Romania hate thread

Romania ruined europe.
no idea why they thought its a good idea to let romania into the european union out of all countries. literally third world tier shithole. good job on opening the border and destroying germany.
turkroaches are already bad, syrian rapefugees made it worse but still bearable as they are kept in those detainment camps, but fucking millions of lazy small time criminal gypsies flooding germany... im done. i already started planning and executing my exit from this shithole. it is getting worse by the minute

You don't know what you're talking about. Romanians aren't gypsies, we're full blooded europeans. If you don't believe me, pic related is me, your average romanian aryan master race

FINALLY!
I was a bout to make a thread myself.
>niggers of Europe
>tradition of killing leaders
>tradition of being backwards encouraging peasantry and folklore and being skeptic towards progress or science
>the only progress they make is to copy what they see outside being forced by international laws
>church at every corner but don't act like Christians

Kek thanks for making my country safe ahmed and paying for our lecheers welfare.Back in 2007 i couldnt go 20 meters without a gypsy begging/robbing/or pickpocketing somebody.Today none of that,i am truly greatfull.

>we're full blooded europeans
NOT
Most of the Asiatic migrations passed through Romania, and many tribes settled.
So Romania is probably the most mixed country in Europe, not to mention the Ottoman occupation and subjugation and big gypsy settlements from hundreds of years ago that are like 50Km apart on the whole territory of the country, you can recognize them by name.(you see when the gypsies were freed those country towns received a name to show that act)
Most gypsies are ashamed of their heritage and declare themselves as Romanian and NOBODY checks that out at the census.
Romania:
25% gypsy or gypsy mix
35% Asiatic mix
15% white Caucasian
25% Caucasian mixed

^^^
Bozgor autism reaching new heights.

>germany
>judging other people based on ethnicity and racial purity

whiter than you ahmed

Romania is now 100% white cause all gypsies left to go to France and Germany

>Romania ruined europe
You are free to suck my dick Hans, but your momma is already on it.

>inb4 police is on their way to your home
hate speech on the internet will not be tolerated nazi scum

I am Greek.

Kek. Leave poor gypsie bros alone

>this are the people calling you a third world gypsy

>gypsie bros
ROMANIANS ARE BLACK, THESE DESI INDIANS BETTER RUN TO THE WH*TE SCUM

>literally a nigger

Don't like cheap food
>BOZGOR
Don't like whore gypsy wife
>BOZGOR
Don't like organized crime stealing public property and shitting on the country's future
>BOZGOR
Local crime lord hits you with his car and cop shows thumbs up, you wink and smile at him and say
>BOZGOR

Roma goy can't have friends.

Don't try and shift blame you fucking cucktard.
You goddamn germans and your insane importation of shitskins just to fill a few factory positions have made permanent damage to all European countries. As if the cartoon currency "€" didn't create enough trouble.
Worthless assholes.

Nice try, bozgor. Get the fuck out of my country.

why so upset mein fuhrer?some poor gypsy masons did some numbers on your wife?

Joke's on you, I'm not a bozgor.
Stop blaming everything on the bozgors, like if a light-bulb stopped working you would blame the bozgors.

But are you Greek?

>implying bozgors aren't to blame for lightbulbs breaking

gee, i wonder who's behind this thread