White Family Help Part 2

Thank you for all your advice on my last thread (which of course got deleted because it was actually productive). For those of you who didn't see it: I am desperate to get pregnant and bear white children but my husband keeps saying he's "not ready" despite him having a good job and us being in our mid 20s.

I took your advice and my husband made it clear to me that his biggest concern is finances. What do I do about this? I want to be trad, because of this, I am a housewife. How do I efficiently & traditionally contribute to our finances until I am with child? What are some jobs I can take on as a trad housewife? Thank you in advance for your maturity and for not saying "tits or gtfo" :)

School teacher is the best job to have if you want kids and are female.

I agree, I was in university to be an elementary school teacher but dropped out b/c it was so pozzed. Should I reenlist?

Tits or gtfo

I know a lot of women your age who are nannies/babysitters. It's an easy way to make some money (usually paid in cash) without the commitment of a full-time job. You are at a good age where parents will actually trust you as a nanny/babysitter in a way that they can't trust the 17 year old down the street.

Finally, if you need to justify it to your husband, you can point out nannying/babysitting will be good for you because it will help you gain a better appreciation of what is involved in raising and looking after children. Your husband's might even be more willing to conceive earlier if, after some time, can convince him that the nannying/babysitting has helped you to become more prepared for what will be required of you in looking after and raising your children. It will make the situation seem less stressful to him if he has reason to believe that you're more confident about your ability to handle the commitments of childrearing

Checked.

Not asking tits or gtfo...

If you can't make it get welfare stop being ashamed.

You can come work with me at walmart. I've been here for 13 years and can show you the ropes.

Good thing you found a man with a decent job, unlike your childless humble correspondent

you need a degree for school teach don't listen to these idiots you'll just end up in debt and make things harder. Lunch lady. You get in easy. Contact compass careers they can hook you up they are nationwide in the states.

Take up day trading crypto or some shit, you're white, and it's current year +3, you don't have to spend your time rearing niglets or anything that would actually take time away from your children.

Tits bitch.

You could have chosen to ask the question without the obvious plea for beta attention.

you should try to find better ways to manage your household finances, such as cost cutting. also talk to a financial adviser to develop a plan for saving. start by doing monthly budgets

This. I am a housewife here are some tips.
Abandon laundry soaps that are liquids. They are inferior in every way to solids. Solids are inferior in every way to simply buying sodium carbonate and sodium bicarbonate and mixing the two. Another option is a half cup of baking soda and a table spoon of dawn per every large load. This will save you hundreds of dollars when you understand soaps better. You are less wasteful and more resourceful.

Learn to can foods. Spaghetti sauces, gravy, jams and jellies, the list goes on. Almost all food is safe to can AS LONG AS YOU KEEP UTENSILS STERILE AND REFRIGERATE THE CANED FOOD. There are plenty of room temperate canning recipes(and this is the type of canning more people do because it convenient for shelf space) available but they are less varied and more limited because shit builds up quickly if its not refrigerated. But you can make a huge batch of chicken stock for quick and easy use for recipes which is far superior and cheaper than buying it dry or off the shelf, as long as you did it right the stock will last for a few months in a cold fridge. I can up small batches of chicken soup for quick and easy meals in a rush. I never ever buy canned soup off the self anymore i make my own and refrigerate it. It tastes better, its cheaper. I have never gotten sick and have done this for years.

Learn to make things home made. Buying bread is more expensive than making it. This is a rule of thumb for almost anything, it is much cheaper to make food than it is to buy it. Stop buying food because its convenient, its a bad bad habit that wastes a lot of money. Power through the hunger until you get home and can make food. Learn to make granola and other food that can be stored in a car and you will have plenty of snacks for traveling to resist temptation.

Buy in bulk. Beans, meats, flour, anything you can you should always try to buy in bulk. Its expensive at first, once the routine is established you will save money.

>What do I do about this? I want to be trad, because of this, I am a housewife. How do I efficiently & traditionally contribute to our finances until I am with child? What are some jobs I can take on as a trad housewife?
Tits or gtfo

But also, you will need a comfy job that requires little movement and has good maternity benefits. Basically any government/office job will do.

If your husband doesn't want kids, he doesn't want kids, end of story. Why are women so retarded? No amount of nagging will change that. You might get him to do it, but he will just resent you for forcing the issue.

Mid 20s is too young for a guy to have kids, but is when most women switch into I NEED babies mode. You have experienced the classic mistake of dating and being with someone your age. Your husband basically fucking blew it when he married someone his age, and so now needs to deal with it.

Too fucking bad basically. Make better life choices next time. Oh wait, there is no next time. Better just tell your kids to not be so stupid.

Or get divorced and become a useless roastie who ends up having kids with a sub-optimal husband.

>being a childless housewife
What a waste. Literally any job will be good for you until you shit kids out.

In todays times it is because no one knows how to keep a fucking home or commit to making three meals a day almost every day.

At home child care. Can get certified online, babysitters are in huge demand. If you can handle it, you could start a legit business. Wife did it for a while. Now shes a school lunch lady. Few hours a day. Gets her out of the house and shes home during breaks with the kids. My kids that is.

Start some kind of craft work, I mean creating simple things with your hands. Just stay away from shit that will actually damage your wrists. Just make porcelain or clay or whatever and then name your company Lisa and Mom or something, and people will eat that shit up thinking your widdle baby is blowing glass for the company.

Checked. Depends how much time you´ve got left? Having a degree will help anyway since the kid will grow up one day and a bored mom at home with the kids out = mailman having kids.

This is how the enemy will win. White people too proud and/or caring too much about their future kids. Poor people *births the 6th child just after losing the one job they had between them*

tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo
tits or gtfo
tits or gtfo
tits or gtfo
tits or gtfo
tits or gtfo
tits or gtfo
tits or gtfo
tits or gtfo
tits or gtfo
tits or gtfo
tits or gtfo

goddammit this is a nepalese larp image board
get real info somewhere else
we just wanna post dank memes and mock people so

tits or gtfo

Poor man.
You set him up for alimony and now you want child support too?

If you really loved your husband you should'nt have married in the first place.

if finances were a thread for a healthy family there wouldn't be any people on earth. being rich does not make a great family,stable caring and loving parents do.

I'm saving the white race.

I am a househusband, thanks for the tips! Especially the baking soda and Dawn for laundry tip.

My wife was late 30s when we got married. I never had to convince the established spouse to have kids as her biological clock did that for me.

>Mid 20s is too young for a guy to have kids
shill detected

Does he spend on "toys" a lot? Does he have any habits? Seems like the finance thing is a facade

>househusband

He’s right though, the man should have about 5 years on the woman.

Stay jelly

Wait are wypipo really ashamed of getting welfare ? I'm planning my whole life on that shit.

Become a jew. Jews always take care of their own. So just get Jewed. Or get a job. One thing to NOT do is join one of those pyramid schemes selling oils, leggings, etc. They are a scam and are only for naive, brainless women. You'll end up losing money.
Also, tits or gtfo.

How do we fight against anti-white rhetoric?