Anti-weed propaganda

Why did (((they))) try so hard to get Americans to stop smoking weed?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170125214606.htm
imgur.com/a/bHRKb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because weed makes you lazy as shit so you aren’t working your ass off to make mr shekelstein even richer. Also selling weed is really easy and can’t be (((taxed)))

Why would you want to throw your life away over a fucking plant?

it's not heroin, relax

>throw your life away
I hope by that you mean go to jail
Weed addiction is a meme

Most of those ads are targeted at minors, smoking too early in life will permanently damage your brain.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170125214606.htm

But it makes you talk to dogs n shiet goyimthe commercials said so

i think the real question is, why do they say using a plant is throwing your life away, then go and end your life with "prison"

>Weed addiction is a meme
Yeah ok. Im not even anti weed and i know thats bullshit. You arent going to throw up and get the shakes from not smoking it, but you sure as hell will be irritable and doing everything you can to try and find a bag,

most of those were actually advertisements in favor of drugs. I'm not sure if you people here remember this, but the D.A.R.E program was literally a program that would teach kids about all the different kinds of drugs, what the "high" was like for each drug, and then throw in a boiler plate warning about how it's illegal and bad for you. However, most of the lectures were centered around how enjoyable drugs can be.

they do ? holy shit, thats it, i'll convert to judaism now

Because it gets rid of the need for antidepressants and all the other pharmaceuticals they shovel down your throat.

fug, i meant this pic

Nope.
t. Stonerfag who heavily smokes weed on and off for weeks at a time.

Not sure if Pedo the Giraffe is a thing in your country, but one time he had us watch this video about a girl taking lsd, and she talks about shadow tentacles and at the end she fuckin says
>it was wicked sick

to lower class consciousness

I remember those commercials as a young child back in early-mid 2000s

lol, I remember in high school a motivational speaker from D.A.R.E. came to my class and spoke about weed. He said how fun it was, how he "thought" everything felt better, tasted better, sounded better etc - but that it made him drop out of college and ruined his life, lol.

I just remember thinking "this dude just told me how awesome weed is, so I'll try it and just not be a fucking retard like him"....Which I did.

I remember that retarded shit. What was the point of it again?

>Cannabis becomes legalised
>Huge multi-national corporations set up huge markets selling this vice to the newly addicted population
>Same corporations behind the current 'weed is healthy' lie so that they can get you hooked on it
>"I'm so woke because I want cannabis legal"

Literally the same as alcohol and gambling. Push for it to be legal so that they can profit off the misery of millions while retards like you think you're against them by doing exactly what they want

Being pro-cannabis is literally the most blue pilled thing you can do.

Because smoking weed is nigger-tier lazy fucking behavior. It's a crutch for life no different than alcohol. It also makes you stupid and apathetic in the long run. Nigger drug.

Dont get high if you arent bettering your life. Bottom line. If your life is on track then its not a problem. Stoners should all gas themselves if they arent reaching thier potential because it can make doing nothing seem like something real quick.
Pot is not going to make you happy. Fulfilling your life makes you happy. Find that first. Weed is just an accesory to better what you already have going on.

Found the boomer who never smoked a joint in his shitty life

>Implying pharma won't just profit off a population hooked on cannabis, like alcohol companies do now

Something about grog fucking your liver and lsd making you take your clothes off and shout at your dog. Turns out it's pretty spot on.

>lol dude im so woke just light up man dude lmao, yeah i spend thousands of my cash on vices like weed and alcohol to profit some fucker on my mysery but dude lmao just chill and joint man dude lmao what are you a square?

It makes people happy with doing fuck all. They should be consuming goods instead. Although the company who owns Doritos would probably like it.

>be pol
>board shared by ancaps and natsoc
>can get along
>mutual agreement on hating other people's
>mutual agreement on a lot of subjects
>weed comes up
>weed isn't degenerate I'm woke
>lol 420 blaze it
>im not a lazy nigger like all these lazy niggers out here so I can smoke
>Insert anecdotal evidence about weed here
>weed lmao

Wtf is it about weed
You guys see being a pothead as a noble pursuit.
Literally the only addiction that comes with a superiority complex too

probably this

>implying weeds dont fucking grow

Most common pharmaceuticals would be unsellable because people would just 'smoke through' minor discomforts and unlike pills can't be regulated because every dumbfuck can grow it in their yard unlike let's say tobacco. is also related but not as much, when you're high you usually don't give a shit about jews above you and it gets them insanely mad when you don't pay attention to their scare tactics but don't want to actually fire you if you actually bring money in, just intimidate you to make more

Agreed. They're so indoctrinated by the mainstream dogma of "dude weed is healthy and good for you" that they don't realise they're just perpetuating their own misery and profiting some fucker from it.

So it's come full-circle and now shills are trying to force an opinion on Sup Forums by saying da joos don't like it so they should. Tisk tisk, such an old and trite tactic

Don't get up and skin up, go to work earn some cash etc.
Weed is a treat after the day is done.
Keep it like this and no problems .

How often do people make their own alcohol or tobacco rather than just buying it?

Alcohol prohibition caused far more damages than legal alcohol, read a book nigro, people will smoke weed either way and making it illegal just gives it 'forbidden fruit feel' for kids, nothing more.

Sorry bro but everyone knows jews fucking despise the weed industry. We do the exact opposite of what jews do because we are redpilled

nah here they would just send cops to the classrooms with kits like pic related that literally had samples of various drugs so kids could identify them if they ever say them.

Everyone used to.

That's because we live in a society that doesn't demonise alcohol use. How many people drink in Saudi Arabia or Iran? How many people smoke cannabis in Japan?

