Blues

are opiates the ultimate blue pill? its the easiest way to feel good regardless of whats going on

Druggies are the worst.

Figuratively and literally, yes.

The effects are akin to being wrapped in a big warm blanket, and relinquished from pain you didn't even know you had. I don't do drugs any more but I found oxycontin created stronger urges in me than hunger. Opis can fill a void that seems to be deeper than basic human needs like food

you're not supposed to feel good in any situation

>your alarm bells, they should be ringing

if you are content with not going above and beyond in achievements, not doing anything particularly meaningful in life and you stay productive while high then to some extent, but your tolerance will eventually go out of control and you'll start doing heroin cause pills are too expensive, or you'll need to go to rehab. if you must do drugs get used to doing psychadelics

i wonder if they make them blue cause arent people typically attracted to the color blue? it always seemed like the perfect color for 30s

Pussy

Redose impulse is way too high on OXY, which is why it was banned for so long.
Commonwealths have the right idea, you really shouldn't be taking more than codene w/o being in hospital.
Kratom is a great way to get off this shit.

More like when you were growing up and something upset you so ylur moms hugs you and makes everything ok. Or the first time you cuddled with a girl you really liked. Its a very loving feeling to say the least.

yes, now shut up and don't tell the nerds.
Opiates are expensive enough, SHUT THE HELL UP

No. Considering that eventually you have to start buying them illegally, you're going to have to voluntarily spend time around trash nigger dealers. Voluntarily spending time around - and having to depend on - nigs can hardly be considered redpilled

I mean, meth is objectively, mathematically superior.

That said, I've been really enjoying modafinil. Turns out what I was missing was enough drive to accomplish my goals, which it provides, and that feeling of accomplishment has made my life a lot happier.

I would love to see the hysteria if we outlawed opiates

i used to be a heroin addict, and in my opinion, the ultimate blue pill drug combination is marijuana and benzos.

i never got as high with bth than i did when i would smoke weed and pop xanax. there is something very strange about weed + benzos. i'm about a year clean from weed and benzos, and 2 years clean from heroin.

i have zero urges to ever use opiates again, but weed and benzos are always fresh on my mind. i think there is something very insidious about how easy it is to get benzos from a doctor, plus the fact that weed is winning the illegal drug battle.

i don't trust any drugs nowadays. just stay away from all of them. weed makes you fucking stupid, and opiates really suck to quit.

Drugs aren't blue pilled you autistic spergs, they have a purpose. The Nazis understood that, you christfaggots never will.

>The effects are akin to being wrapped in a big warm blanket, and relinquished from pain you didn't even know you had.

HOLY SHIT WHAT AM I DOING WTH MY LIFE

I COULD BE ON HEROIN

Benzos. They never made me feel good though, just complacent and tired

Yeah if you fail at life being a junkie is much better than a low earning wage cuck opiates are amazing

holy fuck i used to love this room in OoT.

>being a junkie
I'M A BOOMER MY INSURANCE WOULD COVER IT

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS I AM A UNION MAN, IT'S NOT MY JOB.

>respiratory depression is a common and fatal complication with all opioid drugs
Shits fucked. Even codeine has a high respir depression rate, most people just class it as a part of the high and don't worry.

>user read Brave New World and thought it was a Utopia

Literally Soma you dumbass

They are.
t. former and has met hundreds of them

I did Dilaudid a few times and tbqh it just irritated me. It made music sound way fucking better and i was all warm and fuzzy, but I hate being warm and fuzzy. I sometimes get angry in the middle of the winter when I have to have two blankets

opiates are absolutely gay drugs in general, it's like turning yourself into a baby

That looks like the adderall I took this morning

Sometimes I feel like the entire drug supply should be laced with Femtanyl so we have a mass die off of the rampant druggies...then I feel bad.

In general yes but not always. Most people aren't going to have the willpower to use opioids responsibly (to say the least) but just for the note, there's been radically successful and highly functional opioid/opiate addicts throughout history.

Really though, the way you use drugs determine whether it's blue or red pilled... it's not 100% black and white.

Chances are though if you're using opioids, you're a degenerate piece of shit.

What the fuck are you even on about?

Idk I smoked black tar heroin when I was a hit man. It was better then therapy to not give a fuck but still be mentally coherent. Never really did pills Id say they are not for sale and someone would offer 80$ and id be like you know I only paid 25$. Well whatever ill take your money.

>take money you would have spent weekly on drugs
>put it into general index fund
>do this all the time
>build portfolio bit by bit
>supplement your income with 4% of your yearly/monthly portfolio
>use passive income boost to pay for higher quality of life and/or development of accreditation for higher paying jobs
>use all that work experience as a further boost for your resume
Or you know, you can just throw away thousands of dollars on opiates and eventually kill yourself. Your choice, you selfish, lazy, sack of shit.

take your JOY, goy.

