Terrorist attacks in Isreal

Is it just me or I find something strange in the fact that terrorist attacks happen everywhere in the world but not Isreal. I mean like the most hated state in the world surrounded by countless enemies but suffer at least 2 attacks everyday but you rarely hear an attack if at all. Even when attacks happen it's just stabbings or a shitty stray missile from Hamas which somehow doesn't damage anything.

Fuck off, they have to put up with terrorist attacks all the time, the only reason it doesn't get much news coverage is because muh poor Palestinians r teh real victims hur dur

They have a wall

He s got a point...

They were quite often until a wall was erected

just yesterday a 29 years old was stabbed to death.. so ye.

Who serves those tables or waters the plants? I see no gentiles.

Because they are God's chosen people, so terrorists don't dare to attack them.

They have an ethnically and culturally homogenous society surrounded by a big fucking wall.
No shit terrorists have a hard time pulling their shit over there, life is so orderly you can check with your rabbi to see the likelihood your kid will be born with kike diseases like breast cancer.

Can you come over here and help build us a wall all around the island please we need your skills

Yeah buy he wadnt able to successfully acquire a giant truck, pilot it to a crowded area, then ram through 80+ people thinking "is it racist to notice that guy?"

WTF you should ask this guy instead Israel's wall is very technology-driven

I agree, he's the coolest monkey in the kibbutz and will surely help you out with this technologically advanced undertaking.

Better than a Japanese asking a Chinese to build a wall for them

Buses and cafes used to be exploded and Palestinians used to shoot rockets into Israel all the time.

Don't you have kamikaze to protect your island?

That's why I never understood why you name one of your famous uncensored AV series after such a holy thing

unlike other EU countries, the IDF - Israel Defense Forces really does something to protect the citizens

Well atleast this monkey is sitting safe at home watching europe gets fucked by muslim.
(btw i hate these kikes and cant wait to move out from this sht country),.

Wait does that mean our niggers are terrorists?

>(((Palestinian))) rocket slightly demolishes minor infrastructure with no casualties
>3 Palestinian blocks are turned into quarries in reprisal
And the reason the kikes didn't move to Madagascar was...?

STANDARD ISSUE COMBAT DIAPERS

>Well atleast this monkey is sitting safe at home watching europe gets fucked by muslim.
Jews suck at banter, don't they?

Israel funds terrorism

man bites dog

Mad?
They (islam) gonna slowly get inside the goverments and conquer all europe with their sleeping agents, infiltrating you community and rape your wives, right now i prefer to be a kike and live in this sht hole.

never bite the hand that feeds you

Thanks pic is in my city.

Also, they attacks happen less because we have walls and security n shieet.

And they do still happen, just they get no international new coverage because "Israel is bad bad and sandniggers killers are good good" according to UN kikes.

I have a question: Does Israel politics get influenced a lot from Jewish diaspora and Jewish global elites? It seems to me that Israel politics must be the most interfered ones of all countries in the world.

>mad
Please, I'm on Sup Forums... Just saying you suck at banter, is all. Chill the fuck out Icek, go build a golem or something.

Fuck you kike, you're on their land and there are still people old enough to remember when you weren't there.

Holy shit it's a Chinabro

thx user i didnt have fiji yet

Which land? British land that's right.
Legally obtained.
You stole your land illegally from the natives, not us burgerino.