New Masamune-kun chapter out

Comfy Aki edition

reader.kireicake.com/read/masamunekuns_revenge/en/0/41/2/page/1

>kireicake
No thanks

Shut up, nobody cares about your scanlator drama.

How's your mom doing? Has she recovered yet?

So, I watched Masamune-kun when it aired, and tried unsuccessfully to read through it. I got stuck, but do I really need to read all of the chapters the anime covered? Am I missing too much if I skip them?

>do I really need to read all of the chapters the anime covered?
I haven't watched the anime so I don't know but there's not that many chapter to begin with and they're fairly light on content.

Aaaand that's it
To be continued next chapter

Will they cuddle?

miad best

>will they cuddle

we won't know cause author can't make the story progress and feels the need to switch perspectives entirely chapter to chapter

Maid a shit
She seems passive agressive as fuck in this page Hope she doesn't ruin the comfy atmosphere

I don't know about that. To me it feels like it's progressing with this date, Aki getting dere, them getting conveniently stuck in Masamune's house alone etc... that's a lot of story progression.

Wish he would stop these increment chapters and give us full 30+ page chapters though instead of milking it in parts

So she does like him.

How is this shit still going?

Either that or she still hates Aki(or both)

It's actually... good?

Is this another special chapter or something? Why is he still calling her master

This piece of this manga has stopped even trying.

Are they siblings? Because it reminds me of this cute incest doujin I once read.

Non twintail Aki is also cute

They gonna fugg?

No it's a new canon chapter. Continuation from 41.1(for some reason the fucking author is splitting some chapters in 2 parts recently)

Old habits die hard I guess.

Hopefully. He probably needs to put on a few pounds first to appease her fetish

No

Love this meme. Even though Aki was going full-on submissive dere mode throughout this chapter at the presence of Lanky Masamune

>What does the word probably mean?
Wasn't even going for a meme. She digs fatter guys, and while love conquers all, she still has an affinity for fatter guys that has been shown throughout the series and could be described as a fetish. Plus, his obsessiveness about his body probably isn't entirely healthy

Cinderalla gonna win

stay mad

No she doesn't. That's all because of Masamune. It's because of Masamune that she became a glutton too.
The only reason she hung out with that fat bitch was because she thought he was Masamune in the first place.

The fact that she accepted the real Masamune's date invitiation without hesitation says it all. Stay mad NTR Fatfag

Aki-sama is gorgeous!!!

I never implied any of that. Of course her fetish comes from her childhood crush. You'd have to be an idiot not to get that. And an NTRfag? Fuck that and fuck you. That little shit trying to weasel his way closer to her was the most infuriating shit

It's not a fetish. Aki doesn't have a fat fetish. Enough of this meme.
She hung out with Gasou because she thought he was Masamune, it had nothing to do with fatness

>She hung out with Gasou because she thought he was Masamune, it had nothing to do with fatness
I agree, but that in no way proves that she doesn't have a fetish. Throughout the series she has admitted internally to liking huskier guys. Why is this upsetting you so much?

This is still going?
What's the point?
He revealed himself
There is literally no more revenge so the title is nothing
Why is it still going and why isn't she fattening him back up

Maid will win.

>Throughout the series she has admitted internally to liking huskier guys.
Except she hasn't. The only thing she said was that she loved Masamune's chubby cheeks when she was little.

Otherwise she didn't comment on her preference of guys whatsoever since for most of the story she was a man-hating ice-princess

>why isn't she fattening him back up
Because she doesn't have a fat fetish. That's just something you retards made up in your mind.

She literally had a moment wishing to see his fat cheeks again.

More dog rape threats when?

See That doesn't mean she has a fat fetish just because the first boy she liked happened to be fat

Hopefully never. Those non-canon garbage chapters suck.

>Those non-canon
Sure thing pal.

Of course not
How else would she con others into giving her gibs?