Browsing late night Sup Forums

>browsing late night Sup Forums
>see 9/11 thread
>click on video
>end up watching hours of raw 9/11 footage from the ground
>panicking people, bodies crashing, old people who can't run being engulfed by the blinding smoke and debris, WTC courtyard music in the background
>all the empathy sucked out of me by years on Sup Forums comes rushing back in an overwhelming instant

anyone else know this feel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpzo7p1ZlMg
youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0
ancient-origins.net/human-origins-science/72-million-year-old-pre-human-fossil-suggests-mankind-arose-europe-not-africa
youtube.com/watch?v=0AN6STinS4s
youtube.com/watch?v=07Bn_CC_mrg
youtu.be/0gKBCvumOe8?t=12m12s
youtu.be/cHHghW4Pg5k?t=58s
youtube.com/watch?v=bWorDrTC0Qg)
youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14)
carnegieendowment.org/2016/04/05/russian-u.s.-relationship-in-middle-east-five-year-projection-pub-63243
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>empathy
nope

Yeah, but who was behind it all...?

|
|>
|B
|

get fucked imperialist american dogs

city folk working in ungodly tall buildings should expect this sort of fate

yeah 9/11 sucks

>zero mention of kikes

Watcha doin there rabbi?

Test

Shill thread.

9/11 was a project bluebeam test.

Don't let the glow in the dark niggers deceive you.

Hello!

we got em back dont worry OP

noone gives a fuck

This

>anyone else know this feel
Yeah! Like I did 10-13 years ago.

You're late

Jeez you guys it's 4 a.m. and I just wanted to feel some feels, that's all

It's been a while but I know the feel. Very haunting and overwhelmed with deep sadness. A real human reaction to witnessing evil. Rarely does my armor give, but when I see footage of certain disasters, particularly affecting people I could give a fuck about (even though I might not), sometimes the feels slip in an I feel pretty alone, sorrow in a circle of hell.
A random fucking random ass feels came about when reading about Travis the Chimp attacking that woman in the hotel and ripping her face and hands off. And looking at her pictures and footage of Travis. They said when the cops shot him he looked at them like "why are you hurting me?" As he scraped her face off.

And it's all thanks to our (((greatest ally)))

>mfw america is a declining superpower
>mfw america is literally the shithole it says it isn't but others are

Worth a watch

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpzo7p1ZlMg

Right, just think about the type of people that worked there.

before selling out

Just be glad you weren't here ON 9/11. The site was so slow from people making a million threads about it.

if Sup Forums existed during 9/11 the world woudl be a different place

How, specifically?

Too specific. Rein it in a little

Trump 9-11 theory meme anyone? So that others may become redpilled.

>be me 2nd grade
>teacher all of a sudden gather all of class in a circle
>we're gonna have a silent minute for the people in New York
>giggle and laugh throughout with my buddies
lol I don't know that feel.

me too, I still can't never forgetti the 6 million deaths of the WTC. It gives me nightmares to this days. Rip in piece, sweet, sweet people of the world jew center.

Who would win, zero planes or WTC7?

kek

all to well user...all to well

>9/11
Yeah that was a good day ahy.

DIE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. IM TIRED OF YOU ASSHOLES SHITTING ON OUR NATIONAL TRAGEDY. I HOPE YOU FUCKING GET RUN OVER BY A CHINK AND RAPED BY AN EMU

i liked Australia's last wish better. at least no one died

Now imagine same thing, but 1000 more. Thats how it felt to iraqis after you retarded mutts decided to invade them for some reason instead of saudi arabia.

Sometimes it takes submerging yourself in stuff like this four hours on end, just watching, for those emotions to work themselves back up to the surface. I quite enjoy it from time to time.

>burger defending kikes on Sup Forums
What happened to Sup Forums? It used to be my safe space.

>being this bluepilled

>he thinks jews are the problem

shit skins don't feel anything

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0

Watch the movie the sandlot the 9/11 truth is revealed in that movie, trust me

20,000 children starve to death every day but burgers get worked up about 3k rich mere first worlders

Muslims arnt human

lurk more you enormous faggot

Yes... I do.

The thing that gets me is the collective reaction to the event. The fact that every citizen of every western country had their lives changed that day. No matter how many cops n robbers videos or suicide videos I watch, there is just something about the harsh reality of 9/11 which you can't get away from.

ancient-origins.net/human-origins-science/72-million-year-old-pre-human-fossil-suggests-mankind-arose-europe-not-africa

Stop pretending like the science is settled on this issue.

