Who thought this was a good idea?

Who thought this was a good idea?

Someone who wanted to milk SAO for money, and thought the fans would love an Accel World crossover (because the same author)

Also

No.

bamco
I'd really like to know how they asspulled the scenario

Me

Wasn't SAO written by the author as a accel world prequel in the first place?

How the hell did they do it? Timetravel?

All the females from accel world join Kirito's harem. Sounds good to me

If Kirito will cuck the fatty, it will be worth it.

He wrote SAO first, as his first (web) novel. When he finished the story, he wrote Accel World and entered it in a Light Novel contest, where he won, and got it published.
His editor found SAO, and had him publish that too, seeing as it already had a small fanbase online.

Kirito gonna add hime to his harem because fuck fat people

Not even Kirito would add his own daughter to his harem, unless she's an AI.

Wait, hime is Kirito's daughter?

Holy fuck I forgot Accel world existed, I haven't thought about since the series aired. How come they didn't push another season out? It was my understanding it was popular.

This to be honest

It's a fan-theory, but the author denies it. Especially since KYH's family life is apparently shitty, and Kawahara can't imagine Kirito and Asuna being such terrible parents.

No clue. Some people blamed Love Live.
They tried to push out a movie last year, but it flopped, seeing as it was 50% recap, with the last 50% being content that took place AFTER the "current" Light Novel volume, meaning anime viewers were entirely lost and getting spoiled, and Light Novel readers also weren't so happy.

>Kirito beating a fat guy who got gud because his life was shit and escaped reality into vidya
Crow's entire life is suffering.

I really like it, I even prefer the newer volumes over the first bunch, too bad it never gets a s2, the anime looked great.

The concept, animation and battles were all good to great and pretty much the reason I kept watching but every single character was so fucking bad. They acted like how parodies portray stock/generic shounen/SOI characters only it's supposed to be serious.

I don't remember a single redeemable or memorable (in a good way) character in the bunch.

I also liked how we could finally have a game anime in which the series isn't 1. about a MMORPG and 2. isn't about coma cases or death through gaming.
Not to mention that it's something with a lot of AR. I honestly prefer AR over VR unless the VR stuff is some hard scifi or however you call that. The AR SAO movie was also my favorite piece of that series till now. I read and enjoy SAO, but I never considered as pretty good.

They pulled in lost song some advanced hacking on a original character, Strea, that gets her avatar overwrote temporarily by kuroyukihime.

I think it's just the author being shit at writing characters. I agree the plot is nice but the characters are still otaku shit.

The males tend to be crazy evil or losers and the females are all ultra capable and good looking geniuses who love the MC.
It's already a step up from SAO in which those tropes were even worse and where Reki didn't even try to hide the harem aspect but it's still far from good.

>Eugeo dies for the sake of Kirito's harem
Heaven forbid any males other than Kirito get a waifu.

These two end up together after the war arc, and have a child in the Moon Cradle side-story. If that counts anyways.