Brits incapable of doing the simplest jobs - study

In a recent experiment, a group of young Brits were asked to do simple tasks, such as picking cabbages, that are usually done by lazy slavs from Eastern Europe.

Quickly it turned out Brits are ten times slower than slavs, and can't do the simplest tasks.
>within the first hour, the Brits complained they were cold and had "frozen fingers". Hettie Burrows, a Cambridge graduate, needed to have time off to warm her freezing hands.
>One volunteer said: "I’m sorry but I am not wearing no make-up, not a chance. I am going to be wearing make-up tomorrow."

What's wrong with Britbongs?

Source:
farminguk.com/news/Experiment-shows-EU-migrants-ten-times-faster-at-picking-crops-than-young-Brits_48528.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ki4n357DO0
archive.is/KhfZe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're not very good at picking cotton either, whats your point?

Years ago we used to pick our own veg and fruit, they are slower because they are inexperienced.

Its just more anti-brexit shite/ peddling lazy brits meme.

"You see you must have immigrants, they do the work you're too lazy to do."

>but who will pick our cotton if we free them.
Lol. Gotta love when the left are racist without realizing it.

Someone who has been doing a job for a living are way better at it than someone trying it for the first time.
Wheeew, what a revelation, who knew? This is surely the discovery of the century.

They're comparing people who've done it for an hour with others who likely have years of experience. Give me a break.

>people who are experienced at job do better than those who aren't

cutting edge journalism right here

Easy times make soft men and women. I grow half my own fruits vegetables but in my area it's very common too since the store is 45 minutes away. 75 percent of people in this country wouldn't know what to do without the comfort of urban living and conveniece. You go to the shit hole of my state Atlanta and it would be chaos in less than a day if something happened. I don't think we were meant to live like that so close together with no semblance of survival in us. Seems like we've domesticstep ourselves.

>23-year-old Jennifer Brunt, who works in sales
>18-year-old music production student

You can't just pluck kids out of comfy air conditioned buildings and expect them to work in a freezing cold field. In England, these are jobs for poor people with no future. Of course kids with opportunities are going to turn their nose up at them.

On top of that, this is what the welfare state will get you. Every Brit knows that the government will take care of them if the shit hits the fan. I know dozens of unemployed people who deliberately blow every interview they get or quit/get themselves fired from every job they get because they'd rather go back on welfare and have endless free time and no responsibility.

In all honesty, they probably picked whiny cityfag soyboys and slags. I'm sure they can find better more fitting candidates, or the cityfags will git gud and stop complaining.

>Slavs are master fruit-pickers
Yeah, well done yakub. Now back to the field.

They just stopped being used to this.
They were doing this for centuries.

But yeah, comfort is hell of a drug. Once it runs out, western Europe will fall into chaos.

Hold on. Your not telling me a Cambridge graduate that would be sitting pretty on top of the system would be plugging that sort of thing are you?

This. I've never picked a cabbage in my life. I'd be inherently slower at it than other. You can't compare a rookie's peformance to that of a veteran and then immediately discredit them because they're not as proficient as the veteran. That's what it means to be a veteran. Why would you even fall for click bait like this? Poland, you're better than a middle aged mom scrolling through Facebook for her daily kick of sensation. Use your common sense.

>veteran cabbage picker
A lot if not most people still have farms/cottages here (and I assume in east-south too) with fields where they pick veggies/fruit during summer. I don't think you can actually make like a sustainable long-time career out of that.

>oyvey you NEED immigration otherwise you won't be able to eat, look at our totally unbiaised (((study))) from (((cambridge)))

The fact that anyone reaches the point of becoming a veteran fruit picker is in itself pathetic and shouldn't serve as something to aspire to.

A veteran doesn't mean it's your career friend. Just that you have expierience with it.

Oh fug, you're right. Cabbage picker veteran still sounds hilarious doe

You mean people who have never done low-skilled manual labour are worse at it for the first time than people who do it all the fucking time? Wow, what an experiment!

>takes cabbage picking grandmaster babushka and have her work at a computer
Slavs are slower at even the most basic tasks like typing. Quality study.

