>Mina steals the show

she's not THAT big

why is she literal perfection bros?

>Mignola
Of course

Are we being raided right now
the catalog is full of shit, iterally

I want to pierce the dick of Amajiki!!

It was a shit chapter, or at least it was shittily placed, do the flashback after Fat sends bitches flying.

That said I of course loved the background info on Mina and Karishama, and its pretty awesome to see. Now we just need 40 or so more chapters to flush out everyone in heroics and the one person we care about in support

Reminder that his 'Dark' backstory turned out to be Mina styling on him

>about the proto-kirishima translation
Thank you desu. I was actually wondering which verb was used that was translated as "like". I wonder if it the plain basic suki or something else.

Seems like it

Why would you want to do that?

Boards froze and mods arent doing shit

Because Mina finally has someone to produce eugenic babies. Kirishima just needs to stop being salty about the whole incident.
Fujos are in denial already. Beautiful.

Kendou's quirk is useful for jerking off Monoma, her giant hands are the only thing big enough to wrap around his monster dong

>3 chapters for soul eater's fight that was kinda filler

It was 2 and a half and it wasn't filler.

>Yup, Bleach tier
So according to this dumbass every shounen is Bleach tier.

I've caught up to both the manga and the anime.

What do I do now, Sup Forums?

get off of Sup Forums and tell reddit about it

Not a shitty chapter at all. And it's possible that fat won't be one shotting these guys, otherwise it would be an oddly placed flashback.

t. Bakufujo

Choose best girl of course.

they didn't interact even once in this chapter

Has Kirishima finally repented?

>is the cutest girl
>is the happiest girl
>is the kindest girl
>is the most heroic girl
>is the coolest girl
>is the funniest girl
>is the most excited girl

you have 0.000000001 seconds to explain to me why she isn't your waifu

theres the accompanying work that's basically just jokes about the manga that you can check out.

You wait for the next chapter and episode like everyone else. I can't believe that there are people in these threads that weren't here for shitstorms like Tokoyami's shadow and United States of Smash.

Here is a You hate for you to be ignored twice and maybe kill yourself or something.

Gotta be careful Edgelords are super sensitive

suffer like the rest of us

He's on the path to curing the gay. Thank god for Mina. It took him getting broken to remember.

And boy desu.

Fem!Jesus now you have to punish Mina. She was the one who turned off girls for Kirishima, she lead him down a road of evil

Learn to draw so you can create more art of best girl

stop copypasting this shit

I did actually think about that after posting, but whats done is done

user, you know that was in the past don't you? If anything he's only getting gayer

To quench my sadistic thirst. And for fun.

>have boisterous masculinity character tailor-made for a tragic backstory
>literally the embodiment of the Japanese trope that smiles are always brighter after horrible tragedy
>instead it turns out he just got cold feet and let a girl beat him to the punch like it's a story from fucking Diary of a wimpy kid

This is bullshit. How does Hori expect people to take him seriously now? It'd be one thing if he embraced his manliness code if it was a redemption factor for him (like he never believed in anything and now believes in something), but no, he's just a dumb obsessive high school autist trying to prove himself to an imaginary antagonistic party. It's him trying to be a cool kid so he doesn't get picked on.

Fucking A guys. You all told me so much good stuff about this manga to where I caught up with it finally, and now it seems like it's doing everything in its power to blunt any poignancy to anything it's built up thus far. Just this arc alone:
>All Might emotionally cucks Deku by saying he wasn't his first choice
>Aizawa telling Deku to go by the book, literally spoiling flat out that some bad consequences will affect Deku by the time the mission ends
>cheating Kirishima out of a sympathetic history to make him look like your run of the will Japanese grade school autist who takes his fascinations way too seriously and thus comes out looking more stupid than cool

Fucking Iida had an arc more hardcore than this. Fuck Hori.

Because I'm gay
Yamero

>All this fucking buildup for one villain.

What the fuck is Hori planning?

>all storytelling activities must happen WITHIN ZE DEZIGNATED AREA. NO IDEOLOGICAL DEVIATION WILL BE TOLERATED.
kill yourself

Shitpost.

Reminder that when this is all over Mina will tell Kirishima that he's a cool hero and he'll orgasm just like Momo did with Todo told her he voted for her.

Calm down desu. I understand where you're coming from but the flashback isn't over yet, there's still some hope.

There will probably be another situation on the future in which Kiri has to rescue someone from him and this time he doesn't gets paralyzed by fear

Mina will find herself judged by the Lord for her sins before being cast into the lake of fire.

The fuck you talking about?

Because I'm a filthy Meifag

GRIM REMINDER

I'm sad we're not getting more family matters

Pls no.

So wait, Kiri's friends told him that virtue stuff is old. does that mean that Crimson Riot is a hero from many generations ago?

I told people Kiri's story wouldn't be that dark. His problem was his own insecurity with his powers and not feeling he was good enough.

