Relax everyone - (((They))) planned this

This pic is 30 years old. (((They))) wanted this to happen. However don't underestimate the power of Donald Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

biblestudy.org/bible-study-by-topic/mythical-animals-in-the-bible/phoenix.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

would unironically be the best thing for the world. aliens probably aren't talking to us because of our shitty politics.

Kys NWO boot licker

I can't tell if he was being sarcastic but that's how I thought it. Surely, no NWO shill would post something that retarded.

Bump

go fuck yourself

Which alt coin will it be?

ripple

Why is every shitty happening thread bumped, but this only barely?

Don't care

Bumping

Tell us something new.
Many of us have known this for decades.
Its coming and its inevitable

The new thing is, that Trump was annointed by god and that he will survive this and will make America the strongest its ever been for atleast 7 more years.

OP is just parroting what Hannity predicted.
Hannity predicted this.

What did he say?

You can't stump the Trump.

NESARA

BRING RON PAUL ON BOARD AS FINANCIAL CONSULTANT/HIGH UP POSITION.

REBOOT AMERICAN ECONOMY

GEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>no forex jew
that's good

Lead fishing lures

Checked

We will win for thousands of years to come

One world.
One currency.
One government.
One religion
One race.

In god we trust. Satan can crawl back to hell, because he will never win again!

Dark times await us, but the most glory ones will follow

I hope they call it credits

ding ding ding! you are INCORRECT

Thanks god for bitcoin, then

I hope you just share their plans, and don't believe in them.

Bitcoin will survive this and will come back stronger. The strongest it's ever been in fact. Screencap this

gold-backed cryptocurrency is the future

Bumpo

I will end up inevitably working towards those plans as I slave away, so it doesn't really matter if I believe in them.

You're going to be eating gold when shit hits the fan? Keep it, I'd much rather stockpile medical supplies, gas, ammo, canned food, wine and weed if I had a comfy ass bunker to keep it all in.

Cmon guys get in here!

it was an obvious shitpost
>stockpile medical supplies, gas, ammo, canned food, wine and weed if I had a comfy ass bunker
COMFY although once the apocalypse sets in i know i would end up trading all my ammo for more weed and wine

Not if you try to stop them, by exposing them. They can only archieve those by deception, so we can ultimatly win in the end. And we will win

>Implying trump isnt a kike puppet

Top kek

>”trading”
Kek.

>falling for the periodical Jew

Magazines have one function: to sell copy. Getting your worldview from magazines is like getting nutrition from the candy store.

Fuck off JIDF

How fucking thick do you have to be to realise Trump is subservient to his kike masters

>Let his daughter marry a kike and all produced children will worship Judaism
>Went to Israel and wore a kike cap while touching their dirty old wall
>Sucked off kikes to appease them at AIPAC

i have an entire infographic of trump basically telling israel and netanyahu to fuck off. im too lazy to find it though. ANONSSSSSSSS

Bump

The economist predicted a lot of shit that came true. Lurk moar.

Thats a rising pheonix. Pheonix is also bald eagle. Pheonix is satan symbolism
biblestudy.org/bible-study-by-topic/mythical-animals-in-the-bible/phoenix.html

no dude

you're reaching

there's legit evil gods of worship like fuckin Moloch ok

the Phoenix is a PAGAN symbol that originated in EGYPT and was likely practiced by tribal like religions before that. I do believe there is mythology relating to the phoenix or phoenix like deity in native american beliefs as well

NOT EVERYTHING PAGAN is the fucking devil.

get a fucking grip

none the less it was certainly used in a shitty fashion in OPs pic

magazines are all pleb-tier. they're never right and never accountable. its like the news media, only an even slower waste of time

let me help. world government = perpetual civil war

global hegemony is non-sequitor

>Be the IC
>Create bitcoin in 2009
>Leave it for a while and let a few neets play around with it

>2017
>Be the richest 1% of the 1%
>make bitcoin rise parabolically
>Normies flood in with money they do not have
>Bitcoin is relentlessly pumped
>Mass media attention
>Greed
>Use your money to burst bubble absolutely burning normies
>Bitcoin at 6k
>Crash the stock market and the economy at large
>Pour all of your money into bitcoin which you made to be a world currency
>Force everyone to get a barcode tattoo
>Mark of the beast

Are we about to see the end?

