2004 was the year when the EU was killed. All the east countries started leeching the money...

2004 was the year when the EU was killed. All the east countries started leeching the money, and even today (14 years later) they are still poorer than fucking Spain, which is not a very rich country.

hmmm...

all PIIGS countries were in EU before 2004.

hmmm...

On the bright side they have more sensible voters than the west.

They are uneducated savages. Ever meet a pole or a romanian?

You mean 2004 was the year when we opened our markets, destroyed or sold out our industry, sacrificed our agriculture and allowed the western gigacorps to start the EU money scam in our country (aka give gibs to new members, force new members to hire western corps with that money, money comes back to donator country and boosts its economy -> see Switelsky, Strabag, COLAS, GM etc)

Oh, by the way even the fucking german Günther Oettinger, the EU Commissioner for Budget admitted that trough this scam in reality the Poles (and the rest) are net contributor to the EU economy and Germans are net recipient See picture.

Nice try spain cunt, now back to work, IMF is knocking on the door for the monthly installment

Visegrad-countries will save Europe. Their struggle against globalism and muslim refugees takes hold elsewhere in Europe

Greece, Spain and Portugal was a mistake.
>could've been saved
expansion past that is the reason for Brexit and eventual break up of EU
>mark my words

>Visegrad-countries will save Europe.
no we won't, Europe are bunch of backstabbers and did nothing to help us and they do all to push their own agenda and we are not allowed to compete because EU regulations

>Visegrad-countries will save Europe. Their struggle against globalism and muslim refugees takes hold elsewhere in Europe
go home and do not LARP, as you are a migrant, that is NOT working, shitposting etc
also, EU is economic union, that has little to do with V4 and shitskin immigrants. They are too poor to take them, even niggas don't want to live there, so "the antiimigration war" is an empty meme

Yeah, we pretty much are. The majority of voters is definitely uneducated.

Yeah, we leech money for useless shit and it's not even that we need it that much. EU money is basically used for improving rural areas (which is shit because nobody wants to live there) and useless events (which is shit because nobody really wants to attend them). Besides, we're not even poor enough to need the money, it's not like it's impossible to get by, people are just greedy.

Treaty of Lisbon was a moment when EU was killed. Not to mention it was created to doom whole europe in a first place

You can't save those who don't want to be saved. That's why we are "naziracistscum" and that's why the EU just started article 7 against Poland will start it soon against Hungary

>Spanish
>Complains about leeching money

Kek

EU abandoned Croatia+V4 when the Turks came to rape and pillage.

You either save yourselfs or get BTFOed by the muzzies. We won't lift a finger.

Fuck off Jose, we should not be in the jewropean union.

Bitch my country gets leass than two bilion of aid and thats less than 1% of our shithole gdp,our population went down by more than 4 mil,people who went to work in the west boosting your economy to pay for ahmeds social welfare.
The only benefit my country had was that gypsys and criminals also left.
And this

Poland is doing exceptionally well

please kick us out please. fuck the eu. you fuckers have no idea how bad the euro is before the euro everything was way cheaper and better. the eu is cancer. oh and dumbass the reason eastern europe is poorer is in large part due to it getting shit on by communism for a long ass time. oh and spain is not rich?? what the fuck are you on if spain is not rich then that is your fault you literally could of been or were one of the wealthiest nations on earth at one point or another...so in conclusion spain is fucking shit...oh and as for leeching money you fuckers are top tier ...eastern european countries aren't leeching money dumbass it's more like greece, portugal and spain doing that job.

>The only benefit my country had was that gypsys and criminals also left.
We will give you x10 the current budget if you take back the gypsys

>they are still poorer than fucking Spain, which is not a very rich country
Not by that much. They had an entirely different economic system which prepared people for a completely different society and that changed overnight, but the people from the old society are still around and they are the people that fill the seats of power.

bro you are retarded in lithuania the rural parts do need help they are fucked up and people don't want to live there? bitch I would live there but it is so undeveloped you have to live in the cities...fucking retarded lithuanian fuck

The snek swallowed more than it can digest.

Art 7 won't fly because too much countries are against it. Including whole V4, Cro, Bulg, Romania ect.....

EC is gonna get pwned if they go forth with it.

I agree with you desu. European Union is simply too big. It should have stayed a more exclusive bloc

Nah they are a lost cause and i dont think they would allow us to deport them back to India,i would rather be poor than rich,raped and dead in the street.

What's that going to solve?
They can roam freely now in the EU.

Forced deportation to India,Bangladesh or wherever the fuck they came from is the only solution.
They don't belong in Europe.

There should have been a separate eastern union, but one that is also connected to the EU for trading purposes.

25 years ago Spain god-tier country for all of the ex-commie states. Nowdays not so much. Went there 2 years ago. Madrid looks nice, but the hospitals look like a film set for Stephen King's novels.

There are isles made of the plastic trash from USA and China in the pacific ocean. I think gippos will feel at home there

yeah. The best way to address Eastern Europe would be to simply get rid of external tariffs in trade and that's that. Anyway, you know, for Western Europe, the cost of giving money to the East isn't big, but the benefits are huge, because you essentially buy out other elites. We are full of western european NGOs and foundations that give money to academics, journalists and so on

Of course, that's the whole point of bringing you into the EU. To westernise you and bring you into the liberal world order.

>we're reaching a diaspora comparable to that of the Jews
>foreigners still confuse us with gyppos even though we're pasty white

Spain calling out leeches. That's rich. Watch closely boy, this is the result of strong state. Beggars start to fight each other over gibs.

There there Romaniabro. If it makes you feel any better in Finland they are not usually called romani, but instead "blackies" (lit. translation)

>mistaking Spain for America latina
The American does it again

>please kick us out please
nigger why
just leech what you can
don't agree to any bullshit because all they can do is "express concern"
they will never take away your voting rights because we will veto this because why not
and when 2025 comes and their stupid plan to forge EU constitution fails, everybody will bail either way
ride the tiger

>Hey, Radu. We suffer from inferiority complex, lets fake our history and come up with a magnificent past
>Good idea, Bogdan! Those mongoloid cunt huns say people from Rome lived here 1500 years ago before we arrived, we should tell everyone they are our glorious ancestors and call ourselves Romanians to let everyone know!
>And that's how Romanians accidentally named themselves the same way as the scum of the World, the niggers of Europe, aka the roma/gypsies.

Irony level over 9000!
Stop complaining

*i will fix ur retarded mistake for you
> western europe started leeching eastern europe

ok poland fine i will listen to you on this one. but eventually we will have to get out if it doesn't collapse on its own which i think it will

I live in London. These people just seem died inside and they smell like it.

Which is worse? Trapped in elevator with them or paki?