KISAMA

KISAMA

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/P6uOR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HITO TO HABANERO KA

Are you a mouse or are you a man?

Such a wasted world

Otherwise forgettable show that I miss anyway.

If I take that collar off, will you die?

It would be extremely painful.

isnt it getting a season 2 this year? or was that cancelled?

V-but season 2

next year

Next year

test

Bit dissapointed this meme only lasted for about a day. Thought it had a lot of potential.

Hopefully we get a lot more Ayame in season 2

This show got a lot of good OC in the first couple of weeks that got ruined by the story going in a more "serious" direction.

KISAMA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU

CARABINIERE DA

>Ayame
>when exists
I'm disapointed in you senpai

Neither!

You're a big guy.

>I miss anyway
It's a simple and kinda mediocre show, but not in an offensive way.
Yeah, it ultimately makes it forgettable, but that's our fault (kinda) for liking bad things for how ridiculously bad they are.

I love how fun the promotional art of this series is, this was clearly a passion project for WIT.

Ayame has nice art but most of them are nsfw

YAMERO!!!

Why is a 12 year old allowed to be so sexy?

A human with the best taste.

Because she's designed, like the rest of the females in the series to be doujin bait.

Designed by the author for sex appeal.

Biba dressed her and taught her to behave in lewd ways. Destroying the innocence of a loli should be punished by death, Biba is worst boy.

Because the author wants to sell copies of manga, doujins and BDs to lonely pedophiliac
otakus.

Funny guy, all of Mumei's retarded actions in the first half were all done because of that faggot.

B I B A
I
B
A

BIIIIIIIIIBAAAAAHH

>"I WANT TO KILL MY DAD!"
>Someone tries to kill his dad.
>"Hmmmmm".

KISAMA, ARE YOU GHOUL OR HUMAN

Neither... i am the TOKYO GHOUL

KISAMA, ARE YOU DRAGON OR DEMON

KISAMA, ARE YOU TITAN OR HUMAN

KISAMA, ARE YOU HUMAN OR SHINIGAMI OR QUINCY OR ARRANCAR OR VIZORED OR FULLBRINGER

KISAMA, ARE YOU PROXY OR HUMAN

...they didn't turn strawberry into a quincy, did they?

Bitchboy Biba single handedly ruined this anime.

Yeah he was. Mother side. He could use Blut Vene.

What did you think would happen, user?

NEITHER, I AM A BAD SHOUNEN MANGO

YES
YES
also YES

Stop asking stupid questions!

>KISAMA, IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND STILL ALIVE, OR DEAD AGAIN?

It's a sensitive topic.

What would you want S2 to be about?

Hyped for season 2.

I always figured she was fifteen at least. Must be habanero estrogen magic or something.

Killing kabane, hopefully. That's what the first season should have been about to begin with rather than >muh retarded villain, so hopefully they'll fix their mistake.

Who am I kidding, it'll probably double down on the stupidity.

...OR ZANPAKTOU

That's wrong fucking way to treat your spicy habaneros, fag.

Less lewd, a reduction in breast sizes and slice of life comedy.

>yfw this becomes WIT's biggest franchise and we get 40+ episodes

VIVA LA BIBA

?

Fuck I would be laughing my ass off if the second season is two cour while third season of SNK is only 1 again

So remove everything that made the first season decent?

Please god make this happen. I want more of Ikoma and Mumei's spicy adventures.

>two cour
>even bigger budget
>better writing
please god

La makes him a girl! Would you put it in Biba?

I want to marry Mumei

DOCHIRA DE MO NAI

She's 12, user. Child marriages aren't legal in the civilized parts of the world.

I can't even recall what happened at the conclusion of this show except that they crashed the train with plenty of survivors and then drove out again.

I want to marry Mumei when she's older.

12 was the age of consent not that long ago in Japan, and in Kabaneri's time, they may not even have one.
12 is a good age to be a bride. Ikoma should make her his before she gets too old.

Someone post her armpits.

Age of consent ≠ marriageable age

Here's all of the illustrations from Wit's twitter
imgur.com/a/P6uOR

This show was pretty good, Biba did make it drop in quality quite a bit. I watched it with my dad who's pretty new to anime and he immediately was able to tell that Biba was a bad guy.

pic related

Kabaneri gets better and better the more I think about it. I think people exaggerated the decline in quality at the time.

very unrealistic, but...
...I wanna some western knights/crusader lookalike
you know, with chainmail, maybe plated armor and all the other stuff
and instead of doing sepuku when bitten by a Kabane, another dude usually kills him

They announced a new kabaneri anime project, they never said that it was going to be a second season. With AoT S3 in (Spring) 2018, they will never have the time to produce another Kabaneri season in 2018.

But since Araki wasn't fully invested in AoT S2 and Ebara didn't work on it, it probably means that the new Kabaneri project was already in production when AoT S2 aired. I suppose that it is going to be a movie that will come out at the beginning of 2018.

They might as well have had Biba wear a sign saying "I am evil" around his neck for all the subtlety he had.

Fuck off.

You should rewatch it if you think that. I agree that the naysayers exaggerated it, but even as a fan I have to admit the show had two distinct downturns. First was early when they introduced magic powers instead of having it be bravery and wits against the kabane. Second was Biba, and all the retarded shit he did.

>So you're the kabaneri of the Iron Fortress?
B R A V O W I T

>Implying it was good to begin with

>I come into threads for shows I don't like just to say I don't like the show

For what purpose?

Kabane?

There is nothing wrong to disagree with others.

I watched it just because it was it was hilarious to see a bad carbon copy of SnK but with zombies.

>le snk copy meme

This has never been true.

it kinda is similar to SnK, but it still has his own merits

Premise is exactly the same.
>Humanity is nearly extinct because of threat Foo
>Foos eat humans because reasons unknown
>Humanity is confined to one/multiple small settlements
>MC is human but has part of/ can temporarily use the powers of Foo to battle the Foos.

There is nothing new under the sun user. Creativity is in putting old things together in new ways. And that is what I think Kabaneri succeeds at.

>vague similarities that a huge number of shows share means this is a ripoff

Here's your (You).

>Vague
Here's your (You), thanks for proving my point by shitposting instead of refuting.

I hope season 2 has trains that form mechas to fight hive colonies

More muscle koito.