/SWEG/- Swedish Election General

OUTLINE-
youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw&app=desktop
THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT FOR EUROPE BEGINS.
On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.
The Sweden Democrats are the third largest party in the Riksdag. They aren’t perfect, but they’re anti-migrant, anti-handout and pro-justice for rapefugee victims.
If we can get them into office, it’s not going to fix all of Sweden’s problems overnight- but the only other option is the NMR, a street movement set to get about 2% of the vote.
That’s not enough for this time around, and anyway, NMR is more effective on the streets. But if we can get enough Svens Redpilled enough to vote for SD, that’s going to have a knock-on effect after the election.
We need the SD to start putting Sweden right and push the overton window. And we have just under 9 months to make this possible.

WHAT’S THE PLAN?

Welcome to phase 2. Who’s up for some data gathering?

.We need a list of Swedish laws concerning immigration from 1970-now. It doesn’t have to be comprehensive, but it does need the breakdown of votes from the 2 major parties.

.We need a list of European mandates & regulations that Sweden has passed into law.

.We need a list of contact information for Swedish news outlets. DO NOT put it in the thread. Send them to me on twitter via DM’s or drop them off in the discord.

In the meantime, we’re going to need to format the information we already have.
pastebin.com/uR6vF8wd

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
snd.gu.se/en/vivill
riksdagen.se/en/the-riksdag-library/contact-and-opening-hours/
riksdagen.se/en/members-and-parties/
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/full-list.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_regulations
ec.europa.eu/immigration/who-does-what/more-information/the-future-of-the-eu-migration-policy-general-context-and-new-initiatives_en
stoppagrundlagsandringen.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=2UCvR23jFvc
friatider.se/barn-pistolr-nades-i-nacka-polisen-vi-vill-inte-g-ut-med-ett-signalement
nyheteridag.se/regeringen-vagrar-ny-studie-av-invandrares-brottslighet-trots-alarmerande-siffror-fran-norge/
friatider.se/dinamarca-v-l-mnar-politiken
media.8ch
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/960302553484419072
friatider.se/m-nu-ngrar-vi-att-vi-gav-gratis-tandv-rd-och-v-rd-till-illegala
youtube.com/watch?v=5x8MBSGWrIM
youtube.com/watch?v=HB8uhcOxofM
twitter.com/Reklamprofessor/status/960564707517231104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CAMPAIGNS-

.If you have a reddit/flashback account, we need to start mining information. Specifically, we need to create & bump threads asking people’s opinions on the EU. We’re going to need that data, and you’re going to need the practise.

.We also need to start trying to grab Pewdiepie’s attention. We’ve built up quite a collection of Skurt memes, & we know where to spam them. Keep tuned to these threads for more material!
/ reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions

RESOURCES-
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
snd.gu.se/en/vivill
riksdagen.se/en/the-riksdag-library/contact-and-opening-hours/
riksdagen.se/en/members-and-parties/
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/full-list.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_regulations
ec.europa.eu/immigration/who-does-what/more-information/the-future-of-the-eu-migration-policy-general-context-and-new-initiatives_en

>IMPORTANT*IMPORTANT*IMPORTANT
stoppagrundlagsandringen.com/

Please don't pol...
The SD are imbeciles and just the thought of them trying to run anything larger and more complex than a barbecue is laughable.

I would rather start my own party than see these complete ass-hats as the majority party.

Why don't you do that then?

The only other option with a chance at winning that's running on an anti-immigration platform is M. And they're just doing it to win potential SD votes, as they've done in the past without fulfilling any of their promises.
To the public, SD represents far-right ideas and policies. If we want to prove they're viable, we first have to prove that they're electable.

But they're not viable.
Yeah, I too have serious issues with Swedens immigration policies but SD have NO other policies than "Less immigration".

Unless you meant that we have to prove that the "idea" of less immigration is viable...

youtube.com/watch?v=2UCvR23jFvc

That Is what i meant. But Immigration isn't their only policy, any more then it's AFD's only policy or FN's only policy; It's simply the most pressing issue.

try using a legible typeface next time

Heard that pic related got cancer.