>mark of the beast

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA that will never happen. we will force the normies into submission and teach them all of the evil. more "normies" are getting redpill prepped every fucking day we post

Bumpo

is there anything inherently wrong with American finishing it's Manifest Destiny?

Read more ecenomist magazines. Or look atleast at their covers and ultimatly lurk more.

>MANIFEST DESTINY

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Nah the only fucking thing inherently wrong is that you Zionist fucking cucks are still in control. We've got your numbers, LITERALLY

Have they been redpilled so far?

and we've got your guns

literally met someone at a bar the other day who started talking about all the shit going on as i was phone posting and he saw the screen

kek

Cattle and arable land

You can find gold in space but you can't find a cow or good soil

no you dont

there's millions of armed americans

what the fuck are you talking about

>he doesn't know about the invisible guns

>Anecdotal evidence

You think hungry starving normals are going to care what money system they use?

Imagine unironically believing this Hollywood bullshit

go to bed or take your meds or both

gold

i'm pretttyyyyyyyyyy fucking sure everyone is going to care when they realize the entire world is ran by a bunch of child fucking occultists.

Easy on the keyboard there son

Have you seen how they reacted to Trump?

Moot?

well if it comes down some kind of fucking craziness let the best man win

funny enough, the fedora tipping liberal ends up invoking aliens as some sort of superior conscience that is reflective of our morality. Why did you "free yourself from religion" if you were just going to strap on chains again anyway?

$hekel

Phoenix is highly occult, if you knew shit you'd know that, fucking pagan LARPer

They are talking to elites, no clue about what though... We ripped off integrated circuits from their craft after we shot them down in roswell with a tesla ray gun.

Boo hoo ayyyys don't want to talk to normies :( they are probably satanic and want to kill us all anyway.

We just need to do the right thing.

God rules with mercy and justice.

Justice has been forgotten among the public and yet they are subject to constant injustices daily.

Christ conciousness will not return if the few who seek it dont push harder for everyones sake. We gotta end slavery in its many obscure and simple forms

If its one thats out for sale now.... its Cardano.

otherwise it will be a competition with multiple success

They simply believe those chains are practical and have more of a basis in reality. Not that its true mind you.

Fuck off with your demonic molech transhuman bullshit and their underground bases. We already know what they are and they're not aliens.

The mark of the beast is PAPERWORK
We are all numbered like cattle as it stands today.

I think whatever the fuck the devil is... it dominated the planet right after christ came. Few people truly adopt christ, most people who go to church are satanic at best because of their willingness to allow slavery. Ignorant people

Sorry, but you are a low IQ conspiracy theorist. You can look at some Alex Jones videos and read on stormfront, congratulations. All this shows is that you are a gullible moron.

No, you aren't a special woke person who is part of s secret resistance, you are not special I am sorry. You guys are just stupid losers.

nice argument. Very high IQ

Argument? There is no argument to be had with an uneducated moron who is below educating.

It's like arguing with a flat earther, most of you guys are just so mentally unstable you are beyond even educating. sorry

>The Economist
>low IQ conspiracy rag

uw0t

"the mark of the beast".

Umm no idiot, paperwork is used to keep trash of things. Like who is born where, who has which name, where the person lives, who has a criminal record etc.

If you don't understand why it's done then you are a brain dead retard. Luckily for everyone low IQ idiots like you never have any power, just living on the internet launching uneducated faeces onto your keyboard.

The dumbass conspiracy idiots have been talking about a one world currency for literally like 5 decades now. It never happens, you gullible retards are that stupid that if there was another end of the world prophecy you would jump onto that, the problem with you low IQ people is you are duped over and over again and never learn, your brain is too small to have a useful memory span. This is why you are perpetual victims and follow and worship scam artists like Alex Jones and live on the internet.

Sorry about that.

my dad probs gonna buy once it hits the ground