A real tragic backstory would lead to so many other issues than just that.

manga.fascans.com/manga/my-hero-academia/144/34
>I like well-built girls with a little meat on them

do not

It was already stated he's an old school hero. I bet he's from Nana and Torino's era

Are comics really as good as Horikoshi makes them seem? Everything seems to be shit with their multiverses and stupid PIS/CIS.

I wonder if Kiri still talks to them

I'm really not good at this.

Pinky is good, but Tsu is best.
Tsu is definitely the most sociable and talkative girl without being annoying. She shows compassion and sympathy despite not having facial expressions and only being able to speak monotone.

It's a good faggottry

Eh, i like it, i have a soft spot for character with low self-esteem. Also, we've yet to see what happened and made him decide to go to UA after all.

You'd think people would stop expecting a "They killed my whole clan" or "I let xyz person die" or "I was always alone until I found mai nakama" in this series. Every backstory even the most edgy one is something grounded in reality for a high schooler. I can understand after maybe the first time people were like "I expected more from this series I'm out" but there are still people surprised that kirishima wasn't out their gangbanging or he accidentally snapped his girlfriends neck or something. When the author clearly establishes a certain standard for how they approach their narrative it's on you if you continue to eat it up.

Do you think Fit Gum will win?
Why do we need 2 chapters of Kiri backstory?
Does Kirishima is gay?
When are we going back to the girls?
Will Nejire get her own moment like Amajiki and Mirio?
What do you think her quirk is?
How do you think it feels to have a quirk that allows for flying?
Why does she ask so many questions?
Do you think she eats dragon pussy?
What are Ochako and Tsuyu even doing in this arc?
Is Bane going to actually put up a fight against 4 girls?
Is he gonna get some backup?
Why are we still here?
Do you wanna have sex with Nejire while she constantly asks you questions like this?

I want to hold the hand of this heroic alien!

it's better than all of your previous attempts, so take heart from that

Nah, he's got to be even older. The virtuous hero I would imagine has to be the first four generations.

He's going to kill Kirishima when Kirishima jumps in front of him to save Mina

>Ei is egg in german
>Kirishima's nickname was "egg"
>eggs break easily

I really like All Might, but it annoys me how bad he is at training Deku.
Like, All Might had to get used for One For All at some point, right?
Why does he have no advice or clue on how to get Deku to stop breaking his fucking bones?
Like, Deku said he didn't break his arm when he was punching a person, and All Might's advice is basically saying Deku's idea seems like it holds water.

The class is way too adjusted in general to have something really bad. Todorokis is likely the worst we'll see and we saw the effect it had on him.

>Keeping contact with your naysayers.
C'mon now.

>Do you wanna have sex with Nejire while she constantly asks you questions like this?
Yes.

>Kiri's friends
>"Dude just drop it, you're not flashy enough"
Fuck them desu.

The episode after this weeks looks like it'll go to 50. Probably end with Iida running off to go fight Stain

yamero he's fine

no
because it doubles as best girl backstory
no
soon™
is she even with the raid team?
rape
fun I would imagine
she wants the D
yeah probably
being second and third best girls
yes
no
the jews
only if mina's involved

They probably helped with his insecurities

Looking forward to seeing what happens to Kirishima that made him undergo that huge change and really try for UA in the end. I've always liked his character and it's a relief for me that it's not an "ebin tragic backstory." I like a little personal identity struggle in hero origin stories. If you really think about it, this whole manga is just a huge extended origin story for dozens of characters.

Yes, probably, probably, not until the end, I doubt it, shockwaves, AWESOME, autism+ADHD, nope, nothing at all, I'm inclined to think so, maybe?, because we have nothing better to do, and yes.

It's good to have people in your life to tell you you ain't shit, to hold on to them is just stupid.

Don't tell you are salty.

>Like, All Might had to get used for One For All at some point, right?
All Might had a naturally strong body. He didn't have the same troubles as Deku.

I want to pat Mina's head

Favorite boy right now is probably Mirio and girl is Tsuyu.

Silly shiggy

>he's just a dumb obsessive high school autist trying to prove himself to an imaginary antagonistic party. It's him trying to be a cool kid so he doesn't get picked on.It's him trying to be a cool kid so he doesn't get picked on.
You're contradicting yourself.

>>All Might emotionally cucks Deku by saying he wasn't his first choice
All Might further reinforced that he hasn't regretted his decision of choosing Deku.
>>Aizawa telling Deku to go by the book, literally spoiling flat out that some bad consequences will affect Deku by the time the mission ends
Even without Aizawa's warning, it was pretty obvious that something negative will happen that would affect Deku.
>arc villains are underground yakuzas
>child experiment
>VA gets to understand how villains normally work
>Gran Torino having to back out

I wonder what it would be. Crimson Riot is most likely dead, Mina is not really probable since it would require them to talk and she doesn't seem like she recognizes him. What if its the Doomsday villain?

did he tie up jirou and kaminari with her ear jacks?

I mean Mina is great and all. And Kirishima's okay

but god damn if there isn't a more sexy sperglord . . .

Hori's a hack plain and simple. I can't believe it took you this long to realize that.