Started on those. Switched to Heroin. So glad I'm done with that shit. In the end, it becomes a miserable existence.

Are you John Travolta?

Lol forgot I had the meme flag on to troll the commie.

We happy few references?

congrats most people arent honest enough with themselves to quit

Thanks man. And yeah, it steals your soul from you and I despised the person I had become. Thank god everyday I was given the chance to get out rather than die.

Yes they are. I've been dependent on Kratom for more than a year now and it's turned me into a mess. It helped me through the pain of the initial red-pills here, but now it's holding me back from bettering myself and maybe even combating the (((powers that be))).

To any former opiate addict, how did you get off the stuff? Just straight up cold-turkey or a gradual taper?

What was the most important tool in quitting? In a similar boat as you and want to take my life back.

Rehab/Medical detox. Otherwise, if you're on your own when that dope sickness hits, you'll be copping and using. Need to physically be incapable of doing that. At least I did. Once detox is over, I highly recommend Vivitrol for the first few months while you get your life back in order. Saved my life without a doubt.

How does Vivitrol help? I've heard of it but never considered it for something like Kratom. Everyone downplays how powerful Kratom can be so that it stays legal.

Only if u add these

It depends on your situation. If you have little resources a gradual taper and toughing it out might be the only option.

However, there's a medication called Pregabalin (Lyrica) that quite literally stops all withdrawal symptoms (besides having the shits). If you can get access to high dose Lyrica (enough to last a couple weeks) you can easily get through withdrawals. But then you have to deal with PAWS which is still shitty but nothing compared to the acute physical withdrawal symptoms.

It also depends on your personality and willpower... even if you have Lyrica and other stuff to help the withdrawals you might end up going out to score anyways in which case you'll need a support system of some kind (i.e. Rehab or Medical detox). If you can afford rapid medical detox and have treatment afterwards you can do that. Keep in mind though that many many rehabs are just money sinks and are basically scams so do your research first if you go that route.

not him but take subs, and then taper off subs. you need to get used to not wanting to feel high.

Was your goal to be a B-1 Lancer crewman flying 30 hour missions?

Cold turkey NEVER works long term.
Addict for 25 yrs clean for past 4 yrs
Suboxone . Then 2 yrs slow taper off subs .
It's NOT the drug it's the daily ritual of
Get dope,get high, get $$ , get dope,get high,get$$. Over n over n over.
Break the ritual and you break the addiction spiral.
Suboxone 14 day supplied , NO hourly daily living. Mentally retraining your brain to long term goals NOT instant gratification.

>are opiates the ultimate blue pill

I got completely redpilled while taking opiates. I'd take some and read about 8-10 hours a day, and just got more and more disillusioned with the wider world. It also allowed me to take a step back from the predominant culture of drinking, of going out, etc. and recognise how stupid, pointless and frivolous it all was.

So i'd say no to this. If anything it enables you to get redpilled more easily because it reduces many of the negative feelings such a process produces. It helps you to detach from the world and gain perspective from doing so.

I've had opiates twice in my life, both times in the emergency room with kidney stones. I hate the way they make me feel other than taking away the pain and can't understand why anyone would chose to feel like that.

Dude, Kratom is much stronger than Codeine from my experience. You aren't getting off anything taking it, simply switching to a drug that provides a hell of a lot more than Codeine does (Kratom is almost like a combination of opiate and
low-dose mdma, without the unpleasant and artificial effects of the latter, or the bowel-related problems caused by the former)

Kratom can be good and has its uses, but don't delude yourself into thinking you "are off this shit" if you're still taking it.

This. I was just as addicted to the lifestyle.

However, I would strongly caution using Suboxone. It's an entirely different beast all together. It was NOT meant to be a maintenance drug, it was made for a rapid detox. I was on it for a year and a half and you need to be very careful at what dose you jump at. Because Sub WD can be a living hell for weeks if you're not careful.

The process is more addictive than the drug most days

Agreed with this as well. Weed and benzos combined can just knock you out, but they also make it so you can't do anything and productive and are just happy lying on your arse ad infinitum. Not good at all really.

I don't know why people think weed is ok. It is one of the worst drugs to be in common and frequent use because it actually alters your consciousness much, much more than opiates or benzos. For example, if you had a kid, and you took a benzo or an opiate around them, you'd be fine --if you smoked a bit of grade you'd probably freak your kid the fuck out. I'm not recommending either around kids, but the more prevalent the use of a drug the more commonly this will happen, and people getting stoned. around their kids is just fucked up

I've taken it three times.
A friend who has had problems with opiates used it to detox, then just quit kratom.
I think you are referencing the high potency or extract, I've never seen that stuff.
I don't use drugs or drink besides Asprin and Caffeine.
Kratom just seems like a better path to quit than Suboxone or Methadone for years.