Quick rundown: Famous media entrepreneur, (((Aschberg))), Have sponsored Antifa groups all
his career, partially runs Expo, have harrassed and tracked down nationalists and "exposed" them.

Press 'S' to spit

s

I think it was some relative (brother?) Richard A.

RICHARD Aschberg has cancer, not Robert.

Child robbed in Stockholm suburb, Police refuse to describe the perp.
friatider.se/barn-pistolr-nades-i-nacka-polisen-vi-vill-inte-g-ut-med-ett-signalement

Government refuses to investigate immigrant crime.
nyheteridag.se/regeringen-vagrar-ny-studie-av-invandrares-brottslighet-trots-alarmerande-siffror-fran-norge/

Chilean communist Rosanna Dinamarca leaves the communist party, a great loss. She was fairly close to getting to lead the party and become a torpedo magnet in any debate. Instead they chose a CIS-man who knows how and when to shut up.
friatider.se/dinamarca-v-l-mnar-politiken

*TVI*

jag är med henne

did you forget the pic?

Jag är också med henne. Gud(run)inna!

Bumpar för konung och fosterland!

hejn är ju bara sjukt, varje jävla gång det är en Lulebo eller Kalixbo som är och härjar i tex Ume eller Göteborg, nog fan skriver tidningarna att den fan är just från Lule eller Kalix.
Eller om det är en Norrman, Finländare, Dansk.
Finns säkert statistik över hur många Kalixbor som har härjat i söder genom åren, samt vilken typ av brott Kalixbor sysslar med.

Ebba posters to put up in Sweden before the election (convince undecided voters that open borders are bad):
media.8ch dot net/file_store/36b1e094f3ab41384243dc0a2123ba619373c06049dc6839035c7767d1861081.pdf

original #120dB video (movement started in Germany):

they chose 120dB because it's the volume of common rape alarms that European women now have to carry in their pockets because open borders have filled their countries with foreign criminals and rapists

>is it wrong to use her as a "political pawn"?
so what are you supposed to do when a girl is killed by a migrant? refuse to talk about it because otherwise she is a "political pawn"?

#120dB mentioned Ebba, Maria & Mia by name (all three killed by migrants), the hashtag is exploding, it just got retweeted by Ann Coulter - a mainstream conservative with perfectly normie-acceptable optics who has 1.89 MILLION followers, pic related
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/960302553484419072

if an opportunity presents itself you have to grab it
there is nothing wrong with saying Ebba was killed by open borders, it's the fucking truth

the media will only look bad if they try to sweep her under the rug

the guy literally had a tv series where he doxxed people who had said mean things on the internet and tried to ruin their lives

And then a dude tried to dox him and that guy died.

Juden

really kalles that kaviar

Hahaha
I read that in Pitemål.

Du har helt rätt.

this is disgusting and retarded

>the media will only look bad if they try to sweep her under the rug
no, they'll look comparatively good when they trot out some weepy cunt (a parent, for example) to condemn the evil right-wingers for using a dead child in their propaganda. are you actually autistic?

We are all on Sup Forums, asking if we are autistic or not is redundant.

I've never been particularly itraderrasted in svenska..however, you blonde homos need to be united and vote for one opposition party instead if bicaring amongst yourselves for the tidbits..

metoo

Holy shit I'm so triggered by this.

May Justice prosper.

busted :>
vors jär dö ifrån da? najn borti boya?
för et klån jär dö fra LeuL et, eller?

bump

What a clown:
friatider.se/m-nu-ngrar-vi-att-vi-gav-gratis-tandv-rd-och-v-rd-till-illegala
youtube.com/watch?v=5x8MBSGWrIM

>when they trot out some weepy cunt (a parent, for example) to condemn the evil right-wingers for using a dead child in their propaganda
her dad is suing the Swedish government

what do you think?

>never talk about any victim of migrant attacks ever
is this basically what you are saying?

