What is deadlier, Truck-kun or the Japanese Cold?

What is deadlier, Truck-kun or the Japanese Cold?

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/6hypv9.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6NaZrPQGfY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus Christ, that's terrifying. I would say Truck-kun as he would follow you to the end of the earth, though there is a chance you would get teleported to an rpg-style fantasy world. Japanese cold kills to fast but you will die in bed and stay dead.

I feel like a lot of characters get the Japanese Cold, but few, if any, actually get killed by it.
Truck-kun is a ravenous monster, however.

a japanese refrigerated truck

Damn, that truck was persistent.

When will Japan ban assault trucks?

A truck carrying samples of the japanese cold

Fuck your Truck

Fucking Japanese trucks are the bane of humanity but at least you get isekai'd or something awesome happens when it hits you. A cold kills swiftly and surely, no hope.

So has she been Isekaied or just dead?

That depends. are you a guy or a girl?

I cant recall a single case where a guy died from the cold in anime, unless he happens to be really old.

Why are adult nips so weak to colds? I remember having a few bad colds as a child, then having a few light colds as a teen that would never last for more than a few days. I'm 28 now and haven't been sick for at least 6 years.

I think its genetics or something. Each person has a different immune system.

When I get a cold (which is pretty much once a year, every year) it hits me like a truck. completely incapacitates me and knocking me out.

Do you get transported into another world whenever you get a cold?

Why didn't he just blow up the truck? The guy blew half a stadium away the arc before.

>implying you can harm Truck-kun

There's nothing really all that unusual about the truck. Those trees though..

Think one of these can harm truck-kun?

Someone post the truck getting DONed

No

Depends, do you count dreams as another world? how about delirium?

My immune system is strange. I get sick once a year and every time I get sick it hurts me really hard but the next day I am back to my normal self.

Its like the usual sick days and getting rolled into one condensed day of suffering.

>implying any gaijin weapons can damage true nippon steel

You have to post this if you're going to go on bragging about nippon steel.

Why is optimus prime running over japanese school children?

Truck kun, he's the isekai generator

Truck-kun doesn't kill people, he sends them to other worlds

Japanese Cold on the other hand has an extremely high fatality rate among waifus, especially if they're from KEY

PEPSIMAAAAAAN!!

>Truck-kun doesn't kill people, he sends them to other worlds

I'm still waiting for the isekai spinoff.

Japanese Cold. Truck-kun kills off characters. Japanese Cold kills off characters and mangaka

I think that sorta happened in MAR.

Truck kun can't kill you if the driver is sick

>driving truck on ordinary day
>suddenly sneezing
>causes a crash

Because it's his duty to transfer people to another world.

It's not that they're weak to them, it's that in the Japanese language, "cold" refers to pretty much any respiratory infection that doesn't initialy produce a fever, up to and including pneumonia.

That makes way too much sense.

French Truck > Truck-kun >>> Japanese Cold

That would take a bit of the edge of anime characters being such drama queens about their colds, but I am somewhat doubful that they would just refer to pneumonias as colds.

How deadly is the French Truck?

Maybe they're referencing the trend of truck-based terror attacks in the EU.

They refer to all animation as anime where as we keep it strictly to japanese animation.

To this day. I don't understand what's with Seo & trucks.

Remember that even in English, a "cold" refers to an ill-defined collection of low-level rhinovirus and other viral infections. Those same viruses are also responsible for about a third of pneumonia cases. Common terminology for illnesses is usually not terribly precise. And on top of that, the Japanese language developed under the influence of Chinese medical theory, which didn't really have the concept of distinct syndromes.

>And on top of that, the Japanese language developed under the influence of Chinese medical theory, which didn't really have the concept of distinct syndromes.
Yeah, but about a forth of their vocabulary seems to be influenced by western language, mostly english. It wouldn't even surprise me if they called it literally "fru" or "corudu"

They did borrow flu/influenza from us (they are written in katakana), but that's because influenza wasn't endemic to Japan until the Europeans brought it.

Was there ever a Cokeman?

>tfw you will never see a character suffering from the Japanese cold as truck hits them & survive both

>Why is optimus prime running over japanese school children?
Michael Bay's Optimus had gotten more and more bloodthirsty after every sequel. Don't be surprised by this.

>What is deadlier, Truck-kun or the Japanese Cold?
You have to remember that Japanese roads in the suburbs were designed before cars were around. So the average truck would basically take up the entire road. It is just not safe.

