NATO=Peace

Did you notice that only terrorists and militaristic warmongering dictatorships are against NATO?
This fact alone is a solid proof that NATO are the good guys.

look at flag. yeah this is a larp. it is the other way around

Makes sense. Israel isn't in NATO

>everyone I don't like coincidentally happens to be evil
Czechs out

OP BTFO
> pic related

How does it "btfo" me? NATO bases are being put there to provide peace (no irony in my words at all) and to make sure that terrorists like Russians, North Koreans, Iranians, the Chinese and so on will be stopped quick if they ever try to start some serious shit.
No, honestly, ALL the rich and developed first world democratic nations are either members of NATO or at least cooperate with NATO (joint military exersises, financial support and so on), while all the parties that oppose NATO (Russia, Iran, North Korea etc) are poor totalitarian militaristic shitholes ruler by literal dictators.

bump

Sup Forumstards and kremlinshills BTFO

>powerful white nations being allied is a good thing

i no rite

Daily reminder that the day Russia enters NATO is the day white people master the planet again. The Chinks will win otherwise. 1.3 billion ant people in a fascist state are a giant threat.

Anyone advocating for white nations to go to war are traitors. Russo-American friendship now!

Imagine what the Russian army could do with American air cover. Fuck the chinks.

The map is bullcrap

Would NATO allow Russia to join it if Russia requested? Or would NATO scream about "muh mean Russia" yet Turkey is a member of NATO?

NATO is a bunch of war mad racketeers creating tensions to increase their budgets. I mean look at them, they're basically fighting amongst themselves in Syria now, with NATO-Turkey and NATO-US supported Kurds in Syria. NATO is a joke, and the biggest threat to world peace.

Not until our leaders come from a generation that didn't grow up during the Cold War, we stop listening to Jews, and the military industrial complex stops manufacturing conflict.

That or China does some aggressive shit.

>thailand

Your opinion is disregarded due to pic related.

Why would Putin and his criminal government request it? Thet don't need peace, they don't want peace for us ordinary russians. They use NATO and the US as a boogeyman to keep us anxious, scared and isolated from the rest of the world. It much easier for Putin and hus crime gang to justify anything they do, to justify our collapsing economy, authoritarian laws and so on. And of course it is much easier for them to stuff their pockets with money they recieve from selling russia's oil gas.

Go shuv a goldfish up your pussy chink

I'm not a real Thai, I just live here..

>north atlantic terrorist organization
>peace
Get cancer, globalist tool.

The entire reason for NATO's existence is to go against Russia. Allowing Russia to join NATO would be the same as disbanding it.

Assuming OP is not using a proxy, he has some balls I'l give him that.
No kidding? Its a military union of the West. It stands for democracy and human rights. If Russia, China, Saudi Arabia and Iran became democratic the world would know peace for centuries to come.

NATO is a good idea, but it needs to be pivoted away from Russia and towards China. Turklings definitely need to be kicked out.

do you know what we call blue helmets in Iowa?

Targets.