youtu.be/_cqEtMfohTA

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q1uhAz9_v9A
archive.is/gCNYi
youtube.com/watch?v=tSeek1ouq7A
youtube.com/watch?v=r-odIIQORQ4
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-is-going-to-have-to-bomb-bashar-assad-again/article/2648152
youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w
youtube.com/watch?v=6aS3bqAFtEY
washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-former-top-spy-rethinks-maybe-we-shouldnt-have-attacked-a-new-president/article/2643208
twitter.com/joshuagates/status/960533298496901120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf i hate the constitution now

About time, maplenigger.

slow baking is for cucks

WTF I WAS TOLD TRUMP WAS RUINING THE OBAMA ECONOMY BUT THE FUTURES ARE RALLYING
WAT DO
IS THIS THE TRUMP ECONOMY NOW?

Look, it's the projected map based on (((current polling))) for the 2018 Senate AND 2020 General Elections!

Joe here
You guys need to stop joking about me being guilty of murder
Its really not that funny

Now, with people saying, “You better not make the FBI mad! They could really come out and do you damage or come after you,” doesn’t that kind of validate what’s already going on, if we have people advocating that the FBI be used as a weapon against political opponents?

>NUNES: Yeah. So those days are over, Rush. That is what they did in the Obama administration. These institutions became corrupt at the top, and it’s not just the FBI. It’s all of the departments who became just out of control. I mean, do we have to go back to Lois Lerner and the IRS and all of those games that were played?

RUSH: Right.

>NUNES: And what’s happening here is that the first time in a long time Congress — which is a separate branch of government. We created the FBI.

RUSH: Right!

>NUNES: We created the Department of Justice.

RUSH: You could abolish them if you want to!

>NUNES: We could abolish them. We could cut their money off. But the bottom line is this. I said, “We’re done. You cross the rubicon. You abused the FISA court.” And, you know, I had to fight for these documents for months and months and months. We issued the original subpoenas back in August of last year, and it took until just a few weeks ago for us to finally put all the pieces together. So, you know, I’m not gonna take their crap. I’m not gonna be threatened. They tried to do an end run around me, and Speaker Paul Ryan said, “No. The Congress is gonna exert our authority.”

How late do you want it, Pablo?\
youtube.com/watch?v=q1uhAz9_v9A

>Anti-LGBT Christian group buys a gay bar to turn it into a church

>Bretz Nightclub, in Toledo, closed in late December. The Greater Toledo House of Prayer purchased the building on January 3, for $148,000. The group is affiliated with the International House of Prayer.
>“Public statements have been made suggesting that GTHOP was itself involved in the closing of the nightclub, however this is not accurate,” the group’s board of directors said in a statement. “GTHOP is a prayer and worship ministry, where individuals and worship teams commit to maintaining a climate of worship and prayer in the Toledo community.”

archive.is/gCNYi

Every day until you admit it
youtube.com/watch?v=tSeek1ouq7A

Is McCain still alive or did the deep state replace him with an AI already

Relax, it could still drop once the day starts and ends.

Trump is finished
Racism and bigotry has no place in our society

>inb4 russians created 2A

>IS THIS THE TRUMP ECONOMY NOW?
Yes.

pic related

Nunes is a national hero. I look forward to the statues.

>“GTHOP is a prayer and worship ministry, where individuals and worship teams commit to maintaining a climate of worship and prayer in the Toledo community.”
Whats a fucking worship team

I don't like this surge of johnposting, joeposting is enough already

Can't zap us all

>Economy does good
"WE ARE STILL IN OBAMA'S ECONOMY"
>Economy does bad
"WE ARE WITNESSING THE START OF TRUMP'S ECONOMY"
>Economy bounces back to good
"...W-WE'RE BACK TO OBAMA'S ECONOMY AGAIN I GUESS"

>International House of Prayer.

>IHOP
heh

He will always be here in /ptg/

You really shouldn't joke about such serious accusations kid
One day it might come back to bite you in the ass.

Little by little the Jew will get to you.

