We got to support this guy

>Jones calls the Holocaust "the biggest, blackest lie in history." He says he's a former leader of the American Nazi Party and now leads a group open to "any white American citizen of European, non-Jewish descent."

google.com/amp/s/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politics/holocaust-denier-white-supremacist-likely-to-be-gop-nominee-for-congress-in-illinois

We got to meme his victory.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AKO5m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The based Midwest strikes again.

call the russians

>the russsian government would help an anti Semitic politician win
Lol he would be thrown in jail for his views if he lived there.

NO! we need someone who can actually win, you faggots. That seat is more valuable than your precious Overton window shift. We need smart goys, not old retarded bastards who reveal their power levels for shock value. Illinois is Barack Obama country, you really think an outnabout Nazi has a chance? My god this board is garbage...hes controlled OP

t. Moshe

It would make the goodam libtard’s heads explode if he actually WON, wouldn’t it? Worth it for that alone.

You don’t know much about Illinois, do you. Chicongo is BO territory. Outside Chicongo Illinois is pretty conservative.

WTF bros my grandpa died in his sleep during the holocaust

>Illinois is Barack Obama county
You mean Chicago?

get the meme ovens hott boyssss
> /our/ guy needs help

I had a great uncle die at Ausshitz. He got drunk on duty and fell out of the guard tower,.

>How to lose an election: The Post

>fedora
>chandlers support
checks out

We already lost a seat in Alabama cause you faggots wanted to be edgy. We can't afford to hand over any more seats to the democrats.

The real reason he's running is because it is a safe Democratic seat that no other Republican is willing to contest.

Roy Moore was doing white politics in a black state. Of course he fucking lost.

I thought that was Roger Stone from the thumbnail.

no archive.is ?

Where is the French Kike with his Jewish Fud?

>Lost a seat that's been safe red for decades
>HURR DURR IT'S CAUSE HE WAS WHITE!
Or it could've been the whole kid diddling part that made him lose.

Fact: Germans are smarter than Jews and that's why Jews framed them for the holocaust.

Notice how the kid diddling allocations disappeared after the election? Pretty strange

Allegations*

Cause he's not running for public office anymore so there's no more need for public news about it you mouth breathing retard.

Because it didn't happen you fucking mongoloid.

His nose checks out does yours Sup Forums?

Feels good man. Too bad Chicago ruins Illinois. It'd be nearly pure red without the Congo.

With the exception of California and some tiny states in the north east every blue state is like that.

archive.is/AKO5m
Remember to archive the links whenever possible.

Something like this?

>Although the district has elected Democrats to Congress in 24 of the last 25 elections, and has voted for the Democratic nominee in the last four presidential races, there is also a strong tradition of social conservatism in the area which has resulted in the election of conservative Democrats, as well as greater support for Republicans than might be expected based on voter identification by party. This may be changing, however - in the 2016 presidential primary, Senator Bernie Sanders won IL-03 by 8 points.

In other words, it's a no-hoper and people aren't running for a reason.

>it's a no-hoper
If he gets out there and plays up the social safety net aspects of NS he might get people thinking. I know of more than a few Bernie bros who have flipped.

1> note it does not say Treblinka, Auschwitz or other camps...
2> can you tell us the origin of this document? Because no original has ever been provided, and lachout has conflicting stories about it. There is not official record of this ever having been issued

ie, this is fake and debunked.

it is a totally safe democrat seat - the only reason this guy got the nomination is that no one else wanted to run.

would that be the german idiot with his non arguments and total shit posts?

So you're a kike? The holocaust never happened but I wish it did.