Hi little bro

How dumb do you feel? Do you want to help me now and stop killing the infantry before you get the gas chamber? Expose Luke and Brian you twat fuck.

Azael all of you fallen ones I trained! You thought that your teacher and protector fell!? lol bahahahahaha dam the lies of females one who doesn't feel equal because they were born with some struggles that helped them become the strong little bear they are...so Theodore E. I highly suggest you back off or I'm going to talk to your mom and dad and they will spank your ass silly boiiii. Seriously if you shot the code you would be the only one I might not kill because I know how they manipulated you and Tyler and why you dumb fucks. The natzi mi5 are running us against eachother...hence why I always covered my middle name yet you were one of the only ones who ever knew...dumb fucking retarded shit. So maybe you should talk to who lied and ask yourself why they warned you and why they lied and then do a time line of which one of her friends or multiple ones contacted you...I'm going to go on a lib and guess guccifer 2.0 because he wanted to use you as front for pizzagate...congrats little cousin...and why I told you I try to date out of Ventura lol hahaha oh the secrets I keep to protect you all but now I see Pandora's box was opened up and terrorism against our constitution is right here...so how does it feel helping procure the underage prostitutes for gucci2.0

Lol haha the cult cuck kids and the wantabe 81st super soldiers they could have been if they waited for the answers rather than jumped to conclusions. Sad, I wonder how many lads you murdered for London. Is that the Brazilian? Lol stupid ass...you are German and Scottish like me fool. Hmm idk what to do right now...literally what 12 years being an mi5 shit head? Ok why don't you go to London before I loose my shit and you are lucky I love your family you fucking metal nigger.

k

You feel horrid yet?

You can kill all the haddads though cause they are highly involved with this ahit and you also kill the cartels that support the Mexican corruption. Do you understand yet what you have done? Where is Luke, Brian hays and moot? So moot had you trained huh? You better fess up fucker.

Seriously could have changed this a long time ago...why didn't you look up 81 or come ask me...fucking mental niggers...so who all have you killed or doxed? You better have Trump free all my men and women

So the queen of England best step down within 24 hours and kiss the popes feet on the way out or I'm going to send in the 81st infantry to turn her into a smoke stack. I will also take 4/5ths of the U.K. And since its you who wants the Golden Fleece so much you will be serving but not sure how yet...thinking as a king of the north who pays high taxes for 100 years from the sheer stupidity and arrogance of not waiting to have your battles find you...making battles and conquering them is some english/mi5/natzi shit.

Follow the money. It's the Jews. It's always been the Jews.

So the queen of England best step down within 24 hours and kiss the popes feet on the way out or I'm going to send in the 81st infantry to turn her into a smoke stack. I will also take 4/5ths of the U.K. And since its you who wants the Golden Fleece so much you will be serving but not sure how yet...thinking as a king of the north who pays high taxes for 100 years from the sheer stupidity and arrogance of not waiting to have your battles find you...making battles and conquering them is some english/mi5/natzi shit. Executive order to end all foreign ops domestically you fucking idiots literally paved the way for the natzis to take over my grandpas' house! Now I'm the head of the Hess house here and KING GARY HESS IS KING OF ALLNOF GERMANIA. France south will be the United Kingdom of Kalifanio...more to come at a later date. You are lucky I didn't fall for their revelations psyop and come kill you thinking you were the antiChrist. I'm probably going to beat the duck out of you one day but no promises so feel free to punish yourself how you feel is best. Also I will be taking your first born for twice the amount of time you took Arcadius from me.

Ah the scitzo who posts these threads every day has finally chosen an interesting name, I actually did a double take.

Hahahahahahahah I think it's a bot desu

More than possible, however i always like to err on the side of tards being tards.

Mi5 you are burned out so you are going to sign over 4/5 of the U.K. TO ME KING ABUnDIS OR PAY THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ATTEMPTS TO INFILTRATE AND COLONIZE OUR SOVEREIGN NATION. The remainder 1/5 of the U.K. Will be given back to the rightful heir to lead and I will only maintain legal control of each entity as a safety switch so that no one feels they cannot talk freely without being punished! Sound good? This also goes for the German chancellors and surrounding principalities that supported the U.K....Norway you are free but sweden you are fucked and do expect embargoes very soon.

Whatr ya on about ye crazy

Lol no you idiots I'm not Gucci3.0 gucci 3.0 is my little brother who works for mi5 because he was brainwashed into thinking the 81st infantry aka hells angels was a natzi op when it's a patriot op to weed out natzi sliders...which he works for lol since they slid the queen out after wwii...and why her ass is so dumb and just a fucking dusty old puppet...but that's what happens when you are an opium addict addicted to sex...you have kids with your family members lol...so don't smoke opium and don't fuck strangers and if you are friends with someone during a time of war make sure they actually trust you and don't assume they are smart enough to ask them why you say things but act differently.So did they have you poison the lake or was that someone else? What about the mudslides and fires? The fires sound like 1.0 but it's because Annto was in vista Del Mar with gucci 2.0 so she sold renata out to you fucks?! Dam. Well if I was her I would probably hunt you guys down and kill you but idk what she will do...I will say that you all truly will never be welcome in the AbuNDis kingdom and I'm sorry about that but I did warn you all not to cross me right? Even when you did I kept saying ok you are caught now go in thy other direction but you all stayed on my heels...instead of finding my bread crumbs lol why don't your grow your own fields and bake your own loaves...if I had one of my ideas you all stole I would have married someone as early as possible but I didn't want anyone who didn't see me come from nothing...thank you all for having my son molested and when he decides to pass a judgement then I will fulfill it so enjoy your days as they may be limited and I have no control over that as I will just be following orders.

would you mind translating that into english? I don't speak retardese

I'm assuming you're blowing and doxing the inside staffer at the WH who was a faucet. I didn't save the a thread that appeared about a month and a half ago but if any other user remembers, she claimed to be at one of the fireplaces dressed in red to meet up with another faucet.