>Wants war with Russia so goyim can 'kill each other'

Jews are a mistake.

You start to wonder why these places keep caving to demands like they're dealing with terrorists. Just ignore them and they'll go away. All they've accomplished is redpilling an entire cast of a play.

How about American special interests don't stoke up ego wars and pump social engineering propaganda down Americas throats.

Replace every torn down confederate statue with a golden Nunes

>memecoins BTFO

Some kind of LARPing I guess

SO
THIS

How do these places consistently get administration that keeps caving

I didn't think it would end this way.
youtube.com/watch?v=r-odIIQORQ4

i dont understand this thinking of "equality means white people dont get anything". this kind of thinking will never lead to anything good, ever. its literally the path to hell.

>tfw it is most likely an adaptation of the shit tier disney movie and not the novel from Victor Hugo

> Just ignore them and they'll go away.
No. You always have to fight communists. They will never just "go away". They are a parasite that grows fatter the longer you let it live.

>They are a parasite that grows fatter the longer you let it live.
They're also a parasite that feeds of taxes. Trump will starve these faggots.

I got some bad news user
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-is-going-to-have-to-bomb-bashar-assad-again/article/2648152
>(((Concerns have escalated))) due to (((increasing reports))) that Assad is employing chlorine and sarin chemical weapons against civilians in Idlib province.

Regardless, for reasons of non-proliferation and basic morality, the time for action has come. That these attacks are still occurring nearly five years after President Obama first abandoned his red line, illustrates the continued suffocation of U.S. credibility in the lungs of Syrian children.

You disappoint me, Ruskie.

Trump is deified. The anons tell tales of Him. Few know the truth. He was mortal once, as were we all. However, His contempt for globalism drove him to create the american empire.
I am Soros, first-born of shitheads. I stood with Rhotschilds and my coward brethren at the dawn of the empire. I have served the fed a millennium.

Over time, we became less human and more... retarded. Trump would enter the state of change and emerge with a new gift.
Some years after the master, our shekels lost value
Until I had made the mistake of being a big stupid doodoohead
For my transgression, I earned a new kind of reward... agony.

There was only one possible outcome – my eternal damnation.
I, Soros, was to suffer the fate of traitors and weaklings – to burn forever in the bowels of the Lake of the Dead.

TRUMP
Cast him in.

SOROS
Tumbling, burning with white-hot fire, I plunged into the depths of the Abyss. Unspeakable pain... relentless agony... time ceased to exist... only this torture... and a deepening hatred of the justice that damned me to this hell.

An eternity passed, and my torment receded, bringing me back from the precipice of madness.
The descent had destroyed me...

GOD
Soros...
Eat shit lmao
made some tweaks but I think it works, feel free to improve or whatever

If we killed ourselves and collapsed as a world power, would that really even help Russia? I mean, China still exists and Russia certainly aren't the ones keeping them in check.

It's also how you create your own monster. If you actually hate "white supremacists" so much, don't make it easy as fuck for them to recruit people to their side. And when you tell them this they get pissed off at YOU and call YOU a white supremacist.

>11 lines long page
>canadian best seller

You guys really should've used light-skinned spics to further enflame the growing emnity between them and the nogs

Is Trump going to meet with any foreign leaders soon?

kek

Guess it's settled then.

No, just followers.

Vae Victis.

Let's hope that's it's not just a dead cat bounce.

Checked

Russia and China both want a "multi polar" world with their own sphere of influence

Prior to Trump, convinced you would continue the bush / obama path, i also wanted to see this

dead cat bounces are from shorts covering. These are the futures. You can not cover a short from a future.

youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w

How even is Trump going to get? Will we see people going to prison soon?

>a canadian bestseller

Invictus.
youtube.com/watch?v=6aS3bqAFtEY

because youd be in jail
because youd be in jail
because youd be in jail

because youd be in jail

wubwubwubwubaubwuba

>How even
the fullest extent of the law

see, that's what normies have overlooked these past few days, the memo may be something that CNN can 'claim' isn't a big deal, but on paper in a court of law it shows wild infringement on the laws of the United States, and if courts want to at least maintain a facade of credibility they're going to have to prosecute those involved.

