Italy Sup Forums - ((European Union)) THE BIG FEAR - Italian Racial Raids Edition

ansa.it/english/news/2018/02/05/macerata-shooting-attack-on-fundamental-values-eu-2_8b96de94-e5aa-4525-a415-b4dbc32c64b2.html

Update 1: Racial Raids registered all over italy in the last 48h

Italian social networks goin full Roman Legion calling to get ak47 and target random foreigner migrants:

'Alarming solidarity' for racist shooter
Gives measure of what's happening says lawyer Giulianelli

ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2018/02/05/alarming-solidarity-for-racist-shooter_5b95647c-1335-4888-b0b9-ea12e253e280.html

espresso.repubblica.it/attualita/2018/02/05/news/raid-macerata-fascisti-sul-web-inneggiano-a-luca-traini-e-l-inizio-della-nostra-vendetta-1.317901#gallery-slider=undefined

ilfaroonline.it/2018/02/06/onore-a-luca-traini-lo-striscione-della-vergogna-nella-notte-a-ponte-milvio/205778/

The head of European Union said the attacks of 11 nigerian immigrants shooted down in Italy is an attack to European Values, and the EU is really concerned about the violent racism spreading in Italy.
Government and law enforcement in Italy are on alert status for the racism and hatred against migrants in italian population as on Italian social media people from all over the country is openly calling to "shoot niggers on sight" "kill the african animals" and "clean the country" posting photos of guns and rifles and glorifying Luca Traini. A crowfounding has been opened for Luca Traini and thousand of italians are sending money to him.
Facebook europe is tryin to delete italian "hate groups" .
An explosive atmosphere is rising in Italy as attacks on foreigners are registered in many regions.
African immigrants are leaving the reagions of campania and lazio fearing further violence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D9KU1N4Wpbo
youtube.com/watch?v=-Jgn6Nboqb4
globalist.it/media/articolo/2018/02/06/effetto-luca-traini-le-vendite-del-mein-kampf-di-hitler-crescono-del-200-2018990.html
translate.google.com.au/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.globalist.it/media/articolo/2018/02/06/effetto-luca-traini-le-vendite-del-mein-kampf-di-hitler-crescono-del-200-2018990.html&edit-text=&act=url
romania-insider.com/two-muslim-girls-brutally-atacked-in-bucharest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based Italian hero

>3 thread
>3 volte la stessa pic

SPREAD THE VIOLENCE
A NOI!

GOIN FULL GENOCIDAL!

Shitalians lol

OOOH EEEE OH
TIVIBÌ CARA ITALIA
OOOH EEEE OH
CHE MI DAI SEMPRE I GIBS
OOOH EEEE OH
QUANDO MI DICONO "A CASA"
OOOH EEEE OH
RINGRAZIO SEMPRE IL PD

Also digits and another rampage by the end of this week

the actual reason behind the last "racial" shooting in italy

checked

but why do we have a new thread when the other is still up at page1?

Called it
Thanks Kek

is Berlusconi your new PM?

Thank God no, not for now at least

Ok then.

>You will never crawl inside Il Dulce's warm, fatherly butthole

Io vivo in un piccolo paese e le tasse le ho sempre pagate, anche se sono sempre aumentate negli anni, però qui bene o male i servizi funzionano. Mio figlio che si è mosso in una città più grande mi dice sempre che non funziona nulla.
Se i servizi publici non funzionano perchè uno dovrebbe voler pagare più della metà delle sue entrate in tasse? Per cosa, per beneficenza?

Più che cultura e genetica mi sembra una risposta sensata (sciopero fiscale) considerando che, da quello che leggo, a Napoli i servizi publici sono inesistenti.

Anche io ne avrei organizzato uno se improvvisamente nel mio paese mi fossero stati negati i servizi.
Abbassando le tasse si elimina anche tutta la burocrazia inutile e vedi che anche nelle grandi città le cose ricominceranno a funzionare come nei piccoli paesi e la gente ricomincerà a pagare le tasse ovunque.

>those digits

The guys who stomped Italy in WWII wanted that. You're only making the Anglo's penis harder.

best one czech brother

Ci sono dei post/gruppi/pagine su FB che posto re-sharare ai normies?

flodda facebook con i meme di luca che hanno postato prima.

dovrebbe esserci il gruppo sinistra cazzate libertà che è praticamente the_donald italiano

si ma sono un po' una merda :/
qualcosa di piu' fun ?

mein kampf sales have increased by 200% since Luca Traini went on rampage.

meglio lasciarglielo a reddit allora

another by our Czech based legionary.

what a coincidence, i was already planning to buy it

se cerchi i normie li trovi li di sicuro

>wanting a book written by a man Mussolini despised
Kek

this man is so photogenic

i don't support hitler, i just wanted to read it, i'd pick mussolini over him every time

this man is our glorious HERO

durrrrrr duuuhhhhhhhhhh

globalist.it/media/articolo/2018/02/06/effetto-luca-traini-le-vendite-del-mein-kampf-di-hitler-crescono-del-200-2018990.html

english translation:
translate.google.com.au/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.globalist.it/media/articolo/2018/02/06/effetto-luca-traini-le-vendite-del-mein-kampf-di-hitler-crescono-del-200-2018990.html&edit-text=&act=url

the fire rises

romania-insider.com/two-muslim-girls-brutally-atacked-in-bucharest/

Romania is with you my brothers

What's his endgame?

