Give me one good reason why incest between adults should be illegal

Give me one good reason why incest between adults should be illegal

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/when-incest-is-best-kissi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fathers worldwide would lock their daughters and we would be extinct in a generation

increased likelihood of deformed or otherwise disabled offspring. It impacts against the rights of an innocent.

I dont want my Obama care paying for your abomination of a retard child.

Nigs already straddle the line. Could you imagine if they started breeding even more retards?

>should be illegal
God say so and thats all that matter TO ME...

It shouldn't be between members of the same sex.

this isnt true, there is no scientific evidence to support your claim. but its moot anyway, op didnt pregnancy.

Sibling and second cousin should not be legal due to increased chance of retard off spring.
Third cousin should be legal though.
Fourth cousin is optimal for healthy babies

Also racemixing should be illegal

>one good reason
There literally isn't one.

sage

So are you saying that there is a Decreased likelihood of deformed or disabled offspring?? There are such things as recessive genes. Eventually, it wipes out genetic data leaving a hole in the map. Sounds like you got the short end of the Mendelian comprehension traits yourself.
>checked flag, suspicions confirmed

because it's gross and awkward and once it starts happening it invites a lot of gross awkward chaos into society that results in unnecessary time and energy being spent on working out nonproductive problems.

The actions harm lives in the cases of deformed children who suffer greatly and the damage caused to the human genepool.
Basically you're hurting everyone and sentencing a child to a terrible life for your own selfish, degenerate desires. Incest should carry the death penalty. The children of incest should be sterilized or in extreme cases of deformity/retardation receive mercy killings.

what if the incestuous couple decided that they would not have kids because of the risks involved?

>Sterilization to be sure. Then I don't care.

where is that image from

one word: degen

because my sister used to pick her nose and eat the snots
your sister probably does so too

you mean sex, or reproducing?
sex is okay, reproducing is cringe

Inbreeding and it's just fucking degenerate. Why would you want to have sex with your sister or cousin? Why? Degenerates

I say allow it but both partners need to be fixed to prevent inbreeding.

Disgusting

>Arguments found: 0

Post modernism my friends

Genetic damage

pakis

>caption
trash

3rd cousin best pair bonding for genetic similarity and reduced chance of deformities. Iceland knows best.
scientificamerican.com/article/when-incest-is-best-kissi/

Nothing is illegal, the "govt" is a fucking joke

sage now!

yes on we will be living on mars by 2016

fuck off kimchi

Typical liberal post.

They want to normalize faggots cornholing each other's shitboxes. They want to normalize husbands watching their wives get fucked by niggers. They want to normalize pedophilia. So why wouldn't they want to normalize incest?

Disgusting degenerates.

Punishment for incest should be sterilization so they don't produce more retards.

prove anything you said, i'll wait

hit me with that sauce, boss

it encourages parents "grooming" their own children as a sexual object. yes, use your brain for a second. you said adults. i read that.

whilst the parent or sibling is waiting for the day their children or their slightly younger sister is older for their relationship to be legal, they may act prematurely impulsively on their own anticipatory lust. such abusive behaviors can be of a non-sexual nature.

yikes, hairy armpits

Looks like "desperate amateurs" if I had to guess.

Because it causes retarded children and a nation does not need a bunch of retards running around if they can help it. It's truly that simple.

Of course someone looked into it.