Nearly 3% of Minnesota Teens Identify as Transgender

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/pediatrics/early/2018/02/01/peds.2017-4079.full.pdf

archive.is/v2fP4

Nearly 3 percent of students in ninth and 11th grade are transgender or gender-nonconforming, according to a new study released in Pediatrics.

The research analyzed around 81,000 teens in Minnesota; nearly 2,200 students identified as trans or gender-nonconforming, preferring the neutral pronouns such as "them."

Rider's survey asked teens about their assigned gender and if they currently identify as transgender, genderqueer, gender fluid, or are unsure. They were not questioned whether they had physically transitioned through hormone therapy or surgery.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
4thwavenow.com/2018/02/02/freed-from-the-girl-pen-another-mom-and-desister-teen-tell-their-stories/
archive.fo/psaP6
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4396787/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1362361317714587
archive.is/fqGX9
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24619651
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's a whole lotta boypucci

>boy

maybe it isn't biological

>Homer Simpson falling down a cliff.

At this point all we can do is laugh that the powers that be will encourage these kids to destroy their lives and bodies instead of helping them adjust to the world.

discord gg/qdUBZEN

add a .

bump

What do you want us to say?

I just want you to see, not say.

Well 18% of Americans suffer from mental illness. Apparently gender identity disorders covers about 3%.

How long until suicide rates catch up with that?

bump

I'd love to know what it's like to feel female or male.

how many of those people are just memeing

Liberal ideology is being supported because it supports consumerism and globalism. These kids are going to be sacrificed to that.

None, they all really do have autism.

So much this. Liberals only care because ‘diversity’ creates a larger market for them to profit from.

bump

Don't you see goyim? EVERYONES gay or transgendered! WE have the numbers to prove it!

All trannies are memes. There is no such thing as having the brain of the opposite sex. Pic related.

transgenderism is a response to the subconscious being unable to handle homosexuality

Not really. Most ftm's are straight and love cock. Mtf's though, for some it is. Transgenderism is mostly the result of having no friends and being bullied for how you behave and look. So they realize they fail at being their biological sex and instead of working to become better, they think they'll have a better chance of trying to become the other gender which only makes them more jealous of other fellow trannies and further deteriorates their mental and physical health.

A ftm I knew was bullied for being fat and ugly as a girl, she never even washed her hair so instead of fixing her hygiene and refraining from eating junk food daily, she just suddenly said she is a "dude in a girl's body".

Transgenderism is a result of insecurity. I once helped a mtf cure themselves and the only reason he was trans was due to being told by his dad that he was a sissy Faggot.

Here is my theory, fat ugly girls, instead of losing wieght, would rather cash in on the social benifits of being a "trans" and in the process of transitioning since it's kind of true in the sense that fat makes you look like a genderless blob anyway

When female teens I know started identifying as trans, they instantly became more sexual. There are a number of reasons why: repressed emotions, “daddy issues,” negative body images, previous trauma, and some are also disabled. It’s completely unacceptable to be a fat horny girl, but it is more than acceptable to be a fat horny boy.

It’s safer and more socially acceptable in general to be a sexual boy than a sexual girl, especially a girl who is attracted to other girls. The word “lesbian” makes a woman sound gross for liking another woman but the word “gay” sounds completely fine and happy. When I was 12, I told some friends who are boys that I was attracted to girls. They basically said that’s not real, meaning it’s not possible for two girls to have a relationship. However, they also said it was hot, which made me see the label “lesbian” as a fetish term, unlike the label “gay” which is a legitimate form for a relationship.

4thwavenow.com/2018/02/02/freed-from-the-girl-pen-another-mom-and-desister-teen-tell-their-stories/

If I suddenly woke up in the "wrong" body I'd make the most of the experience.

>it's safer to be a sexual boy than a sexual girl.

Maybe in retard land.

>or gender-nonconforming
>or are unsure

It's almost like if you start telling kids that being male is a bad thing that needs to be fixed and it's okay to pretend to be something else they'll start telling you what you want to hear.

That's very plausible actually. There's a very strong link between autism and transgenderism which also supports what you're saying because autists have a lot of trouble socializing

Autism Spectrum Disorders in Gender Dysphoric Children and Adolescents:

archive.fo/psaP6

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4396787/

Autism in trans adults:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1362361317714587

Living between genders, links between autism and gender dysphoria:

archive.is/fqGX9

Increased gender variance in autism spectrum disorders and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24619651

I happen to know several trannies and most of them happen to be diagnosed with autism. Not just autism, but generally transgenderism is caused by either other various mental illnesses and being trans is a side effect of it, or people become trans due to being bullied a lot.

>I hate sjws so god damn much there were never enough trans people to ever accpmmplish anything as a group so the jews just decided to create their own golem race, and made being trans a counterculture instead of the mental illness it is. They never fucking know when to stop.

fuck didn’t mean to have the greenie there

>all the qt traps that will exist in 10 years
Nice

just like all those highschool kids who said they were gay in highschool for brownie points then went back to being straight in college?

>Minnesota

Actually high schoolers are less likely to admit to being gay because they live with their parents who might kick them out.

mind your own business

bump

3% of Minnesota teens either have a mental disorder or are dealing with confusing hormone and indoctrination driven angst.

transgender shit is eugenics, its ideology targets mostly young white boys and tries to convince them to be castrated. sometimes the parents will agree to castrate their children before age 5. the kicker is that turning the castrated boy into a girl adds on extra humiliation and the suicide rates ensure they die shortly after they outlive usefulness.

So basically they're autistic kids who often have a whole host of mood & personality problems, and are maybe more bisexual than the general population - who then fall for an identity meme.

Well over 90% of those "transgender" teens will grow out of it, just like they would've grown out of homosexuality if they were born 20 years prior.

bump