I know in the end, the rush I got from copping was better than the high from the dope.

Meh Idk. I've seen Xanax absolutely destroy people's lives.

Opiates are great if you want to become hopelessly addicted to a drug that makes you feel great while your life crumbles to shit. Couple with your dick not working and not being able to take a normal shit it makes for a great time.

no, that'd be weed.

with opiates you have to at least go get over the fact that normies will consider you a druggie weirdo outsider. waking and baking is the coziest, easiest, most well-accepted way to comfortably waste your entire life.

Id have to say this. If you have the resources to get suboxone.. it’s better than getting involved with methadone. Methadone clinics will keep you around the same people you need to get away from. I’d steer clear at all cost. I’ve gone from dope to subs a couple times and it’s a world of difference than going dope to nothing I.e much easier. If you’re on dope or a level of pills that equals it I would not recommend a “taper.” I’ve literally never seen that work for a single person. Get physically acclimated subs (again not as hard as you might think) aand then plot your next move. Steer clear of benzos even if a doctor suggests it.

Methadone is liquid heroin. You're not even close to sober on that shit.

Underrated post.

Yeah, never been on it, but I’ve seen someone on it and they were like completely different as a person.

Xanax is unusual tho. Not at all like most benzos. Take 0.5mg of clonazepam and tell me you're heavily intoxicated--yet a few tokes on a joint would be enough to make you get bulging red eyes and want to lie down, if you never do it. Big difference really.

True. K-Pins have a much longer Half-Life. They are a gradual release. Whereas Xanax hits you like a fucking speeding truck.

>This kills the mutt

Weed and oxys

Thats because you're a sheltered little faggot

Those are xanax, benzos

Alcohol can truly be more devious than all the above. It's just so ever-prevalent in our culture, and works insidiously slowly where you won't even realize it's taken over until it's too late.

Clonazepam is stronger and has a nicer relaxation to it.
been on both xanax and clonazepam for over 8 years or so. I can tell you that Clonazepam is allot better and to get an equal to 0,5mg Clonazepam you need the 2mg xanax.

But you are right that xanax gives a hit but the same does Nitrazepam, either way my point is don't fuck with Benzos in general if you don't have anxiety or panic attacks because when you have you have to stop with it the withdrawals are nightmares comes true, one lose ones sanity and wonder when the next seizure is going to happen or one just wonder if the heart is going to explode.

This is probably true.

The reward of the drug motivates the Drug-Seeking behavior, to be very specific.

Any more info on nootropics that actually work/aren't dangerous? I looked into phenibut before, but it basically seems like the same pseduoscientific wakeup/awareness of nofap. If it helps you, good, but people touting it like a miracle cure deserve any and all skepticism they get.

>lol I got redpilled and stopped being a degenerate by turning into a pill junkie
Jesus Christ no wonder Sup Forums transformed into a retard chamber.

I used to smoke fentanyl gel from transdermal patches using a crack pipe. Destroyed my life and nearly killed me twice. Avoid opiates at all costs.

>phenibut
that is a gabaneric a mild one just go full on benzo then you know what the withdrawals syndrome will be and you know you are making a deal with the devil.
Phenibut has withdrawal syndrome but it's rather unknown at this point since it's an over the counter drug.

Also modafinil is a stimulant not a downer.

I am a longterm Codeine addict, it actually made me far more Conservative as I stopped seeing the world through a false veil of feels, my feelings could no longer be manipulated. On the downside, I was a drug addict going through hell.

I would say you have to look elswhere. Most Opiates we know today were created by Aryan scientists in 30s Germany, many are just isolated extracts of Poppy Pods. They cause addiction, yes, but they do not cause the softening of the mind necessary for bluepilled-ness.

Look to Marijuana as your ultimate source of Blue Pills and look to (((Benzodiazepines))) (Look them up, look up (((who))) created them) as a required softening of logic and reason to be in a state where the mind can readily take in hypnosis.

Yes, but I'm looking for a firsthand recommendation, only mentioned phenibut because they're both seen as nootropics. Kind of hard to see how a drug truly is/feels/works in the long term online without running into dry clinical studies or people who are just trying to hawk their wares.

>don't tell the nerds.
lol some of the biggest fucking pill heads i've ever met are people my age (late 20s early 30s) who still play videogames and watch cartoons and the only possible way they can live with themselves and their shitty situation is to pop opiates like candy and smoke shitloads of weed

>literally bluepills
Hell nah

I would have to agree with this as someone with similar firsthand experience. Opiates certainly have no causal relationship with being Blue Pilled. Marijuana does because it causes the slight scizophrenia and delusion necessary to be bluepilled.

Remember who created and isolated most of the Opiates we have today. Aryan scientists in 30s Germany.

