CALLING ALL ANONS lets really fuck with the media

So didn't watch the super bowl but somehow ended up reading all the MSM articles about how dodge are racist for using MLK speech to sell trucks and got thinking.
so it's ok to be white showed the hypocrisy in the media towards white's how can we show the hypocrisy towards blacks? Whilst causing a division between black campaign groups and the media.
So the base idea is a concept I thought about is called "outrage slavery"

So the vast majority of these libtard fake news MSM companies are white owned / white people profit from them selling stories about black / minority's outrage like they own the outrage.

And as well all know black / minority campaign groups love more gibbzzz / reperations.

So this is the base idea we put the two against each other we convince the activist groups via meme magic / disinformation that their outrage is being stolen by the evil corporate media straight white male who is making money off "their outrage" in a similar way to the Jewish CNN meme we make one that shows all the people who profit from the libtard media are white and start to get the activist groups to demand reparations for all "outrage slavery"

If we can get this off the ground it will rupture the MSM / activists relationship because if they give in it will no longer be profitable for the MSM to run these fake outrage shite story's and the activist groups will attack the MSM / libtard outlets as being oppressive modern slave owners
It allows the left to do what it does best play victim for dollars and if the MSM doesn't play ball they will have to denounce the far left as for once having gone to far rupturing their relationship

It needs a lot of work and a lot of tuning and it won't be easy but this could be the basis for a successful campaign like it's ok to be white!

Plus look at the media Jews memes imagine how much hurt the Jews running the media willl be when they have to choose between pushing their overtly anti white SJW propaganda or their precious shekels

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/71691/000007169117000020/nyt9241710-qdocument.htm
cmcsa.com/node/29566/html
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1105705/000119312517320575/d447744d10q.htm
investor.21cf.com/secfiling.cfm?filingID=1564590-17-22900&CIK=1308161
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1140859/000114085917000035/abc10-qx6302017.htm
investors.cbscorporation.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=99462&p=irol-SECText&TEXT=aHR0cDovL2FwaS50ZW5rd2l6YXJkLmNvbS9maWxpbmcueG1sP2lwYWdlPTExNDA4NTQ2JkRTRVE9MCZTRVE9MCZTUURFU0M9U0VDVElPTl9FTlRJUkUmc3Vic2lkPTU3
npr.org/about/annualreports/2016_Annual_Report.pdf
fair.org/article/racism-and-mainstream-media/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump. From last thread, if anyone wants to start coming up with some estimates for a media outlet's profit per story, here are some recent financials

New York Times recent Quarterly Report:
> sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/71691/000007169117000020/nyt9241710-qdocument.htm

NBC Universal (owns NBC News) recent Quarterly Report:
> cmcsa.com/node/29566/html

Time Warner (owns CNN) recently Quarterly Report:
> sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1105705/000119312517320575/d447744d10q.htm

21st Century Fox (owns Fox News) recent Quarterly Report:
> investor.21cf.com/secfiling.cfm?filingID=1564590-17-22900&CIK=1308161

ABC recent Quarterly Report:
> sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1140859/000114085917000035/abc10-qx6302017.htm

CBS Corporation recent Annual Report:
> investors.cbscorporation.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=99462&p=irol-SECText&TEXT=aHR0cDovL2FwaS50ZW5rd2l6YXJkLmNvbS9maWxpbmcueG1sP2lwYWdlPTExNDA4NTQ2JkRTRVE9MCZTRVE9MCZTUURFU0M9U0VDVElPTl9FTlRJUkUmc3Vic2lkPTU3

NPR Annual Report 2016 (non-public company):
> npr.org/about/annualreports/2016_Annual_Report.pdf

Important to note this will hurt the mainly Jewish run media / agenda but during the op we will have to refer to them as white let's face it they look white enough to anylefyist because obviously we don't want to give the media any way of playing a victim group card themselves

Your idea is dumb
Here's my idea. We plant enough seeds to get the MSM to start covering the idea that Melania Trump is a russian agent, insinuating nefarious russian connections to control Trump. Look into her past for any kind of tenuous link, create enough buzz for the less reputable sites to carry it and get echoed in the MSM

The liberals are deluded enough to buy into it, and would froth over the implications. However, this would all be part of a ploy to discredit the russiaburger narrative by giving them a mccarthy-shellacking moment as Donald and Melania rightfully shame the media for slandering her just for her ethnicity, which in turn would lead to a backlash over the racism and cast the russiaburger as xenophobic witch hunting, turning the tides.

