British ARMY AD show Muslim praying

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bxu6XSfxpWo The absolute state of the cucks who left the EU. Also remember, a white guy killed a Muslim in UK. He got 43 years meanwhile muslims criminals walks free in the U.K.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vCe3BAnws
youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA
youtube.com/watch?v=lcoDJB2kP7w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Ruse_Agricultural_High_School
thetimes.co.uk/article/hundreds-more-uk-muslims-choose-jihad-than-army-l38256qqxx3
thesun.co.uk/video/news/extraordinary-mess-left-by-revellers-in-a-mcdonalds-branch-in-maidstone-kent/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jewish ad directors

lel

FpBp

SWEDEN YES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOOL LMAOOO
how will Sweden EVER recover? LMAOOOO Sweden is the most cucked country on earth!!
cuck cuck kek cuck!

Here is the other advertisement group for 2018. No fucking better.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vCe3BAnws

it is gold, brit has more in common with mid eastern and poo than with europeans whom they hate so much, their own words. they are builiding invasion force. and they will go back to their krampus cousins, abominations of europe, as one big habby familiy.

and i said i will not post here due to this cunt jewgle capture, 3rd post last post i give up on pol. it is over faggots. boomers will assimilate you.

youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA

monolithic societies ...cromwell is a hero, remember why.kekekee

you still are
now you just got company

Yes we were all outraged...a fortnight ago

youtube.com/watch?v=lcoDJB2kP7w

"No time for prayer Abdul, We've got muslims to attack..Wait a minute.!"

Didn't one of your politicians just get beheaded trying to invite Congo enrichment squads to sweden? :^)

.......... should i dump my "UK shithole folder" here?

you decide, it can be either a trigger warning or mega hilarity.

please do, I have the day off work and a hangover, so a cringe will do me good.

"High school" thats America you spastic

Why can't they just go and make their own countries great? We are stealing talent from the world and it's not right.

alright, here goes!!!!

Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Ruse_Agricultural_High_School

>implying no high school in uk

This is the future you chose.

Kek.

No Muhammad we have secondary schools

fun fact: more muslims leave the UK to fight for ISIS than join the british army

I remember the days when England didn't look like this, it was only 40 years ago.

Source... I'd love to throw that one around

it's a bit old:
thetimes.co.uk/article/hundreds-more-uk-muslims-choose-jihad-than-army-l38256qqxx3

Piotr, I doubt well-behaved students, mostly from actual Asia is the future of bong-land
It's those other ''Asians'' who seems to be the future in the most likely timeline.
And the bongs who realize this, must be very sad.

same thing here

>keeping my faith
thats as blatant as jihad goes

What is wrong with the U.K.? thesun.co.uk/video/news/extraordinary-mess-left-by-revellers-in-a-mcdonalds-branch-in-maidstone-kent/

The one thing that kept the British army impressive was it's rejection of this shit. Even the wealthy still joined the army.

This is the end of this. This toxic agenda will now take priority over the effectiveness of the armed forces.

They are even lowering the standards for women to be able to join the SAS. The notion that it's the standards that were the problem, and not the participant show you how it's fucked.

I hope Consul Rhees-Moggs can come to power in time, and turn this thing around

jesus fuck senpai didnt royal marines have a great ad a few years back what the fuck happened .all their advertising is missing the mark as they're trying to appeal to people you dont want in the army that would be miserable if they did serve in the army .
you dont need to tell muslims they can pray , women\homos that they can serve and people that you can 'express feelings' , its obvious that you can do all these things . what you need to do is to appeal to poeple's sense of duty,honor,hard work dedication and professionalism like most good army ads .

also while this is shit and retarded (who the fuck stops a patrol midway so a mudslime can pray ? you wanna get shot ?) its no better then shitty ads that look like CoD trailers.

Fucking hell.
Putin do us a favour..

WHY

Are you pretending to be retarded?

The left wing cancer has seeped into every last one of our institutions, and it's only going to get worse.

Oh just shut the fuck up.

We need more arabic speakers in the military to act as translators, there is no hidden agenda or conspiracy. These ads are designed to attract these people.

Now fuck off and do something productive

Why do you think continentals are happy that Bongs are leaving? Britain was the one who insisted on Turkey joining after all.

.t blind dicklet rage because we steal your wimminz

LOL

>tfw literally one of the select few basedposters of Sup Forums who never fell for polish migrant living in sweden cuckstories

why not make an ad for the translators, nevermind Im getting sleepy now

>.......... should i dump my "UK shithole folder" here?
>you decide, it can be either a trigger warning or mega hilarity.

Jan, did some chav fuck yo bitch. I mean we all have our Londonistan folder but you seem to have some personal hatred.

That's only city folk, they're delusional and get nowhere in life.

>multi-responder
>post is worthless
Every single time

>speaking to arabs
why?

You are absolutely the most cucked country on earth. Sweden has literally become the middle east.

Good point you defended Muhammad perfectly... +1 goy coin for you

lmao

t. Abdul Habib bin Asiani

What sort of argument is that, little Jew polack?
Cope harder while we steal your wimminz by the thousands poleboi

hahaha

>

We're all cucked. The whole dick measuring contest of who is more cucked is just a sad coping mechanism.

The truth is, British Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make Polish women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When polish bois see a British Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a British GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that poles get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Britons!

.t proud owner of a superior 23cm British shaft

23 cm is average, lol.

Don't be a fool, bin that tool

Average for Britons, I agree.

"over 1,000 years. For centuries, Poland was home to the largest and most significant Jewish community in the world. Poland was the centre of Jewish culture, thanks to a long period of statutory religious tolerance and social autonomy. "

"From the founding of the Kingdom of Poland in 1025 through to the early years of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth created in 1569, Poland was the most tolerant country in Europe.[5] Known as paradisus judaeorum (Latin for "Paradise of the Jews"), it became a shelter for persecuted and expelled European Jewish communities and the home to the world's largest Jewish community of the time. According to some sources, about three-quarters of the world's Jews lived in Poland by the middle of the 16th century."
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

small pee-pee complex, eh?

cuck