>put educated people to work doing retard work
>surprised when they're not motivated to do it

Now pick up some random chav from the deep ghettos of london and he's going to be doing just fine at picking cabbage

Don't need niggers for it

invent this but for strawberries.
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ki4n357DO0

Smart people suck at menial Labour. What is Your point brainlet? Theres a reason niggerslaves were more expensive than irish slaves you know
>Inb4 melanin meme

but goy think about the profits

HAHA the absolute state of UKuck. This is revenge for 1802 you fucks!

These studies are great
Make sure labor market is permanently flooded with cheap foreigners

That's right! Give back our navy you shits!

we dont mind the eu migrants,its merkels guests we dont want

im half pole and i like dicking polish girls

>implying every bong has a cambridge certificate

read the op again. it's not that.
they are soft and out of touch whiners, as others have already said itt

I read the OP again. Now we need to do an alternative study to round out the data. Let's take those polish farmers and put them in the same field of work as Ms. Cambridge. I bet they wouldn't be able to cut it. They probably wouldn't even know where to start, they're just cabbage farmers.

You're modern day cotton pickers, Poland.

I'm a foreman in Brandenburg and Slavs are the best workers on fields desu. Nobody digs up asparagus as fast as a hungry polack.

Nowadays we mostly end up with Romanians, they aren't as good as Poles or Ukrainians.

>Hettie Burrows, a Cambridge graduate, needed to have time off to warm her freezing hands.>One volunteer said: "I’m sorry but I am not wearing no make-up, not a chance. I am going to be wearing make-up tomorrow."
roasties

nice jewish propaganda OP

so slavs are the mexicans of europe?
interesting

Because they used chavs

Don't use chavs

>I bet they wouldn't be able to cut it. They probably wouldn't even know where to start
bullshit. every owner/head of team would explain what and how people must do their work. and since they're cambridge they'd have no problem comprehending

>What's wrong with Britbongs?
Nothing, they have us to clean their shit or pick cabbages.

>and since they're Cambridge they'd have no problem comprehending
Polish farmers went to Cambridge? For what? A degree in cabbage picking? What are you even talking about. If a farmer went to Cambridge, I'd doubt he'd still be a farmer.

>cherry picking
>1 post by this ID

we are master race, we are OK to pay slaves for the mundane manual labour, but you must leave, once your service is done -not welcome!

What are You even talking about except trying to slide the point i made that got you btfo

God, is it a requirement to be a retard to be a faggot, or did Tyrone slap you too hard with his cock? I will literally break this down for you in a way your black boyfriend could read it.
Here, you said to read OP again, that they were soft and out of touch.
Here, I told you that I did read OP again. And since we were measuring a Cambridge student in a farming field to qualify then as "soft and out of touch". We should do an alternative study as this only shows one side. Ergo, I said "Make the farmers attempt to work in the same field as the women who graduated from Cambridge." As in make the stupid Slavs work in a field that requires a degree from Cambridge.
Here is where you fucked up. You assumed I was talking about the Cambridge students, not the stuoid farmers. This is also why I'm taking the time to type this out. You clearly can't read (head trauma from smashing your forehead into some dudes and I suppose).
Either way, I know where you screwed up, I know you're dumb and I know you're a faggot. So your lack of comprehension doesn't surprise me, I'm just disappointed (much like you're parents).

Blatant pro-immigration "experiment"

WTF open borders NOW

that brits are such inbred, bird looking half-wits you cannot do the simplest tasks in order to sustain yourselves. a 3 day power outage would wipe out 50% of the whites in bong land

Farming UK, unbiased newsource right there. Can't imagine why they would want to push this narrative.

Agri Farmers are very rarely poor in the UK. They are normally just greedy. Immigration is not the solution, just PAY A LIVING WAGE!

archive.is/KhfZe

as i noticed in your reading comprehension is obviously lacking
>And since we were measuring a Cambridge student in a farming field to qualify then as
only one was said to a cambridge graduate but they all were "soft and out of touch" which is the underlying issue
>This is also why I'm taking the time to type this out. You clearly can't read (head trauma from smashing your forehead into some dudes and I suppose).
projecting much?
but please tell how i fucked up