I'm also putting Goddard (VanBeekenhoff?) as king of the Netherlands which may include Sweden since they seem spineless with their righteous authority

30,000,000 reward for guccifer 2.0 dead or alive. If Ila wants Teady then his sentencing is to make her a queen and if that is what she wants if he ever cheats on her I will make him a tadpole and then take her as another wife ;) jk about the ending and I want my fucking computer back. Also all moots will be tried in The Hague for war crimes against all humanity, equally as you fucks almost let them start WWIII. So it's no reward when I make you two the house of cuckery but will be in a shitty shit hole of the uk. Which I'm sure you both are happy to hear cause you know if not what will happen. That also means that Teddy will now be serving Kyle anywhere anytime he asks for help. Again that is if she wants your dumb ass. Seriously I swear if you weren't blood I choose I would kill you myself right now but it's also my fault for listening to you say that you were fine and would figure it out alone...if you figure it out alone aka without me you should still seak council and those that challenge you in a way not that is disrespectful or not shouldn't matter but what the outcome is...ass backwards shit when means justify the ends during physical war but not with the commands mutual emotions...safe space?

Lol it doesn't matter just ignore it...it's a family issue and you all can deal with the threats you should have been instead of distracted n expecting someone to save your ass everyday.

It's ok hays, just know Teady is woken!

So I think Theodore has something to talk to congress about. Congrats on ruining so many great princesses too...seeing as God was t letting me near anyone somehow who wasn't...which I would find out later seeing as we don't walk around with literall retarded fucking crowns.

This also means that everything since the constitution was written will be reset and obviously I think it is safe to assume I have earned the write to author the first and final draft of our "ReDeclaration" of independence; which will include a specific section for any laws that may be added and amended.

Lol dam natzi you sure went quiet huh...lol like I didn't know the entire time...I just needed him to realize for himself since he hates being told what to do hahaha

Lol dam natzi you sure went quiet huh...lol like I didn't know the entire time...I just needed him to realize for himself since he hates being told what to do hahaha which is hilarious how you somehow latched on to him...the funny thing is Teddy or wait hold on...why did Brian hays lie to you about believing in "his god" hahahaha? Cause he worships the devil and its good to deceive hence why the church of "london" will be oveehauled probably by Qt and me. Shit down pizzagate! That is an order from the head of the 81st or meet the free and equal mayhem of all members!

Mi5 are not Jews that are reptilians like Brian hays

/schizophrenia/

Mi5 are not Jews that are reptilians like Brian hays. Natzis you are free to practice your religion without our sacrafices or crimes against any equal life...ummm idk guess my mi5 scribes and the ones at the Ventura county district attorney's office will be giving me back my computers huh? Laurel McWaters you are green lit though fucking natzi kike nigger shitstain in a shit hole.

I also forbid my mother of ever contacting me or my son again. Ashley and all haddads are to be put to death asap! Also all of Lukes family any off spring between him and Jordan Brown and anyone who has ever had a kid by a "moot" must kill them now. Thank you and then after please go after Brian Hays at Ventura missionary church located off foothill rd. Agropedofiler

Its called bipolar type 1. It is not schizophrenia.

All black market organizations will be phased out of the next couple months...starting with the fucking Irish faggots in Santa Barbara! So 81st you have the green light to recruit openly, you are all nomadic as of now, you all need orders confirmed by Iron Maiden or given by PotUS directly but never forget they are voluntary yet what we all think is best for ALL OF US AND OUR NATION!

Oh you want me to come taste my curb?

#PizzaGate is over or I'm going to see all the 81st deployed! From now on all intelligence needs to be forwarded to Trump, Congress, Judiciary and relayed to all who want the information...commentary and disinformation needs to be for emergency defcon000(nonnuclear) only

Haha walls closing in huh? Your shit is busted wide open...enjoy your yoinnnnnk yooooink when your shit is getting packed...lol. You bousz like mehixco?

Haha walls closing in huh? Your shit is busted wide open...enjoy your yoinnnnnk yooooink when your shit is getting packed...lol. You bousz like mehixco?Or at least final reports*

Brian hays Pooles night night! Fucking natziNIGGERSwantabeRoverMuts!

This is the only good thread on Sup Forums.

Lol that is because everyone else is in prison or dead.

28 days 21 hours 34 minutes

Every day your taxes go up 30 fold! Get the fuck out of my country unless you plan on being a "normie"...lol like I don't remember every one of you cucks telling me to get on here...I kept telling you all I was lying I don't care about what the fuck yoo all do on your own time but don't forget if you can't do the time then don't do the crime.

Ryan Allen Hess
Ryan Allen AbuNDis
Ryan ALLEYEN AbuNDis
Aka RyrRy dhé q

King4Kings

General @Trump PRESIDENT please pardon all 81st infantry the Wild Bunch, the wild cats, THE GOD BLESSED HELLS ANGELS'

Enough is enough! No more domestic ops!