Subnautica Game Developer Fired Over Conservative Views

dangerous.com/41119/subnautica-game-developer-fired-conservative-views/

reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/7vhdsz/snowflakes_got_the_subnautica_sound_designer/

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/7vhj5k/resetera_gets_subnautica_dev_fired_for_wrongthink/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/7vhdsz/snowflakes_got_the_subnautica_sound_designer/
unknownworlds.com/
twitter.com/Sy1K1
reddit.com/r/subnautica/comments/7vhcby/i_hope_the_dicks_at_resetera_are_proud_of/
archive.is/G4FDz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based reddit! omg

>reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/7vhdsz/snowflakes_got_the_subnautica_sound_designer/
I really doubt these folks claiming the "refugees" are fine and can be assimilated have spent time in the "refugees" home countries. If you have you would realize things there are often fucked beyond hope.

le gumergoot XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

why are you linking r*ddit faggot?
are you stupid?
fuck off

Bruh
unknownworlds.com/
On their own website(& twitter), the have a retweeted 10 day old tweet from her saying she just had a big team meeting and is excited about the game's future.

>Sound designer got fired
They've just shot themselves in the foot. It's hard to come by good sound designers these days.

twitter.com/Sy1K1

Because he is from plebbit

Nice, one less female in the Game Developing buisness

>broad in video game industry fired
Good now they can make better game.

Gamergate

My PR, my vidya addiction

In the real world you have to HIDE YOUR POWER LEVEL

Most people have been brainwashed by far-left media so if you say anything Conservative you will lose your job. Not in favor of gay marriage? Lose your job. Not in favor of abortion-on-demand? Lose your job.

subnautica is such a great and terrifying game desu.

reddit.com/r/subnautica/comments/7vhcby/i_hope_the_dicks_at_resetera_are_proud_of/

kill me

meh another company on my lifelong blacklist for sjw asslicking.
You would think after marvel comics got turned into dust in a matter of 3 years because they jumped on sjw crap to the point they are now desperate and borderline begging... yeah you would think other entertainment industries look at that and learn... But nope, what a bunch of dumb shitheads jesus Christ.
"lets shit on your actual fans and costumers in favor of ideologues that don't buy the product but force their crap on everybody to the point no one wants to buy it. Its a perfect plan!!!hurr durr"

Fun fact, that's a tranny and it got fired for making the "I Identify As An Attack Helicopter" joke. They fired a tranny for making a joke about itself. Remember, with jews or their pets, you lose, even if you place high on the opression scale.

kollers

>browsing reddit
>linking reddit
>posting images from reddit

KEEP IT CLEAN!

based trannypedes

when you're more hated by your people than the people that want to destroy your people.

>western civilization is not cucke....

Good. All conservatives need to lose their jobs

MAINSTREAM METEOR

Namefag fuck off.

I'm starting to think sjw's don't really care about women in the game industry, only their ideology. That can't be right though.

IMAJEEN MOI SHOK

>flag
>garbage opinion
Morning.

This is a guy using a female avatar btw.
But anyways, this pisses me off like nothing else. I have no fucking clue why game developers do this, when SJWs always make up like 2% of your game audience. Who the fuck cares what they think. Let them screech, let them yell. Not a single thing the person said was false. Not a single one. None of them were attacks.
It's best explained here archive.is/G4FDz . It's basically the reddit thread with the only comment that matters that talks about the RACIST TRANSPHOBIC HITLER STALIN GENOCIDE tweets.

good
fuck white people
gaming is for pocs only

Very good Sweden, das rite

Steam reviews are already taking a hit. Game was meh anyway, but this publisher is fucked now. Shouldn't have brought politics into it.

It's actually a polish dude with a chick for a display picture

i was considering buying this game, a lot of people were, it was starting to get a lot more attention

if you pander your games towards people who dont play games, dont cry when you realise nobody buys them

I really loved this game, but fuck 'em. Shit up their reviews

What did he expect?