People will smoke cannabis because huge corporations and you (their foot soldiers) keep telling people it's great and harmless so that they can make fatter profits off people's misery, and you can keep convincing yourself that you're beating 'the systems'.

I've brewed mead before, its not hard to do.
Takes ages though,

Imo people don't understand that psychological addiction can be more difficult to overcome than a physical one, barring opiates and alcohol/benzos.

Looks like the MDMA sample might have gone walkabout

You've never done MDMA.

making alcohol requires some chemistry knowledge and basic equipment and you can risk blowing shit up or going blind if you distill improperly, tobacco has retarded cycles so it's not very viable for yearly grow, weed? weed is weed, it grow itself, you need soil, water, sun, that's it, if you don't have sun you use lamp, the equipment is also much simpler than for making alcohol

no, but it sounds relevant enough

I'm sure the Jewish multinationals will hate the fact that they'll soon have a new source of revenue in America

>Being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian

((((They)))) don't have controll over the market

>How many people drink in Saudi Arabia or Iran?
These are literal animal shitholes, hos many animals drink alcohol?
>How many people smoke cannabis in Japan?
They're permanently wired up on stimulants lol, so you think some renamed meth is better than weed? kek
>People will smoke cannabis because huge corporations and you (their foot soldiers) keep telling people it's great and harmless so that they can make fatter profits off people's misery, and you can keep convincing yourself that you're beating 'the systems'.
Which is fucking bullshit, because last I checked jews and americans spend DECADES demonizing it (and using it when they deemed fit)so that it wouldn't fuck up their profits in all the shit weed can replace (watch movie The Union: Business Behind getting high). The 'weed is good' meme is fairly recent and fresh and serves nothing more than softening tactics so people don't go after them and goverments for lying to them for so long because it's really hard to convince people that weed kills people and ruins lives when even high schoolers can get it easier than alcohol and verify it's bullshit. Jews themselves have legal weed and kick out immigrants out of Israel, your country has it exactly opposite, coincidence huh?

>addiction
try again

Because you knew full well it was a crime and did it anyway? Textbook sociopaths behavior, society doesn't need that shit and your neighbors certainly don't want to put up with that shit either. Where else would you go except prison?

When was the last time you pirated something user

cos weed makes you retarded and thus humble to the truth. it's a strange transformative sin in this strange time. I don't completely get it. I see 420 everywhere. something about going inward in a society that wants us to just go along with things without questioning.

Because they know Americans are so dumb they'll do the opposite in order to keep the population dumb, poor, but always in need of work

Weed is for niggers

Link?

Ok weed is radioactive though it glows in the fucking dark. Obviously some people are susceptible to the malmutations in microdosing or industry- production. It's not like this utopia of a retard-free society did not exist once and does not already exist in some places. It's just when retard-free is a state of mind that the elite start having problems, because you know weed has been used throughout the whole of mankind. You just might not know what mutations used to exist before it was illegal in the USA. I'm sure King Tut was strapped.

I really, really hope it becomes the norm to associate people who flaunt getting high as cringey. Like stoners who ironically wear DARE shirts and quote Nancy Reagan.

Please Gen Z, mock the generation that came before you for being a bunch of edgy losers.

Wut?

as a daily smoker, stopping weed is the best thing you can do. It isn't the weed itself thats harmfull, but the weed influenced lazyness and aimlessness and the resulting bahviours that form your character eventually.

Sauce

imgur.com/a/bHRKb

I work almost 60 hours a week and one of the few things I look forward to is the blunt waiting for me at home when I get off work.

Found the kikerino

lol

Drugs are for niggers and gays

Weed addiction is less than caffiene addiction faggot. I smoked everyday, all day for years until 2 weeks ago bc i have to piss for job in a couple months. The worst withdawal is cold sweats and insomia. Dies down after a few days and its over. It's not difficult.

Srry was meant for

This.

Fucking stoners need to be executed.

Well i guess, but will you be still saying that when they bring in a law that says you can't criticise laws ?
What about a in a hypothetical scenario, they brought in a law due to loopholes that says you must consume marijuana. Would you obey it ?

I thought weed was holding me back then i quit for 7 years and my life was exactly the same except I drank all the time

Believe it or not, marijuana can trigger permanent depression/anxiety in SOME people. It's a very small percentage of the population, but it can be harmful.

t. faggot who smoked weed a lot in college and now has chronic panic attacks

>(((they))) encourage weed usage to dumb down the goyim and lower resistance
>(((they))) discourage weed usage to make the goyim more productive for (((them)))
Now i've seen these two sides posted here a million times
pick one you scum

This shit is so stupid its just a drug. Some people have a good time with it others don't. It's no worse than booze and should be legal.

(((They))) didn't. Red-blooded Americans who cared about their youth and the future of their nation did. (((They))) have been pushing weed culture on stupid goyim like you for decades in an effort to destroy white society.

Quit smoking weed you fucking loser.

this
Weed is for degenerates

Shrooms make you feel like pic related.

I didnt consume cannabis until my early 20s. I went from leftist to hard right really fast. Thanks nigger drug dealers, day of the rope.

Okay so you replaced one addiction with another. Turns out it wasn't weed holding you back you're right. You were holding yourself back by being an addict.

Basically nailed it in the first post. Well done.

Shills or tards.
Shills or tards.
(((they))) did make weed illegal and try their best to both promote it and attack it to enslave and destroy.
Divide and Conquer.
Nothing new.

That is actually a weak attempt by Catholic parents to save their children from the clutches of marijuana. I know so many people today that just checked out on life and just smoke weed and watch netflix/play videogames all day long.

Alcohol lobby.