My idea is better than your bullshit

nah

Awesome dude lets get this shit rolling

The MSM is already discredited over the trump Russia story's anyone who still believes the media narrative would believe anything the media says again and again the way to hurt them is to tear apart the relationship between them and the leftist campaign groups make the anti white agenda unprofitable for them if they give in or make them denounce the leftists to keep their shekels either way they end up hurt and it damages them more then anything else. The idea is right we need to work out the right method to do this

You're retarded.
O.P. has a good idea. He's playing D&C, and jewing the Jews. Your idea is just autistic and adds more fuel to muh Russia. Nice try tho Sheklestien.

This is fucking 4d chess ! Come on anons let's get this going we need to estimate how much airtime CNN etc give to left wing minority groups per day like 1/3 or whatever we can start getting numbers together on how much to demand and then we need to start looking at where to place the false flag accounts to start spreading the dis info about for maximum effect

if russiaburger was already discredited then trump would be polling at 60+

the OPs idea wouldn't work, either. You can't divide and conquer groups by telling them that they're divided and demanding they fight each other. Niggers have had decades to turn on their liberal masters and never have, and its incredibly stupid to think you can do it now with nothing but meme magic. They voted 93% for a woman who was tough-on-crime, did three strikes laws and mandatory sentencing and was in the pocket of those big banks.
the niggers wouldn't even bother with the whitey ceos anyway, they already hate the jews, you might as well be trying to get white politicians to denounce black groups for being antisemitic and then watch them infight. At least THAT might work

my idea could actually work because its aimed at feeding them something they already want and setting them loose to destroy themselves. And by george, isn't that how we dealt with the nignogs in the first place, we gave them guns and they killed each other? Here we can just let the MSM catch a whiff of 'melania's connections to putin' and set the ball rolling and they'll gleefully dig in, and the result would be a win for trump in the ensuing backlash

Here's some info user

fair.org/article/racism-and-mainstream-media/

No mate what I'm saying is that the medias coverage of trump in general but also trump / Russia is already discredited by anyone with a brain cell the people who still believe it right now will believe it no matter what.

And you are right they have had years and years but everyday the far left activist/victim groups get more and more desperate and more and more looking for a bogey man to hate on look at how the groups are slowly turning on each other by themselves all I'm saying is we give them a nudge in the direction of their paymasters let them turn on them are you honestly saying that you don't believe we could get blm or any group like that that actually believes systematic racism exists show them the faces of all the wealthy white looking people selling their stories and show them how much money the white looking people are making of their fake suffering and get them to demand action ???

I'm gonna try throwing out some numbers here just to get the juices pumping.

>Time Warner (owns CNN) recently Quarterly Report:
>sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1105705/000119312517320575/d447744d10q.htm

Time Warner's business segment Turner had $3.463 billion in operating income over a 9 month period, which would mean roughly $4.62 billion on an annual basis. In addition to CNN, Turner comprises the following networks: TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, truTV, Cartoon Network, Bleacher Report, HLN, Boomerang, Turner Sports, Turner Classic Movies. Next we would have to estimate which portion of that $4.62 billion is attributable to CNN. Of those 10 networks, CNN is probably the biggest and probably accounts for the most income. You'd probably want to come up with a more precise method for this step, but for the sake of argument, let's say that CNN accounts for $925 million, or 20% of Turner's income, in a given year. There's 365 days in a year, so we'd say CNN generates $2.53 million in income every day. Next, I assume, you'd want to come up with an estimate of the number of CNN stories in a given day. For the sake of argument, let's say that each day, CNN has 20 different stories that are both significant and distinct from each other. That would mean each story run by CNN equates to $126,500.