Stop putting Soros as one of my childhood vidyagaem protags.

>and if courts want to at least maintain a facade of credibility they're going to have to prosecute those involved.

And if they don't, if things are that far gone, we have bigger problems.

>tfw he's getting very even
>part of getting even is making them all suffer, dangling their investigations over their head in the public for everyone to see

>the intel community has 6 ways from sunday to get back at you

Comey: fired
McCabe: resigned
James Baker: reassigned
James Ribicki: resigned
Bruce Ohr: double demoted
Strzok and Page: suicide watch

Grassley, Nunes, Horowitz: moving in for the kill

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
because youd be in jail.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAB WAAAAAAAUBBBBBBB

look at that fuckin face he looks like the devil

With most politicians I'd be worried they would throw out pardons left and right to preserve the dignity of office or some bullshit (bribes/virtue signalling) but our Trump gives zero fucks about that
plus they've made it beyond personal, they went way too far
It's gonna be good

Was there any dialogue about the Elder God that can be used for Soros?

Don...no...you can't jail them all honey

That's where you're wrong, wife-o.

trump defeats the illuminati breaking news

the new world order has been stopped

lord rothschild imprisoned

>lord rothschild imprisoned
Correction, we've just received breaking news that Rothschild will not be imprisoned but instead be given a pine box and a carved rock. Our thoughts are with his family, who are next.

How much did you idiots invest in the market?

washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-former-top-spy-rethinks-maybe-we-shouldnt-have-attacked-a-new-president/article/2643208

>"Let's put ourselves in Donald Trump's shoes," Morell said to Glasser. "So what does he see? Right? He sees a former director of CIA and a former director of NSA, Mike Hayden … criticizing him and his policies. Right? And he would rightfully have said, 'Huh, what's going on with the intelligence guys?'"

>"And then he sees a former acting director and deputy director of CIA criticizing him and endorsing his opponent," Morell continued. "And then he gets his first intelligence briefing, after becoming the Republican nominee, and within 24 to 48 hours, there are leaks out of that that are critical of him and his then-national security adviser Mike Flynn."

>"And so, this stuff starts to build, right? And he must have said to himself, 'What is it with these intelligence guys? Are they political?'"
>Morell admits he went after the new president without even considering what that might mean. "I think there was a significant downside to those of us who became political," he told Glasser. "So, if I could have thought of that, would I have ended up in a different place? I don't know. But it's something I didn't think about."

a
w
o
o

Everything

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Madam......pre...
>2 billion spent
>Reality star and steak salesman comes along grabs USA by the pussy
Tells you MAGA and I will show you the true face of the Jew

> Maybe we shouldn't have committed treason
> Ooops, tee hee, our bad

What the fuck is this bitch still crying

God bless you user. Someone has to fall flat on his face for Jewish tricks!

twitter.com/joshuagates/status/960533298496901120

>tfw we wuznt

whats wrong with being a humble door to door steak salesman its high quality beef just fucking buy it

thatll be 375$

Has any human being in all of history been as utterly destroyed as this witch?
And it's not even over, it's only getting started. Where does she find the will to continue drawing breath?

I just listened to the whole interview. Not only is he amazing, he's got zero fucks to give. Completely fearless. Nunes will go down as a hero

She has to do this all the way through the midterms to help President Trump's agenda.

trump made billions of dollars in """"real estate""" in other words making profit off bigger suckers
who buy your property for more than you payed for it

how is this a respectable profession

>we wuz everything

>tfw no Egyptian kang waifu

5k in the sistpick market in 2010. Nothing in crypto.

S-see? We Californians aren't all bad!
This state can still be salvaged.

When will she stop being (openly) bitter over never getting to become president?

>This state can still be salvaged.
Yeah but you're gonna need a lot of rope

When either she or Trump is dread.

Would you?