The US of course.

So they rejected western culture?
Good for them.
If only SK would follow suit.

The big white penis

They became fathers and got jobs.

>Russians now
what didn't go wrong

Apologize for Nanking massacre, scumbag.

>gercuck posts that

Imagine being cucked into such a fucking submission. Anyway, you might be my long lost brother considering the "Berlin Rapes" so beware of that.

Apologize for raped girls in Korea.

look, It's Styx

good times
even gooder times

Yeah, let's ignore millions of civilians Germans killed.
I wouldn't care if it was all jews. But it wasn't. It was common Slavic people. Which were already raped by the jewsWhom you btw helped. Fucking kraut piece of shit.

>executing chinese soldiers disguising as civilians
Nothing wrong there

Fucking retarded krauts don't even know that their daddy Hitler was shabbos goy, who killed million of Europeans for his jewish overlords. And let them create Israel and dominate the whole World today.
Kys.

>prostitutes working for the military which received a very high salary
ok, what' your point Vlad?

Your life are useless you dumb cheap hohol. Thats why nobody knows or cares about how many died in your ugly whore country.

>implying my wife didn't like it

The Japanese got rid of their hippies why couldn't we?

I would think that Jazz piano could heal the wound between Rus and Japan.. they're both so good at it

youtube.com/watch?v=KxlvMmUjpTY
hooktube.com/watch?v=KxlvMmUjpTY

10.Choo

the guy with headphones could be a model for headphones

There always be hippies of some sort. New (dark) age spirituality grows them regardless

*sips nihonshu*

You're comparing a photo of students with a photo of guys in their 30s and 40s.

comfort women is prostitutes business.
this pic is at the korean war.
why do koreans criticize japan only?

Yeah, I get their salary was higher than the salary of your local British prostitutes who get raped by subhuman pakis for ages. Keep it going based chav bro.

anime

You must be fucking retarded to think that "comfort women" were not just slaves who lived short miserable life before getting mass murdered or find death because of deceases and starvation.

>A survey earlier this year by the Japan Family Planning Association (JFPA) found that 45% of women aged 16-24 "were not interested in or despised sexual contact". More than a quarter of men felt the same way.

It's over, Japan is finished.

>japs now

that one qt jap with the suit & headphones hnnnng

you mean girls all over asia. why is the comfort women a korean thing? the nips did this all over asia but only bc the whites took a liking to kpop, the victims only localised in korea baka

styx?

Now that they broke Putins rule they can only improve.