So, these figures would indicate that whenever CNN runs a story of the type in question, it has appropriated $126.5k from the black community.

The numbers are highly dependent on the assumptions. We could (((/tweak/))) those assumptions to get them more or less gibs, if desired.

elections aren't voted on by people with brain cells
fearmongering, hysteria and witch hunting are effective ways to control the vote. How do you think George W. Bush got reelected?
if you think that people aren't dumb enough to fall for it, then you're dumb too

Thanks dude that's helpful stuff let's say we can get a number together for how much the media profits of the victims in modern society we need to find ways of inserting this narrative into the far left activist groups without it being detected until its gathered enough steam to roll on its own momentum

I think they are always ahead of Sup Forums. Your referring towards a lost cause, just give up already.

do it.

You're right fearmongering hysteria and witch hunts are what people vote on but this isn't about trump per say dude this is about using the fearmongering hysteria and witchunt that the Jewish media uses against them and their leftist puppets and with how deluded the victim groups on the left are because the media has allowed them to truely believe they are victims of the nasty white man if we show them the media is the nasty white man profiting of their misery their coalition will fall apart and then whilst that happens then would be the time to implement you're plan

You sir are a genius I think if we went with that number and worked out a rough idea of how much that equated to over the last year say 1.5 billion so we could go with last year the white male media stole 1.5 billion from minority communities and every time they report a story on x community they take 125k or whatever the number you said outve that community and they have been doing this for decades reperations now !!!

lmao. I'm liking where this is going.
>with last year the white male media stole 1.5 billion from minority communities
You could even start pumping out memes showing how nice black areas would look if that $1.5 billion had been returned to its rightful black owners. Kinda like those memes about how nice Africa would be if the whites hadn't colonized it, but obviously made so it's not overly ridiculous

Can someone give me a quick rundown of what the OP is proposing? I haven't had my coffee yet.

I think its the same jew making xounterpoints to himself. Something about memeing melania as a russian agent.

That shit is absolutely retarded you gilipingas. Just name the fucking jew you castrated accordions.

Yes exactly ! Because as soon as you start making them feel like they are owed something they will riot to get it imagine CNN covering a blm protest outside their own building

It's basically create fake accounts and spread to groups that the media has helped believe that they are systematically oppressed that the media is oppressing them by selling their stories of oppression for profit start to get them writing articles about how they demand reperations and how the media is evil run by the evil white man it's nothing to do with trump or Melania that's some shill trying to stop the plan because it might work and split the media from the groups they use to push their Jewish agenda

Ok OP, real advice: After this thread you should make a new thread that can significantly simplify this operation. Learn from "It's okay to be white" and other meme operation thread. This is too confusing for anyone to understand.

Right I've got you yeah it's a bit over blown I'm not great at writing things concisely

I think you guys might be shooting yourselves in the foot on this one. Let's say that you are able to cause some outrage. This in itself will be difficult because practically none of them will be able to understand what you are presenting. Second, the press is already literally doing what you are about to 'reveal'. Just for fun, let's say you are able to do all of this and enrage these poor, mistreated souls. What do you think the response of the media will be? They will come out with 'we're friends and shouldn't be fighting amongst ourselves and...blah, blah, blah. Then they will meet with the leaders of the group, give them the deluxe tour, buy them a nice meal and maybe grease a hand or two. The leaders now go back and swear to sweet baby Jesus that the media are the true friends and can be fully trusted. Congratulations, you have now allied two of our enemies. Think a little harder next time, boys.

I honestly think the far left is deluded enough to fall for it plus they are militant if we could grow the outrage enough it wouldn't matter what the media did to buy the leadership they would not satisfy the common people in the groups and the groups themselves would start to rupture

Sounds like a plan, not bad. Will lurk more, to see if it will work out. Godspeed, Anons.

>Let’s divide groups by telling them their divided and then posting a thread about how we’re going to divide them on the internet
The absolute state of Sup Forums “psyops”

You miss the point it's about separating the media from the groups they promote not about dividng a single group, it's about using their reasoning to turn them against the media and the media against them

bump this is pretty interesting