>leftists use pics of dead migrants all the fucking time as propaganda
Suddenly a white girl is killed by a migrant.
>OMG DON'T TALK ABOUT IT EVER, IT WILL MAKE US LOOK BAD, DON'T USE HER AS A "POLITICAL PAWN", DON'T "POLITICIZE TRAGEDY", WHAT IF THE PARENTS DON'T LIKE IT, OMG
>NEVER TALK ABOUT ANY VICTIM OF A MIGRANT ATTACK EVER, JUST STAY SILENT
what do you mean by this?

Using the dead in a political movement is a big taboo here, unless it's just statistics. Even far left people get mad at the niggers for using Trayvon. I still support 120bd but I will not use posters depicting Ebba.

>Using the dead in a political movement is a big taboo here
okay but didn't the left show pic related a lot in Sweden (and other countries)?

you know 120dB uses Mia, Maria and Ebba to highlight the attacks by migrants? at the very beginning of their video they say "I am Mia, I am Maria, I am Ebba"
they even say later in the video "we are haunting you" (the ghosts of the victims killed by migrants are haunting society for letting them die)

I hope this spreads around Europe and doesn't get censored, could contribute for a big change

bump

for any Sven-anons who think an Ebba poster is a bad idea, look at how I changed this guy's mind about it:
also 120dB will go viral in Italy soon - Defend Europa is going to put up posters of Pamela, the girl who was killed and sliced to pieces by a Nigerian drug dealer (I've been emailing back & forth with them)

!

Indeed some tried to use this pic. Including in poster all over my previous school, they were ripped down and the people that posted them got in a lot of shit.
“I am any woman.” Too me it seems like the video means it could be any daughter of Europe. So to me it seems like they focus on the danger of the situation women in Europe are in, not putting words in the mouth of the dead.

euro lads get btfo by their women.
keep using heroin boys
these girls will protect you.

bravo ladies

>Too me it seems like the video means it could be any daughter of Europe.
they are doing both
>not putting words in the mouth of the dead.
they actually do this, see in the video:
>you sacrificed us
>we are the memories
>we are your bad conscience
>and we are haunting you

(only the dead / ghosts haunt people, not the living)

the censorship begins:
youtube.com/watch?v=HB8uhcOxofM

>Nobody knows who will be next
>Cause your name is Mia
>Your name is Maria
>Your name is Ebba
>They could be you, and you could be them.
>We are the memories
Indeed they the living carry on the memory of these girls.
Haunting = remaining in the consciousness, not quickly forgotten.
This is not the same as a poster stating: I was killed by open borders.
Still I see where you are coming from, and while I will not put up Ebba poster, I will instead put up posters with statistics and then the hashtag and promote the movement in other ways. And I want to thank you, I assume you are the same leaf that has been promoting 120bd in most of the treads and I would probably not know about it without you mentioning it.

This is okay we can disagree but still work together. Thank you for still participating.

I would also like posters with statistics, if you have some or create them please share them (I will be around). I can begin promoting those as well. Maybe they will work better in Sweden than the Ebba posters. For Italy, it seems like they want to use Pamela. It might depend country by country.

Godspeed.

s

Why not make 30% muslim posters? Could couple them with the "moderate" muslim views stats

it blackpills the fuck out of me so it should atleast make the normies react somehow

bump

@Reklamprofessor is getting sued for this meme by the (S) governed Malmö stad.
twitter.com/Reklamprofessor/status/960564707517231104

We should step up for /our guy/ and spread this meme as much as possible in Malmö.

What the hell does kuddrummet mean?

kindergarden for adults i guess.
it's sweden you know

It means room of pillows we had one at my daycare when I was a kid, it's just a room filled with pillows.

God I hope not...
This makes a lot more sense...Thanks Svenbros

bump

Sweden stats poster added to 120dB general:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/cfa6d1ae993797f96848208356734dce2930735b1a70f8a3bf38a093c3a96239.pdf

Has anyone already though of making FakeApp / deepfake videos for the election? Either as obvious fakes for propaganda or to spread uncertainty or smear candidates.

No. And we're not considering it, either. Part of the reason we've grown so much over the last few years is because we DON'T spread fake news.