMC.

I've got some burning love for her.

You just think you do.

I like all the jeanne

>loving a schizo frog
Mordred is where it's at.

Nice boy

He's cute too

She's a saint, died as a martyr, go away, demons of lust.

Lectia a cute

I'm pretty sure I really do.

You just think you do.

>She

You are all delusional that is a man with androgen insensitivity syndrome.

Here's a donut steel Jeanne pixel sprite from an upcoming doujin game. twitter.com/maple_LuwenWS/status/882798270170386432

>Long hair
>Not in a braid
Gay

You are confusing Jeanne with Astolfo

>fought to protect and REMOVE ANGLO, not out of aggression or for conquest
>got burnt alive by corrupt priests and the pathetic frog king for being a threat to the order of King and Church because JEANNU does what the monarchy and papacy don't: COMMAND THE HEARTS OF FRANCE

things woulda been different around here if JEANNU had turned evil, declared herself Empress and removed frog king

>daddy issues

She's a good Christian girl who fought her country while delivering sick bantz to the Brittish.

That appeals to several sensibilities.

>to the Brittish
They were french too.

___ _____ ____?

FASTER

If you want real life heroines, you need to genderbent men. She is one of the rare exceptions.

Because Sup Forums love La (boi)Pucelle.

She's different enough from Saber while still being a Saber clone that secondaries can latch on and call her their waifu without being called out on not knowing shit about the source material she's from. Her arc in F/GO is also extremely early so everyone has seen her even if they don't know squat about Apocrypha.

I'm guessing there is an extention for downloading twitter gifs/videos?

Are you retarded?

Well, you have to find the direct element in the console then? Cause the simple right click does nothing, unless there is a hotkey or some shit.

Because of tragic past and just reasons to go to war. Pretty romantic and sad tale who is widely regarded as 'did nothing wrong' but burned alive by vile accusations. People feel that.

SAFE

Sexualizing saint Jeanne D'arc is wrong.

>Implying France can ever defeat the Eternal Anglo
youtube.com/watch?v=FKdn4tV4kzc&t

glorified cheerleader

This. Even in a series where she has a child, said child was literally born through holy magic so she stays a pure virgin.

He doesn't have breasts

Because

shes hot

Lewd Saint coming through

You will never have a threesome with slutty Rin and tomboy Seiba

I could fap to her story sprites all day, especially that one with her crazy smirk.

cuz she is cool.. rose to great power and feel from grace in to a grave.. the story was around in past times even before the internet (i know.. impossible information existed before the internet.. but.. books & talking) and the story intrigued the japanese writers and they made their own versions.. this ofc being around the time she was still alive (possibly?)

or, for the same reason your waifu thinking of her sex when using her dildo instead of you.. you pick

I want to be raped by her.

>there are no femdom doujinshi of her

Not so fast!

No, we need to go faster.

>executed by her own country that she protected
>loved