Dragon Ball Super spoilers

>This week almost the entire universe 9 goes against Goku.

>In the next chapter the universe 9 is eliminated. No. 18 is in trouble and helps Krillin. Vegeta fights with the yellow boy and the robot of the universe 6.

>The next chapter Krillin is the first to lose of the universe 7. Caulifla asks Goku how he transforms into ssb. He tries and can not, so Caulifla gets angry...

>The next chapter focuses on the troops of pride.

A video game that had already predicted with the Black saga shows Goku and Frezer fight against Jiren. As we know from a tweet from Toyotaro, Vegeta will have his rematch with Hit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eCQDX2XUV1o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=who-PvqXi28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>chapter
Hey pedro!

TACO TACO BURRITO BURRITO!!!

A video game that had already predicted with the Black saga shows Goku and Frezer fight against Jiren.

wat?

>open video
>someone speaking mexican

Closed. Go home Pedro.

shit thread

>As we know from a tweet from Toyotaro, Vegeta will have his rematch with Hit.
That's from a Toshio tweet, you dumbfuck.

>mfw this thread is literally spics yelling at other spics about being spics

Kek.

>Toyotaro=Toshio

All the chinks are the same.

How do you think they'll write the losing universes? I know if I was a god of destruction I'd go fucking berserk once the final fighter of my universe falls; might as well, you and everything around you will get erased either way

I'll be pretty disappointed if they make them all just sit there and spectate quietly

>GOKu fuses with the viewer instead of Vegeta

GOGETAFAGS AND VEGETAFAGS BTFO

I'm pretty sure they'll be immediately erased. The first GoD erased will be that dwarf, so I can't see him doing much, but the others might get more aggressive.

Calm down, folks.
This talisman will ward off any Caulifag or Gohancuck who dares to spread cancer on here.

On this website we speak the QUEENS english. Piss off pedro.

Is that Winnie the Pooh?

just ignore them and don't reply to it

Audienceku is the best fusion

Will Krillin get ringed out? Or DQed?

Deep down, I love this place

I can't take this anymore Gohanbros. Caulifla is literally fucking our shit up, and she hasn't even lifted a finger in the tournament yet IT'S NOT FAIR. GOHAN IS THE LEADER, HE HAS THE HIGHEST POSITION OF AUTHORITY RIGHT NOW AND THIS SLUT IS GONNA GET SSB. I swear to god I will kill myself if she gets SSB. My life is in your hands Toei and Toriyama. Please let Caulifla get raped by Jiren or job so hard that she become the least popular character.

Alright, this is just too much. Memes aside there is a point when something is literally unacceptable. This is a great example.

Honestly, what the fuck? Do you realize how iconic Dragon Ball is? How can something that impacted the world fallen so far? I don't get what Toei is thinking.
Sure, the company might be poor and what not so why doesn't Toriyama pour a little of his OWN wealth into something that has made him the man he is today?
Other thread got deleted

meant to reply to

What way would you prefer for Caulicunt to job? Take your pick.

>death beamed by Frieza, with 1 or more limbs incapacitated
>backstabbed by surprise by Frost who now hates the monkey race after hearing from Frieza about them
>punched in the face by Vegeta so hard she losses some teeth BEFORE Kale jobs to Jien, Kale goes berserk, surprises Vegeta and punches him out of the arena, but he is saved by Carrot's instant transmision
>taken out as collateral damage by berserk Kale's rampage, she doesn't even notice until it's too late
>effortlessly pushed out of the arena by Gohan
>spopoviched by Jiren after he gets sick of her bullshit
>erased from existence by the Zenos after she offends one of them like the bitch that she is
>defeated and about to be raped by Roshi, but after stripping her naked he stops and says he doesn't do it with starving teenage brats
>accidentally taken out by being cut apart/impalated by the techiniques Krillin and Piccolo were throwing around (and missing the targets they were aiming for)
>pushed out of bonds by Goku's aura surge when he goes SSJGSSJ KaiokenX20 out of nowhere as his fight boner for Jiren lengthens upon seeing him dispatch fembroly
>suddenly feels "tingles", her hair lengthens and the u7 guys recognize it as ssj3, and then she exhausts her energy in seconds, becomes the laughing stock of the 12 universes as a filthy monkey stuck with the base forme and no energy to go even ssj1, and then kills herself out of shame of being the weakest one she can sense in he tournament

What is this pasta even referring to?

Literally the post right below it.

why spend lots of budget if you can get the same amounts of money spending less?

DBZ did that shit too retard, bank animation is a common trick to animate episodes with less budget
Stop sperging over it, if anything it's a good indication that Super's production has improved and become smarter

No, it's Winnie the Buu.

>>effortlessly pushed out of the arena by Gohan

Certainly this one. Gohan deserves it to showcase his authority as U7's leader before tackling Jiren in the final battle.

youtube.com/watch?v=who-PvqXi28

You do know that they did the same thing in Z right?

It's not even lazy when you notice that this a weekly anime

There is not such thing as "mexican" language.

Ringed out.

fuck off Pedro

Botamo is cute