Black pill: psyop or ultimate truth?

Is the "black pill" a psyop promoted by defeatists (such as Varg) and (((the elite))) who do not want you to rise against their agenda? Or is it the ultimate truth (that there're no political solutions and we're all doomed)?

For the more Nietzschean anons: Is the Black Pill promoting the Last Man (Letzter Mensch)?

Let's have a discussion about it. I think this thread will be more productive than all the shitposts that we had been having daily for years.

varg proposes the vargpill... which is the redpills retarded relative

the only pill is the whitepill

The black pill is an error condition. It means you're too much of a goddamned pussy to pick up responsiblity for that which you can immediately make better.
Black-pilled e-celebs are controlled opposition.
E V E R Y single T I M E

The black pill is basically seeing the bigger picture. Realistically, we will never get rid of the Jews, or even prevent them from running the world's banks. We will never avoid the Global Browning, and we cannot stop AI from becoming Big Brother.
The black pill is just being pragmatic by cutting through all the wishful bullshit in which we bask every day.

Why do you thing that the white pill is the only pill? What do you get from mindlessly having hope but constant disappointment?

What If our time to make things better is long past? What If you actually focus on more tangible and possible things instead of trying to save an entire country/region/race?

And what actions would follow a blackpilled mindset? Passivity when facing the modern world? Deny a latent struggle?

bump

>who do not want you to rise against their agenda?
The blackpill is essentially admission that the normalfag masses are beyond hope and you shouldn't let yourself be dragged down with the masses. You have to realize that it takes a very special type of intelligence and personality to get ''redpilled''. Normalfags do not work like we do. They will never rise against the status quo. They have it materially more comfortable by being inactive. Think critically. How much power do our enemies have? It's not a fair struggle. The Vargian solution for the blackpill is to run for the hills before the tidal wave hits.

The blackpill is everything but the Last Man. The masses are the Last Men, tired of struggle and only driven by desire for comfort. It's not your fault that they won't listen, that they don't want to disturb the order. It's not going to be easy to 'hide', it's going to be uncomfortable. You should do everything in your power to survive. For the sake of your ancestors and descendants.

You won't, but a comet or ecological disaster due to the jews polluting the environment will take care of them. These people are not invincible and they are not gods.

Varg is useful idiot for (((them))). Don't vote snow nigger, do not do anything, wait for miracle. Fuck that faggot.

Varg is the only e-celeb demanding real action from his subscribers. It's not an easy task to get self-sufficient and start a family. Varg is far more proactive than anyone else.

''Voting matters'' is bluepilled. A great candidate like Trump can win by catering to the bluepilled masses, but he will still be surrounded by pro-elite globalists and anything but buying more time is not possible for him.

The people that have no return are the minorities (leftists and alike), the majority of the people do not have a defined political ideology and just go to with what is mainstream.

Regarding the Last Man. Yes, the masses itself are the representation of the the "Last Man". But what If you face the colossal struggle and go against the current? Wouldn't that be the perfect representation of the bridge to the Übermensch? Wouldn't your actions of tirelessly struggle help as a bridge to the coming superior men?
You must admit that Varg's ideas, enlightening or not, resemble that of a coward who wants to run away from the modern strife.

The black pill is like like saying your redpilled because you listen to alex jones.

>majority of the people do not have a defined political ideology and just go to with what is mainstream.
Who controls the mainstream? Education, media, etc. You must realize you live in a far-right internet bubble and while you think we are growing stronger, the 99% of humanity is completely within the mainstream's grip.

>But what If you face the colossal struggle and go against the current?
Read Siege, do crazy, go to jail for life. That's one way to truly go against the current, but a smarter way would be to do what Varg does.

>resemble that of a coward who wants to run away from the modern strife.
No. It takes courage to abandon civilizational comfort. There is nothing particularly brave in shitposting on Sup Forums and expecting things to get magically better.

Touché. As I said, I see truth in the black pill and what Varg says. But I have still some doubt about it being a defeatist propaganda.

The black pill is the blue pill in disguise.

This, the blackpill prevents you from bettering yourself. How are you going to clean your room if it's all hopeless?

the black pill is for losers
varg is a faggot
the elites are faggots too
the so called ultimate truth is survival and it's every man for himself these days
nietzsche was a faggot
go fuck yourself

You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. (((They))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what we all really are is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form.

2. That what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!").

The boundary between ''defeatist propaganda'' and ''heavy truth'' is not always easy to tell apart. The most bitter truths are initially demoralizing, but with time it will be easier to just deal with it and refocus. Varg's position is not defeatist if you ask me, because I don't regard ''civilization'' as a pure good that we should do everything for to preserve it. Ask yourself, what are you fighting for?

Have you read Uncle Ted's ''Industrial Society and Its Future''?

No.

>No.

Yes.

This: the white pill is that in the end we will win. It will simply take time, effort, and prayer

I've noticed that blackpilled people are hopelessly stuck in their condition. No matter what happens bad or good it's all more evidence that it's all hopeless. The blackpill is mind cancer and should be avoided.

I completely agree with you. There is no ideology that is more Jewish than nihilism.

They're blackpilled because they're hopelessly stuck.

The moth trapped in the jar eventually stops trying to escape.

>taking pills

This. I was never cool with the pill metaphor.

The black pill is the truth you fucking faggot.
Every single one of you retards is delusional.
>hurr Imma save de wayt rays

No you won't, you're just another selfish and lazy loser.

I've accepted that the only people that really matter to me are my family and friends everyone else is a nonentity NPC but you lads are ok

We're winning and you know it. Stay mad, kike. kek

>do not want you to rise against their agenda? Or is it the ultimate truth (that there're no political solutions and we're all doomed)
both
The 'batshit insane schizo tinfoils' are much closer to the truth than most here or anywhere. If only you knew how bad things really are.

>aussie shitposting

The blackpill is ironically a naive perspective. Being depressed about stuff just means you're dysfunctional, regardless of whether you're right about the issues.

The evolution pill is the final pill

The blackpill is for the weak.
A real man pitches in because it is his duty.

>A real man pitches in because it is his duty.
absolutely ideological

Blackpill =/= nihilism.

This is the correct attitude. We are not the individualist superheroes and the world's fate doesn't depend on us. Our own fate does depend on us though. People have been watching too much movies where the hero is able to win against all odds. In the real world, the good guys do not always win.

You can not stop the tidal wave. Those who remain stationary will be washed away.

that's very well put. vargoo is just in the same way 'redpilled' as the humble water filter salesman - an entertainer who makes six figures by acting retarded on camera. god have mercy on whomever treats them seriously

I understand the ideology of Varg and his worldview, but I guess I'm still wondering (or hoping) that we can actually save something (or that to find something to be saved).
Regarding the Theodore Kaczynski's manifesto, I heard of it, but never read it. I'm going to read it now, thanks mate.

There's nothing more important we can save than ourselves and our families. We have to be practical and think what we can save instead of what we wish to save. The average normalfag can't be forced to help himself. I suggest adopting a highly elitistic attitude, because else those drones will pull you into hell.

Teddy's manifesto is indeed a must-read.

Black pill is a false transmission DMT overload is real final pill