NO OPTIMUS

Truck-kun dindu nuffin. He good boy jus tryan deliver the package.

>Michael Bay is the reason for Truck-kun

Truck-kun knows no mercy.

Truck was not programmed to feel mercy.

Epstein-Barr virus.

The Shadow Realm?

So the Japs literally have less defense against the flu like the Native Americans and Australian Aborigines?

NO OPTIMUS

I was actually pondering about this today when I saw this webm.
files.catbox.moe/6hypv9.webm

My experience is the same as yours, im 27 though.

I've concluded it has more to do with the fact that when you're in school you interact with a lot of sick kids, teachers, people and touch a lot of contaminated surfaces. When you work you're still doing all those things but in a more confined space and there's less people (and generally more sanitary people than fucking kids).

Truck-Kun driving the truck while having the japanese cold

Who would win, Truck-kun, Optimus Prime, or this guy?

Marriage Promises

Jesus fuck

>Another Season 2

For the flu, possibly. Though it's been 200 some years, so I doubt it. OP was about the cold though.

>危
>the truck's license plate literally just says "danger"

>mfw I see that one bicyclist who seems like he is getting away, but then gets smashed by the falling lightpost

>that guy with bike in the middle
Jesus, there's no way he survives that.

I think he was decapitated.

The post, the truck rolling over and the fire.
God wanted him really ded.

my uneducated guesses are:
1. Their surgical mask culture lessens the amount of germs they're exposed to so their immune system is weakened
2. Their autistic work culture ruins their health and makes them more vulnerable to germs
3. it's just an anime trope

There really was.

I think they wear masks a lot because Tokyo is polluted as fuck, and was much worse back in the day. Chinks in Beijing have it even worse now that they have all the factories.

Has there ever been a realistic car accident in anime? Every time I see an anime character get hit by a car it's the same laughable sequence of a vehicle barreling down the middle of the street and mowing them down in slow motion and I just can't take it seriously at all.

>Michael Bay is slowly bringing Truck-kun to the west.
>London is only the start. Soon, Washington.
>The murderous spree will only get bigger. And the legend will not be forgotten.

I've been to Japan and the truck meme is real. They literally don't care if you're on the crosswalk or not. You move out of the way for them. I saw a schoolgirl miss one by a few inches.

Fake as fuck the cut is so obv.

see Real life car accidents can be more cartoony than anything in anime, especially in asia.

>past 2015
>no hoverboards
>no self lacing Nike shoes
>but we have canned air

Probably the 2nd. From what I heard of Japanese work culture, I can imagine they would force themselves to work even when they should be on bed.

Shit like this leaves blokes too tired to fuck.

The Merchant trumps all.

There are self-lacing Nike shoes.

This. Cold is basically any sickness that doesn't make you throw up and you're expected to work just as hard as a healthy person. Flu is any sickness that makes you throw up and is an excuse to take the day off (one day), assuming you have a doctor's note.

At least we didn't destroy humanity witha nuklear war, saw the planet go thtough a complete desertifiction due to polution, or extreme overpopulation that caused mass famines. They didn't just predict cool things would happen, back in the 70's and 80's, about the time we're living in right now.

reminds me, I knew a guy who referred to any kind of sickness as a cold. I.E he called it a "stomach cold" whenever he was puking and shit.

That's a myth. They wear it when they get sick as a form of courtesy to keep others from getting sick. It's also considered like poop in streets disgusting if you blow your nose in public, so people will literally wear it over a running nose until they get to a bathroom where they can blow their noses in peace.

Sadly not commercially available in my area & too damn pricy anyway.

It has to be the best product placement I've ever seen. It uses a fictional product to say that the makers of said product are basically the future & continuing to improve & will be doing that shit in the future. It doesn't just make me want a product, it makes me hyped for the company.

I will never understand that nose blowing thing. I find loud sniffing and drippy noses way more gross.

>Has there ever been a realistic car accident in anime?
KyoAni's version of Kannon anime has a car accident that looked silly. But then you end up finding out that it was a frame-for-frame real life replication of an actual car accident that was uploaded to Youtube.

Still rather upsetting that we got pic related first.

But how does that cure colds?

Lord save us from truck-kun and lightpost-san

>lightpost-san
Who knew that Truck-kun doesn't work alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6NaZrPQGfY

I still miss Chao raising.