King Kike power struggle

I cant tell whos jewing who anymore, but it looks like Netanyahus our jew

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/05/african-migrants-receive-deportation-notices-to-leave-israel-within-60-days/
web.archive.org/web/20180206015119/https://pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These entitled cowards, stay in your damn shark. This way you could finally feed someone without state assistance

It’s just for show. So that when people say, “Soros didn’t try sending migrants to Israel” the kikes can link an article like this.
But they still won’t stop the deportations.

As of today, They have 60 days to get fuck out or get into Jail. We have a leader who takes care of our Interests mother fuckers.

"Illegal African Migrants Receive Deportation Notices To Leave Israel Within 60 Days"
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/05/african-migrants-receive-deportation-notices-to-leave-israel-within-60-days/

Jews jewing jews

this

Reminder that literally NO JEW can be our jew

>jews calling other jews biggots for not taking in migrants

we've hit peak jew, any further and the world turns into a star of david

They are going to stay, and fuck all your women with reckless abandon. They know the rules, Jewish women have only one way of getting out of IDF duty, and that's being pregnant. It doesn't matter if it's a Mohammad or a Mbutu planting his seed in her, the effect is the same: an escape from IDF conscription. That's why your fertile women hang out in the blackest part of Tel Aviv.

I don't mind the Ice Cream King.

The world's bravest army, the IDF will save the day!

this
I have yet to see genuine proof that Soros works against Israel, it's all just show

Based. Netanyahu is Hitler's phylactery.

The Isreali refugees are actual refugees fleeing a war. If Isreal doesn't want to take these people, then they should set up refugee camps, and send them back home when Sudan becomes safe to live in again.

shit man I'd move to Israel and become a Jew just knowing sudanese are going there.
would slaughter the shit out of them.

I will head to my nearest synagogue in the near future, with this information in mind.

not taking any chances. Gas em all

DUDES

They know that we know and know are conocting some bullshit "fight" between them so they dont seem unified.

ACTIVATE YOUR FIGS YOU DUM DUMS

Yeah I choose him over Soros he pays blacks to get the fuck out of his country smart leader

>it looks like Netanyahus our jew

newfags were a mistake

web.archive.org/web/20180206015119/https://pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF

Anthony Weiner is the gift that keeps on giving his personal phone email contact list leaked last night with every liberal from the Clinton's personal number in Chappaqua to Al Gore to Arianna Huffington to John Podesta and David Brock.

it was foretold
the greatest enemy of the jew is the jew

ENGAGE YOUR PITAHAYAS

no

Ahaha the Open Borders For Israel was memed into reality

Fuckin sweet. Leaked? Or did he release it because he's mad they didnt get him pardoned.

OY VEY SOROS IS TRYING TO DESTROY ISRAEL

IM A RIGHT WING RED BLOODED AMERICAN CHRISTIAN AND AN ATTACK ON ISRAEL IS AN ATTACK ON MY BUFFALO WINGS

*donates to CUFI*
*niggers get deported*

>1 post by this ID

Sure Jew

Soros is getting 'punished' for his not-so-discreet Judaizing

The snake eating its own tail, fucking love it when it happens.

I think Hollywood Jews are from that brand as well, they love cannibalizing Israel and I sure as hell don't mind.

>remember the holocaust!
>no U remember the holocaust!