Jewish IQ

>Jewish IQ

Views(.9)^10

Incorrect. After 10 years about 31.4% remain.

>10 percent a year, 10 years from now, the audience is 0

I really hope he means 10% relative to current year. Otherwise he just single handedly debunked the jewish IQ myth

NO MORE JEWISH TRICKS

>tfw too intelligent to be a writer and editor

If he is referring to 10% of the current total of viewers every year then he is right.

SAVED
I vow that I will post this at least twice a week over the next year as the new meme

can't English yet, mohammed?

Q predicted this

its clearly jewish banter here. theyr making fun of the goys as usual. hes up there in his jew hq skyscraper
doing shots with his fellow jewish elite and was dared to act like donald trump in a tweet.

Can't read yet, nigger?

Q predicted this

so if i can find an even dumber redneck, it then proves that jews are smarter than whites again?

if he jewsplained it wrong then he is both mathematically AND verbally stupid

6kkk

He can, mongoloid.

Kek

>Asian sticks up for Asian
cute

Well I guess. That seems to be how this works

The Khan will burn your villages and rape your women

Sorve mathu probremu chinku

You spelled "Jackie Chan" and "cucked by Chris Tucker" wrong. Other that that, nice Engrish.

second year
10% of 90% is?
I mean school kids can figure this shit out.

OY GEVALT THE GOYIM CAN'T KNOW ABOUT COMPOUND INTEREST SHUT IT

D O W N
O
W
N

Common core maffs

His prediction is more accurate. If you lose 10% a year you'll be canned in less than 10 years.

wolff blitzer is demonstrably retarded.
there are almost no jewish composers, yet half of them play violin.
they just lift all the most valuable from the host society, then act like they invented it.
ever go to a jewish deli or restaurant? all the food is hungarian, russian, or german.
nepotism does not mean superiority, although a lot of Sup Forums seems to think so.
to be fair, that's probably because a huge part of Sup Forums is uncultured middle-american blue collar swine, and equivalent to niggers.

Well that's true too

There are retarded Jews, just like there are genius Blacks.
It's like you don't understand how statistics works.
>Finnish IQ

Did USA just single handedly debunk the high IQ Finngolian meme?

>Zeno's Paradox

I love how americans take everything so seriously.
inb4
>I was just pretending to be retarded

1v1 me in chess faggit

>playing a brown man's game to prove his superiority

1v1 me in jousting then faggit

Well, the audience is a discrete data, so depending on how you round the 10% loss it could stabilize at a low number or 0 after a while.

A drop of 10% a year means that it will literally never reach 0.

JEWISH iQ WAS USED ALL THESE YEARS TO EXPLAIN WHY THEY RULE MEDIA, HOLLYWOOD, AND THE BANKS

IN REALITY ITS JUST BECAUSE OF NEPOTISM

You forgot to use your meme flag you fucking street shitter shitskin

Didn't specify if the decrease is compound or simple.

>Jewish intellectuals

>IQ is an integer ranging from 1 to 4
Ashkenazi geniuses can achieve higher extremes than white geniuses, which is all that matters.

>Goyim audience

>Jew
>not compounding
pick one

Jesus Christ, you pedantic autistic fucks. You know EXACTLY what the fuck he was talking about. And you say HE looks stupid? Fuck.

This is #FakeJews

Lmao

At first glance, it looks like your ID says faggot. Nice meme flag, by the way. Faggot.

Iq is a meme.

Jpod strikes again.

Once again, America-chan stands up for Israel!

Implying it will be a steady decline with no increase or even bigger decease whatsoever.

Someone never took a math class

jews apply compound interest to everything so technically he's right.

n number of viewers, positive integer

.9^10 * n < 1

n = 2 or n = 1

Sounds about right.

You can only be retarded in so many ways user.

Every year you will have 10 percent less than the previous year, making a 10 percent per year loss take longer than 10 years to reach zero percent.

