Shingeki no Kyojin/SNK (The Endless Cycle)

These threads repeat themselves endlessly, just like SNK
>Also Eren's dying a virgin
>Also an image not made for Ants

>I die to show Zeke is bad

Judgin from the last chapter, is Zeke planning something other than following Marley's order?

Oh my lovely husband. Make me a mummy.

Armin a cute.

>40 (you)s last thread
I'm on fire

My name is Bort

Pursuing a lucrative career in major league baseball

You are all great people!
You are all the best!
You all do you!

As expected of you, user!

Endgame right here, brothers.

Zeke gets a weapon that surpasses Metal Gear

>Grim reminder is confirmed.
>Eren will end up making Humanity declare war on Paradis.

Reminder this fucker can harden.

Dumb frogantpollOPoster

I am the Founding Titan, and I will bring you out from under the yoke of the Marleyans. I will free you from being slaves to them, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment.

Pieck confirms this to be true.

E N O U G H
N
O
U
G
H

post baseball Zeke

Reminder Pieck likes it doggy style

>implying he'll ever get past the race barrier

>tfw not smart enough to notice this

>“Ah, right… by sacrificing their happiness, I can keep doing what I am supposed to do.”Pausing his nostalgia, Erwin smiled.

I really wonder how Levi might've changed now that Erwin isn't around.

Reiner is so handsome.

I want to protect that smile.

Him dying in no way implies zeke is a evil, zeke goes on to kill dozens of soliders so it's irrelevant as well.

Ninth titan right here brothers.

>these maryleans are turning hundreds of people into mindless beasts and throwing them to their death
>better serve them even more loyally, the real villains are the people who escaped them

So Annie was confirmed to have been given the serum of armored, then whoever eats Annie won't get the hardening, only the raw FT powers?

>repeat
you should not be allowed to make new threads, you're the one repeating things the most
seriously a poll as a OP?
someone make a new thread please

But why is her hardening so different?

The dub was better in Season 1.
The direction was better in Season 1
The cinematography was better in Season 1
The soundtrack was better in Season 1
What the fuck happened

OST is way better on S2. As for direction and "cinematography" it was ok but cant do thay much when all your budget went to Kabaneri and flopped.

someone make a thing, I'm too lazy

O

Endgame
>20 votes

And its fucking nothing

MY

SHINZO WO SASAGEYO!!

>caring about the dub

this """general"" has fallen hard

OCEAN

>OST is way better on S2.
Nah. It's Season 1 + wub wub

I watch both faggotron

OF PISS

What's your favourite from S2 OST? I really like YouSeeBIGGIRL.

Weird fucking names.

Absolutely kino.

MIKASA

I'm just realizing that manlet could have ended up capturing Zeke, Reiner and Pieck if Armong hadn't coughed

Hansamu~

He plans to get himself caught.

>shield is armored
>cart is next to warhammer
>warhammer either literally has a hammer, a huge hand, or this is just an allegory of his power like armored doesn't literally have a shield and helmet
>FT has a nice ass
>The one with the rock on his hand could be the Attack titan, he has a tendency with moving big rocks lol

Why do only Mikasa and Hisu get the good animation?

>blonde hair
>beard
>strong arm
>chokes when it counts

Are the two spear titans supposed to be Shingeki and female?

CUTE

>Attack Titan and female titan on the same side

Eren x Annie confirmed, OP BTFO

More like Eren x Historia confirmed, you know who is the new owner of the FT, its fate.

Manga 101.

Zeke=Kershaw
Berthold=Bumgarner
Reiner=Trout?

>tfw dedicating your heart

Love this ship.

Lesbian promotion series drained all their money.

That's fucking horrifying jfc

You now remember that Marco heard Reiner and Bertholdt admit to being titans and thought "let me yell to get their attention, that's the right call". Moron.

Because otherwise Armong would die and we aren't allowed to have nice things

To be fair, none of them knew about shifters existing at that point. It makes sense that he'd be confused.

>The dub was better in Season 1.

The dub always sucked except for Sasha and maybe Levi.

>The cinematography was better in Season 1

Season 1 was mainly focused on 3DM gear, which led to a lot of really cool shots. Season 2 was more focused on titans alone, battles in open fields....not quite as entertaining to look at. And they blew half the budget on closeup shots of Historia and Ymir. I don't get it.

>Berthold=Bumgarner
But Bert couldn't deliver when it counted

>To be fair, none of them knew about shifters existing at that point.

No, this was during the second battle of Trost, when everyone knew about Eren and he was going to plug the hole. Marco even makes the connection about 5 seconds after he shouts at Bert and Reiner and tries to fly away. Only problem is that the dumbass decided to yell first.

Yeah, the gears only started turning in his head after he already made the mistake of asking them about what they were talking about

Season 1 dub was fine. Season 2, Historia's voce is fucking cancer and nearly every voice has a slight echo to it.

I was thinking more on appearance alone there. Lanky, dark-haired, stupid name that reminds you of an anus (Bum-garner vs Berthole)...

>And they blew half the budget on closeup shots of Historia and Ymir
I fucking hate this meme, drawing a girl looking pretty doesn't take away any budget from animating complicared titan vs titan vs spider-men fights.

Ohh, you're right.

Re-reading that chapter now. The look on Marco's face when Annie shows up and he thinks she's about to save him....priceless.

>tfw Connie will never again get screen time...

>they ruined his greatest moment but gave superfluous screentime to YHshit
>even at the expense of ADVANCE
I'll never forgive them.

Nothing of value was lost

Who cares?

I care. For the most part I don't complain about taking up screentime in the ongoing manga because that can easily be amended later on, but when it's a one-time anime adaptation, it becomes incredibly aggravating to see those two get such bias and legitimately take up more screentime than they deserve at the expense of other characters. Connie didn't even get his Kamina pose, the biggest disappointment.

what will be the taybar family's hidden agenda ?

>you know who is the new owner of the FT, its fate.
More like, show me the fucking page or get the fuck out.

They didn't get anymore screentime than what already is on the manga.

As the titans one after the other came rushing towards Mike,
each lusting after his delicious flesh as sweet as the summer night.
Mike's life flashed right before him.
The light of the soldier had become dim.
As the first titan forcefully grabbed him and lifted him from above the ground,
he began to reflect upon the wrongs he had done and in disgust he frowned.
When the others approached to grab and pull his limbs his mind became empty.
He had but a few seconds left but those seconds felt like plenty.
The titan that was the most distant from him only a moment ago now starred directly at him while devouring the lower part of his body.
Now came the other titan, while slim still very rowdy,
It dug its teeth into the skull of Mike,
he knew he was a goner and all it would take was one last strike.
He closed his eyes and said with his last dying breath "Lo! Had you just admitted EH was canon, none of this would have ever happened, user!"

armong is going to suddenly go nuclear at the festival and blow the warhammer to smithereens before it knows what hit them

Mrs Smith, neck your life.

>Armong the little bitch

What do you think is the worst thing that could happen in the manga?

Grim Reminder

They are the analogue of the richest Jew families who sponsored Hitler and Holocaust to make the whole world feel guilt towards their race.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Annie will win the bowl

I crack ship

It already did. Armong aspulled.

Everyone's characters bends over backwards for the expense of making Armin look better and it becomes nothing but trying to make him look like a pure little baby 24/7

>people in other nations are really starting to hate eldians because we help marley by slaughtering their enemies
>I know! we will take over an incredibly scary sounding power and use to serve marleyans!
>that will make other nations like us!
Zeke is a fucking moron

No this is endgame

YM the best crackship.

What part of he knew the Marleyans were eavesdropping do you retards not understand?