It was kinda raw I admit.. still .. welcome to every day Syria. Gotta realise one sides terrorist and another sides freedom fighters are the same.

I remember that was explained as the side effect of the larger towers falling, but if that's the case why did it make the other buidlings around that one collapse?

Im sick of seeing this faggot video. No still camera just happened to be recording the fucking sky when this supposed building came down.

>he thinks 9/11 happened

now turn it into hate and let it flow through you

Fuck off Gook or Muzzie poster

because WTC 7 got torn the fuck up on the other side (not shown from this perspective) by debris coming off of the towers.

maybe america should examine it's brown nosing of israel and support of their murder before it feels sorry for itself about 9/11

this is the best evidence for Trump knowing about the vassal Israel.

Joe had a look in his eyes like
>i can be the one to get him to saw Jews and call him a nazi. please say Israel. Please!!! Ill get a huge raise!!!

((Dancing)) ((art students)) were there to document the event.

Flight 93 news footage- youtube.com/watch?v=0AN6STinS4s

Pentagon news footage- youtube.com/watch?v=07Bn_CC_mrg

"It was a military plane"
Home video made by residents of a tall residential building near the towers.
2 women in the room both state outloud "It was a military plane" after impact. youtu.be/0gKBCvumOe8?t=12m12s

"It was a military plane" "No windows." "No logos"
(Excellent compilation of footage/audio of witnesses onsite)
youtu.be/cHHghW4Pg5k?t=58s

Building 7 controlled demolition footage.
Fell at 5:30 pm "From fire & debris"
(youtube.com/watch?v=bWorDrTC0Qg)

Crisis actor afternoon of 9/11 being monitored by FBI or CIA on camera.
Calls the area 'Ground Zero' before the term was coined.
Refers to the collapse "Due to structural failure".
He recited the official story mere hours after the attack. All scripted.
(youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14)

No;this place has subjected me to putting myself through seeing peoples faces peeled off, and their bodies slowly flayed;to jars exploding in assholes, and horses destroying internal organs of homosexuals. I don't know what to feel anymore when I see death. Sometimes it's A Thousand Ways to Die.

carnegieendowment.org/2016/04/05/russian-u.s.-relationship-in-middle-east-five-year-projection-pub-63243

Sage

Wheres the link?

noice

I'll click on just about any gore/war thread. But I won't browse 9/11 threads. 18 at the time. 34 now. The bodies falling is what gets me most. The 911 calls. Yeah, none of that is fun to look at even ironically or out of morbid interest. is it because they're Americans? Maybe. Is there more of an emotional attachment because of that? Probably. I used to not question who was responsible for what happened but my doubt has grown. The world was such a different place. My goals were simpler and I was happy to chase them. After that day, something clicked. Like I would need to try harder or get lost to the flow. I dunno what I mean by all this OP, but you're not alone and none of us know what to make of it.

Fpbp

Turn that shit right off and get back to disseminatory shit posting, soldier. We ain't got time to bleed.

kill yourself

That's fuckin' hair-raising stuff right there.

Yes, I do. I was numb that day until I saw people jumping out of the buildings. In that moment I felt such rage as I had never known before. I feel it still when I think of 9/11. If I had it within my power to casually kill everyone responsible with a single word or press of a button--no matter who they turned out to be--I'd do it.

It was genuinely horrible. I can't ever forget it. And it was a kind of full circle for me too; in the late 70s I visited the WTC with my parents and had lunch at that restaurant near the top of one of the buildings. What's strange is that I was deeply uneasy and miserable the whole time I was up there. I couldn't wait to leave. I didn't even want to sit by a window because it made me feel sick. Thing is, though I don't like huge heights any better than many folks, I'm not actually agoraphobic. I've been in other skyscrapers and never felt so much in danger and afraid. Freaky.

If Trump does one thing as President, I dearly want him to expose the architects of 9/11 for all the world to see.

part and parcel!

I always feel sorry for animals like that. Even though I despise chimps. But they're just animals, even if they are primates. They don't get it, really.

No excuse for human behavior because we know better.

stop being such an autist. empathy is part of life. i have grown cold and jaded as i've aged, certainly more comfortable with seeing bad things happen to bad people... but if terrorist attacks don't strike something inside of you as a person that just repulses you and depresses you knowing- if for no other reason - it could have been you or your family getting killed, you're beyond autistic dude.

right mate... riiiiiiiight.

Those people who jumped to their deaths were actors, you dummy.