How the hell is this not true? 10 times 10 is 100, so 0 if you go backwards from 100. 100% or 0%.

>I don't know the difference between additive & multiplicative functions.
you're retarded pal

That's not the point, retard. If you have $100 and you lose 10%, that's $10. Now you have $90. You lose another 10%, but now it's only $9, so you have $81. 10% of $81 is $8.10, so now you have $72.90. And on, and on. I don't know how many iterations until you'd reach 0.something, but it's not close to ten.

I said canned. As in liquefied to reinvest into something that's actually profitable.

how is he wrong?

> Jewish IQ
> Canadian IQ

omg

You could've read one more post, two max, to be spoonfed the answer.

>maple leaf iq

> Let n a non zero positive integer
> Let U[k]=(1-(1/n))*U[k-1]
> Then U[k]=U[0]*(1-(1/n))^k
> So we look at U[n]=(1-(1/n))^n
> For n-->+∞, U[n]-->exp(-1)≈33%

You have 100 audience members, first year drops 10% so you're at 90 members now.
Year two, 10% drops again, you're now at 81 members. See how that works?

10% of 100 is 10.
subtract from 100, you have 90.
10% of 90 is 9.
Subtract from 90, you have 81.

we're talking about reducing by a percentage, not simple subtraction.
that's why you and the jew are retarded.

But that's just being a pedantic cunt, isn't it. You know he meant 10% of the total starting point every single year.

Jesus Christ this is a sad thread, do none of you understand additive relationships?

thank you for your replies. My nigger brain is too stupid for this

You're a pedantic cunt like the other ones. You should find some grammar nazis and start a nit-picking autist faggot club. Good luck!

You're Argentinian, we forgive you.

He worded it to the contrary. Hows that anyone but his fault?

If I said "Damn, I lose 10% of my savings a year" would you really think I meant 10% relative to the first year always? Or would you do what any normal person would and think 10% of the current total of each new year...?

Retarded leaf account spotted.

It never reaches zero

Which of you beautiful bastards did this?

>flag clearly visible
>makes accusation of leaf-ship
And I'M retarded? Wew lad....

Hung up on how he "worded" it. When a friend tells you "man, I'd like to kill that guy", do you call the police? No, because you know what he MEANT. Just like you know what this jew MEANT. So stop it. It's embarassing.

Are you fucking retarded?
> Whats the point of your post?
When did i say it was 0 you fucking autistic monkey.

Wow, you're a faggot. Next, you're going to say that we shouldn't make fun of niggerspeak because "we know what they mean".
Say something stupid on twitter -- get made fun of. Those are the rules, jew.

Wut

That's not even an argument in the same ballpark.
>I'd like to kill that guy
Figure of speech
>10% of your audience each year in 10 years you'd be at 0
Trying to be smart by giving an equation, but failing.

>> So we look at U[n]=(1-(1/n))^n
>> For n-->+∞, U[n]-->exp(-1)≈33%
How did you skipped to e from "(1/n))^n"?
Or was it the definitive version of e? I can't remember well.

i think if /sci/ saw this thread they'd shit their collective pants

It goes to your UNDERSTANDING and KNOWING what he meant. Did you? I'm positive you actually DID understand what he meant. But no, you gotta go all grammar nazi math edition. Get over yourself. It's petty.

Kek

Are they? Are they the rules ,you friendless no-kiss virgin autist faggot. Your retardation makes my dick hard. Bout to bust one. Step back, faggot. Don't want to get this in your wispy soy-encrusted neckbeard.

This is one of the kikes who convinced us to invade Iraq right?

Juden can't handle the bants.

Combined version for everyone's Jew folder.

>i havent worked with whole numbers before.
Surprising.

Jews controlled chess through intentionally giving points to other Jews back in the 19xx’s. I’m sure this still goes on today but ever since Based Bobby Fischer named the Jew they’ve treaded more lightly.