That isn't to say that addiction to them isn't godawful, never fucking do them if you haven't, but no, they won't bluepill you.

I know it's stupid but in my opinion amphetamines like Adderall are the best drugs, but you have to eat and sleep every day which is impossible unless you have the drug administered by somebody else you trust and won't give in to your demands for more.

I was a bad drinker/smoker/and even used some meth. when I was in a new environment I got prescription for amphetamine of 60mg a day and had it administered to me every morning. I could either take it all at once, or some in the morning or afternoon, but I always slept and ate my tolerance stayed the same because i wouldn't take it on weekends.

DO NOT SMOKE WEED ON AMPHETAMINES. It causes temporary schizophrenia and severe anxiety and huddled up in a corner. DO NOT DRINK ON AMPHETAMINES. You get very mean. DO NOT AVOID SLEEP EVER

This. Im a NEET anyway, fuck it.

>dependant on kratom

youre a pussy

i lost over a decade to this and am almost 30 now applying for entry level jobs.

Was that ever fully released?

Opiates make time go faster at work, and that is pretty much their only long term saving grace. You don't feel good so much as you don't feel anything at all. I'm surprised they're not mandatory tbqh.

Who here can explain to me why I'm not addicted to drugs? But I enjoy them recreationally.

First off, ignore all the faggots saying kratom isn't addicting or hard to quit.
The active alkaloids are actually quite powerful.
i personally got on methadone because Kratom was far too taxing on my liver/body.

A gradual taper is ideal but really you will have to face some discomfort so cold turkey works too. I've done it and the pain of w/d is nothing compared to the feeling of finally being free.

i hate that i slipped up and am stuck back in this hell but i have faith that i'll be clean again once i can afford to take a week off from life to detox.
If you can get your hands on GABAPENTIN it is a lifesaver for dealing with withdrawal. in fact in high doses it eliminated my w/d 90% and even got me high. problem is tolerance to it rises really fast so only use it when you absolutely cant bear the pain/discomfort.

Kratom is good for maintenance but i personally think Methadone is more liver friendly since i no longer feel like shit like i did on Krat. good luck man.

i don't like opiates every time ive been given them i get itchy

I suggest going into hospital detox if you can afford it. They make it pretty easy.
Otherwise get some clonidine and as other anons have said, gabapentin or lyrica.
Whatever you do, don't get on methadone. Next thing you know it'll be 5 years later, you'll still be on it, and then IF (some people stay on forever) you decide to get off it withdrawal will be even worse AND last over a month.

Easy, you have a social support network that druggies lack. Addiction is 100% psychological, you give a drug the authority to blot out your anxiety, mostly fear for the future. When druggies can't get at their drug, this suppressed anxiety hits them all at once, hence the skin clawing need to shut it off. They don't use drugs for fun, they use it to maintain the facade of everyday normalcy. In truth if many of them medicated with a strong anti-anxiety pill instead they'd not feel the same need to blot everything out.

>clonidine
How to go to sleep in 20 minutes, the pill

Apparently you're a nigger, too, because you can't fucking read.

>this suppressed anxiety hits them all at once
It's more than anxiety, it's also amplification of all sensations since your nerves are firing right again

trumps been going on about them, A LOT if you check out the white house youchoob channel, but i suspect quite a lot of this is actually a kind of pharmaceutical company / market accident. huge quantities of the stuff seem to be getting into the public domain in the form of pain killer abuse; oxycodone etc.

OK, so modafinil and armodafinil is an OK stimulant its not worth the money tbqh sure you get a little bit more concentrated and you can do stuff more easily or the boring stuff.
Phenibut is a downer but the onset takes a long time so when you first feel that it has downing effect kinda like a benzo, you get the concentration and you can think of a specific thing more easily but it does not last as long so you have to redose to get the beneficial effect, I hope this helps. Also it is more expensive then a benzo so just get valium or oxzepam.

its not an accident imo its all about the shekels

what do either of those things feel like?

How bout 'orgasm afterglow'?

Taper to half and then withdraw completely treating the symptoms: large doses of loperimide to combat the stabbing gut pain and relieve the sinus ache, 5HTP to rebalance your brain chemistry, aloe vera juice and/or real manuka honey to patch up your guts. Stock up on these things first, about twice what you think you'll use.

Personally I'd avoid other painkiller substitutes especially gabapentin as it may appear to help but comes with its own side effects (especially sleep disruption in the form of bland nightmares).

The actual withdrawl is next to notthing, maybe four days discomfort. Staying clean is another challenge altogether. Have you sorted your life out m8? Have you at least acknowledged why you blot out the world with drugs? Two weeks after withdrawl is the most sensitive time for backsliding, and if you are not focused on fixing the thing that is fucking with you, you'll be back on the drug without any internal struggle.