Nigger rape

>Nigger rapes passed out white American in Las Vegas, people laugh and cheer him on

The absolute state of America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ESS2_o7mtVU
wpri.com/2018/02/05/mayor-elorza-decries-racist-and-divisive-flyer-attacking-naacp-president/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link to video please

Will the #Metoo movement say anything?

youtu.be/ESS2_o7mtVU

Niggers need to be shipped back to africa

Somehow, white men will be blamed for this.

Niggers gonna Nig!!!!!

Disgusting niggers

Stop the section 8
Stop the food stamps
Stop the affirmative action
Niggers just leave

Looks to be in the UK

If I was to say something and it turns out the whole thing was consensual, then I would end up getting blasted on social media as a racist. I think I would rather not get involved.

>White slut gets raped
Who gives a fuck

Know what would have stopped this? Roastie not getting drunk and passing out in public. Am I supposed to feel sorry for this waste of flesh?

This, plus more generally multiculturalism creates a climate where people are less willing to intervene on behalf of strangers

It's racist to call out the NAACP on ignoring Negro crime this news broadcast is funny wpri.com/2018/02/05/mayor-elorza-decries-racist-and-divisive-flyer-attacking-naacp-president/

That's fake. Look at that gun. It's fucking fake. Looks like a buncha friends trying to get themselves viral.

>Go to Kinorama
>Have to wait an hour in the manlet pit
>Finally leaving the pit
>Chimp out bell rings
>Right in the middle of it
>Dont even get the participation grape soda
Damnit

>im not gay i was only pretending to suck his dick

Doesn't make niggers any better though.

>573▶
>youtu.be/ESS2_o7mtVU [Remove]
I've seen some fucked up shit but this, what is this stupid shit.

Average UK black versus average US black is an ocean of difference.

Niggers are low I.Q. violent creatures see Haiti as an example

If you have UK niggers access to guns similar to those in the US you would see them change drastically. I used to believe the same as you but I'd just not met enough of them and in sufficient densitys. In short you're right but nowhere near as right as you think.

what shall i say?
i am not surprised

UK blacks are nearly all like u.s. blacks.
The only difference, like you said, is that their egos are slightly smaller because guns are harder to get.

She’s not passed out. She grabs his head as he tries to get away. Several people step in and talk to them obviously, I’m guessing to check on her. She’s just a whore, nothing of value lost.

I saw that video here last week. A few things:
>"passed out" seems to be inaccurate
>very drunk, yes
>multiple people go up to her to check if she is consenting, and she appears to confirm
>Vegas is disgusting

Based on that, it could be a dumb coal-burning roastie doing what she does best while drunk. Or it could be someone who is so drunk they don't really know what they're doing, but isn't unconscious.

Either way, feminist orthodoxy deems it rape.