This wasn't the first. I'm surprised that not too many people know about the sandy hook reason for no guns. I mean no guns in an exploration game is fine. Makes it more spooky. Fine. But the reason for it is some turbo blue pilled turbo SJW bullshit. Hopefully more people will open their eyes about these developers.
And the game isn't too bad honestly. It filled the underwater exploration niche that was lacking.

Try and get a refund.
Maybe they still gonna do it if you explain yourself.

At least I managed to get myself banned on Dota 2 by threatening to kill myself. Normally they dont ban people even when they ask for it byt if you threaten suicide tgey do.

>SJWs always make up like 2% of your game audience.

SJWs make up a lot more than 2% of the people who review your game, talk about it, and kick up a big stink when your company upsets someone.

We can't make no guns because of one massacre even though we are on a hostile planet. fuck you player for wanting to logically survive on a planet that are quadruple your size

>tfw never been fired in my life
>tfw got close to getting fired once but I quit before they could fire me

I got it pre-order, but i'll try.

I'm working alone on a redpilled game for Xbox
can't wait for the shitstorms, I do it for the lulz

> SJWs make up a lot more than 2% of the people who review your game
Wrong. I've yet to see a substantial hit on a game ratings based on someone being "racist". I've seen multiple games tank for pandering to SJWs.
> talk about it, and kick up a big stink
Partially correct. They just spend 24/7 talking about it nonstop and get people involved who NEVER played the game or any games in most cases. SJWs are known for yelling extremely loud in small numbers as they're able to screetch on multiple platforms without stopping and throwing a tantrum until they get what they want.

95% overwhelmingly positive and 93%
not a big hit atm.

>Wrong. I've yet to see a substantial hit on a game ratings based on someone being "racist". I've seen multiple games tank for pandering to SJWs.

I'm referring to 'professional' gaming websites such as the ones who managed to kick off gamergate, not steam reviewers.

Cool let me know when its a real game- if toady one starts having problems I want to know.

> professional gaming websites
Ah I see. That does make sense then. The problem is, they matter less than steam reviews for the last 3-4 years no matter what "gaming" website it is.

based fashy tranny dickie spencer would be proud:DDDDD

sage

>they matter less than steam reviews for the last 3-4 years

And let's hope this trend continues.

Give it a little while.

It basically happened hours ago. Soon. Wont drop hard in total, but expecting it to tank on the recent to mixed.

Can't wait for The Last Night to come out honestly.

The autistic screeching from the SJWs is going to be music to my ears.

"game developer"
turns out to be an intern at some women's software company

Back when i bought this game in 2015 it was all about exploration of an uncharted world, and developers were saying that they will definitely add coop later in development process.

Instead they have added a story about strong wamyns, mongorians in space, evil and incompetent white dudes, cucks (Im not joking, look at the screen) and gun control (Super advanced human civilization that can transform a bunch of raw resources into high-tech objects using matter manipulators, has nothing to protect itself from hundred meters alien monsters, because IRL there was a mass shooting in Murica, yeah.)
At the same time developers did everything to spoil the experience by removing gameplay features like terraforming from the game, adding creatures that exist just to prevent you from exploring (Invincible teleporting monsters that are constantly trying to kill you and have the ability to teleport you around. In a game where you have to manage you oxygen and position yourself correctly to avoid any major threat, since you dont really have any good weapons to protect yourself from insta-killing leviathans) and polluting genuinely beautiful world with wrecks and abandoned mongorian bases, completely destroying "the uncharted world" experience for the sake of story, that sucks ass.
When they turned protagonist into a nigger, i thought that it was a bit strange, since we literally cannot see his face in game at all, you could only see his hands, and only if you dont have any gloves on, so it doesnt really matter what race he is. He could be a fucking robot, and nothing would have changed.
And now the director himself says that it was "a missed opportunity" not to make the protagonist female, and it is so fucking obvious that this faggot only said it for the sake of getting good reviews from leftist media upon the launch of the game.

why would they screech?

and again less ten minutes later

They are also banning people for asking about multiplayer now, saying that they never wanted to add it.
It is especially painful to me, since i convinced four of my friends to buy this game by showing them developer's posts about adding multiplayer in the future.
Fuck these pieces of shit, they fucked up such a good idea.
I will never buy any DLCs from them.