E fattill tu

>Italy
alone goes on rampage unleashing a bullestorm on 11 niggers

>romania
gypsies beat 2 girls

hmmm, no.

slurping nigger cum like it was limoncello, obviously

Sic transit gloria mundi.

Dumb shit Ducé attacks Ethiopia and almost loses. He didn't realize the extent of his own power. Schmuck ruined it for everyone

>Amerimutt education

>it has to start somewhere
>it has to start sometime
>what better place than here?
>what better time than now?

>Mussolini
>almost lose against Ethiope
retard

Attacking blacks is a "willful attack on our most fundamental values". I'm starting to think there's something rotten in our "fundamental values".

Fuck off, literal kike's of Europe. Go fuck your sister while Ahmed plows your wife

parla italiano grazie

it's rising up the bestseller list every day.

amazon data says books rated 20-30 get 1500-2000 sales a day.
hahahaha!

>crescono le vendite del Mein Kampf

Lol I thought you were trolling.

Buddy, there is a thread showing of your military ads showing a muslim praying. You think you are in the position of making fun?

lmao

Wasn't there someone compiling the immigrant crimes?
Statistical truth is the best way of redpilling the undecided.

there's another ad the british army put out titled

"what happens if i get emotional"

redpill italians on jews, that is the only way

Cazzo la smetti di fare divide et impera giudeo del cazzo? Torna a cucinarti prepuzi in brodo e smettila di fare il lavoro dell'FBI a gratis.

>there is a thread showing of your military ads showing a muslim praying
And? Even Nazis had Muslim solders. Nothing new.

He was a fucking retard because the brits prepared him a bait and he fell for it hook and sinker. If he just had stayed the fuck out of ethiopia he would have ruled untill 1970s like Franco.

you can't even tell when it's propaganda, get your shit togheter

If someone still doesn't understand he's being stabbed how do you think he's going to react if you inform him first of the hand holding the instrument?
with disbelief and uncare.

>propaganda
>being this much in denial

>a "willful attack on our most fundamental values"

Hasn't the left done that as far as we can remember (eg. family values)? How funny that they are now bitching and whining when we do the same thing.

And your culture, and your religion have been replaced by shitskins.
My compliment for "winning" WW2 and now having people calling you out because you are guilty of being a white Briton. Well fucking done

aggiornamento
il negro bastardo che ha scuoiato e macellato pamela è stato accusato solo di vilipendio di cadavere
massimo 1 anno di carcere
luca è stato accusato di strage (?)

Can confirm. We have niggers inside washing machines too now.

nigger-kisser judges will be the first on the day of the rope.

ti rendi conto che quella bestia subumana sara' in circolazione tra poco?
non si puo' tollerare...qualcuno dovrebbe occuparsi di questo negro

>eg. family values
Clearly not a fundamental value anymore. Loving blacks is.

Apri un'attività ed assumi Italiani.

fai una meme su questo che la posto su FB

italianed

Vedo solo il seccarsi delle sterpaglie.

>reading comprehension

how the fuck she died then? i missed this one

wow it's fucking nothing

In un paese civile, il ministro dell'interno Minniti, o il Presidente del Consiglio Gentiloni, o il Presidente della Repubblica Mattarella, o tutti e tre, si sarebbero presentati negli ospedali di Ancora e Macerata a stringere la mano ai feriti, a dirgli "siamo con voi"". Qui no

Ma a chi? I negri? Vaffanculo liberale di merda ahahahah

ma a chi? ai negri?

the italians weren't prepared and didn't plan that well.

if they had planned better and gave them more supplies it would have been a different outcome.

nice bait faggot

>liberale di merda
il minorenne senores
quello che aiuterete ad andare al governo a marzo è un liberale

terrone di merda.

>3 battalion vs 2000 italians

>Italians aren't shit at war, I swear!

Già fatto testa di cazzo motivo per cui sono qui in Spagna a farmi il culo in viaggio di lavoro.

i-is it happening? is Italy turning fascist again?

I assume they mean, there is no proof of him killing her, maybe someone else killed her and he "just" chopped her after...

as stupid as it sounds, the trial may go about how her body was found without addressing how she died.

meant for