Interesting news but don't you EVER link to reddit again.

Wtf I'm a pirate now.
And I actually wanted to buy it because I like Jacksepticeye. Welp.

Oh right I remember that. I'm still surprised about it. I believe they don't even have mod support, or am I wrong. One way or another I can understand no mods in a way. But hole shit making such a game and not adding co-op support is one of the stupidest and shortsighted thinks you could possibly do design wise.
Then again, expect nothing else from these people.

>Make sandbox-resource-farmer-base-builder game with an underwater twist
>Undoubtedly the most redeeming aspect of the game is the sound design
>>Fire sound designer
I fucking love when these brown-nosers shoot themselves in the foot. Hopefully they hire a tranny woman of colour who completely fucks up the sound design on the later patches and dlc and pisses of fans.

Vytautas Sinica is that you?

Good goy, don't even try to speak up or you fired

Because the game's graphic designer 1) didn't disagree with everything the gamergate crowd said and 2) said his game was about a dystopia where the current, cancerous brand of feminism won, which of course made him worse than Hitler.

> BRAAAP and BUUUURP whale enemies incoming

Oh wow, was it this dev that was going to add multiplayer?

As much as I loved Natural Selection 2 and the idea of this one, fuck em.

One more thing ruined by the left.

Gamergate 2 anyone?

BASED!!!

>Leddit
The fuck did you expect nigger? You should really consider killing yourself, nobody's gonna want to touch you

The bankers funding this shit don't consider it a win unless their propaganda is pushed. That's the whole reason they fund media. Do you think bankers need more money?

this game is pretty good desu. firing someone for this reason is pathetic though. conflicted

uhoh

Why are you posting Plebbit content? Plebbit is already such a big site with so many reverberating influences, we don't need their trash here too.

I see no problem here.

Love the aesthetic in that game.

They're also going to compound the salt with the fact that everyone loved Blade Runner 2049 because it wasn't a leftist propaganda piece.

It really stands out as a breath of fresh air from the recent string of politicized crap like Cuntbusters, The Consenthaving Commune Dwelling Spiderman, Social Justice Wars, , Darkie Tower, Black Panthers, etc.

offs

Everybody at the time paid attention, called them cucks, but it ended up going away pretty quickly.

It ended up being a very good design decision, and made the Leviathans that much scarier. This is different. This is pure cuckoldry.

This is what he got fired for

>Throw enough money at Tommy Tallarico to get him interested

>Profit

Lefties salty about the Polish truth bomb on horseback

Checked.

I guess it's time to pirate

>stating the truth and reality gets you fired

>See giant spike followed by things going down
>Feel a rush of panic
>Immediate flashbacks to the red candles
I am getting PTSD

>Ian writes for heat street
>Ian writes for daily caller
>Ian writes for milo

this nigger is absolutely everywhere

it's a fucking polish guy with female avatar. not even a soyboy

The Overwhelmingly Positive is already gone and people keep upvoting the negative reviews that focus on his firing. This is going to be a mess for them.

Should never have preordered this thing.

I'm pretty sure we will soon get press articles complaining about the bad reviews based solely on political choices and not on the content of the game when at the same time the devs made their choice based only on political views.
the devs are in an impossible situation because complaining / arguing against the bad reviews is now impossible for them.

Well I love the game and the audio experience of the game is what really drives the game. I'm refunding and pirating it.

Let info wars know. They are hiring. And they have a large audience.

Speaking of which. We should have Sup Forums go and rape their ratings on steam.

Just got banned from the forums and two topics deleted. Hit 'em hard, boys.

It's already happening.

dude, that's a highly gifted artist. he will not want to make jingles for a meme website

source?

Lol OK check their YouTube and Facebook presence sometime Deuter.
A sound engineer for an internationally syndicated radio show makes bank. Also, he got fired for replying to an info wars post, which plays to Alex's "they're out to get us" mindset. Because they are out to get us, you fool

We're reaching levels of SJW never seen and that is a fucked up society