Why are people growing slower now?

Why are people growing slower now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YtnTWJBo_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>new science

>flag
>this thread already failed 10 times last week
Do you guys have a slide thread rotation? Is there a dry-erase board with shit thread ideas?

> Wtf are you dating a 20 year old?! Fucking pedo!!!!

It's all about promoting infertility in white people

How sad is that our founding fathers were running profitable businesses at age 14?

i blame communists

>24
>20 and 4
>twenty
>Teenager

(((new))) science
It all makes sense now

age of consent should be raised to at least mid twenties

Numales, nuscience !

/thread
they're trolling right?

ding ding ding. Just another trick to further destroy white fertility

I’d bet money it was “women” scientists who proposed this

Is that whats-her-face? The Russian model....Natalia Vod something?

youtube.com/watch?v=-YtnTWJBo_c
check this comment
>Your brain doesn’t fully develop until your mid to late twenties. I would say a 38 yr old woman and a 24 year old man is A LOT more appropriate than a 34 year old man and a 19 year old teenager. She is literally a child and only 11 years older than Mason, Scott’s eldest kid. And for those Kendall is being a hypocrite- shut the hell up. Don’t you think you would be a tiny bit salty if your “brother in law” who has three kids with your sister, who has been in your family for almost 15 years, who you have supported through countless rehab episodes - then started dating someone younger than you? And someone who was a childhood friend at that? I know I would be. The situations are not the same at all.

because people are retarded

You mean slavery

this pic is giving me a strange boner.

according to Churchill theres a plot to promote arrested development

Your brain doesn't fully develop until about 25, but obviously if you're over 19 you're not a teenager.

People are mentally immature for longer these days because they are in school longer and very sheltered from any real hardships.

Could be due to longer lifespan or it could be due to the fact we have a very comfortable life we do not need to mature as quickly

Smartphones/Internet.

All of the above.

Honestly, the days when we left school and worked manual labor at 15, then had a wife and kids by 21, are starting to look much better.

I dropped out of school at 15 and now 22 with no job

>Why are people growing slower now?
Its evolution, infancy has been getting longer from hominids.

link any source

>Honestly, the days when we left school and worked manual labor at 15, then had a wife and kids by 21, are starting to look much better.
Probably because you're too lazy to put your education to any sort of use.
I'll take this shit over being a fucking serf, if I'm being honest with you. You have to learn to stop hating your life just because it isn't absolutely perfect, because there's a wealth of other ways they could've fucked you up that they didn't.

For instance, they could have pulled you out of school and had you work manual labor at 15.
How the fuck does that sound like it'd be better for you? Is it because you would've been forced to develop stud muscles instead of earning them in a way that doesn't ruin your fucking body before you're 40?

No government-mandated murder of foreigners.

There’s a radio commercial that’s been playing for the last year for a jewelry store that makes me rage for some reason.
>immigrated in 1915
>worked as a paper boy
>saved enough to open a store
>wiped out in flood
>took a train to another town
>got a loan for $2500 when he got there
>nocollateral.jpeg
>offered to give the bank half his profits
>opened another store
>a year later went to pay the loan off and give half his profits
>banker refused the profit and just took the loan payoff
>owner was just 21 years old

Even if half of that is true it shows how much times have changed.

Senior in high school rn. People my age are split between being able to work two jobs while being honors students before their even 18 or being massive children would legitimately starve if it wasn't for their parents

>People my age are split between being able to work two jobs while being honors students before their even 18
It really seems like US high school students who want get into an okay college need to do massive amounts of work compared to europe

>She is literally a child

The misuse of literally never ceases to anger me.

Our faggot boomer parents were able to pay for college and an apartment with plenty of money for pot and booze on a part time job in the 60s...

Meanwhile, our generation is getting gangraped by kikes.

thirTEEN
fourTEEN
fifTEEN
sixTEEN
sevenTEEN
eighTEEN
nineTEEN

It's not a hard concept to grasp.

This. We have some social issues, but fuck, our Western societies are (admittedly imperfect) paradises compared to how they were even a century ago. Fuck, less than that. And even those were leagues above the people born a century before that for most. Life gets better for more people with every passing decade.

I'll accept having to get a foreign wife or roastie girlfriend or any 'great cause' to live for (especially as 'great causes' tended to be invented) in trade for easy access to medical care, quality food, clean water, a roof over my head, a car, a potentially long lifespan, a low crime rate, hobbies and technology either once the things of dreams or only available to the rich, and likely more that I'm so accustomed to they don't come to might right away.

Actually no, fuck that, lets go to sleep and wake up a teen during the fucking WW1 so we can die for our country, or if we are lucky live a harsh and terrible life, but have access to a traditional wife.

I mean, fuck, is pure pussy THAT important to some of you? I'm red-pilled too, but I can count my blessings at least, and am willing to try and cheat at the 'game' rather than giving up and sinking into delusion.

People I know have horse blinders when looking for a college. The problem is they see a decent college and work so hard to reach it they don't realize that with all the stuff they did they could get into an even better one. Meanwhile some kid who did almost half the work they did gets into the same one

This I can empathize with. Owning my own home looks to be impossible unless I want to live in a shoebox (so I'll fucking live in a shoebox), and my family have wasted the vast majority of my inheritance, but we still do live in a time of plenty.

You should start being able to think for yourself at age 14 in the least.
Anyway, what needs to be understood that in this day and age as well all know communications and opinions are much more easily transmitted.
Secondly, every living thing, as long as it has some resemblance of mental health, will have self interest as their number 1 priority.
For dumb roasties, this number 1 priority is ensuring that they remain desirable as long as possible, which we all know is hardly feasible as most women plummet in value after age 30.
So they use their most Sacred tool, Passive Aggressiveness, to try and "reason" men nearing their prime(Basically Financial stability) against going for prime pussy.
They succeed when men start listening to them and failing under pressure, so you have cucks calling you out for banging prime chicks either because of jealousy, peer pressure from women(funny when you think about it) or faulty basic values

My personal compass is
18 year olds are fair game for anyone, 17 year olds for guys in their early 20's, 16 year olds for guys up to age 20, 15 year olds for guys up to age 18ish and 14 year olds for guys up to 16/17, any thing more strict is just becoming unreasonable and anything less is, at the end of the day, not my business, but I believe you should let kids be kids until age 14 and not push relationships on them.

We aren’t, we’re literally growing the fastest we’ve ever grown in recorded human history. Back in the industrial revolution they recorded puberty as happening earlier now we are making tampons for 9 year olds

does the brain develop earlier too? because of puberty starting earlier?

TWENTEENFOUR

>You should start being able to think for yourself at age 14 in the least.
Being able to think for yourself doesn't mean the ideas you have are particularly good.
I think 14 was around the time when I thought Code Geass/Death Note were ethically groundbreaking shit (granted, Death Note has a good moral to it, I just completely missed it). 16 was around the time when I started finding out things about myself that kinda defined me as a person. Had a solid sense of my talents at 19.

>I would say a 38 yr old woman and a 24 year old man is A LOT more appropriate than a 34 year old man and a 19 year old teenager

24 year old here. I call everyone my age and younger "kid". 18-22 college age is just an extension of high school. They do not grow up during this time.

If epic science say it's true it's true guys

stop arguing with scientists? retards?

Yes, but the comment that was accented here

Spoke of children like animals.
Some people make mistakes, some don't. Whatever.

I'm 27 and an old lady at work asked me if I was old enough to vote.

I think there's something in the water.

This science isn't new, and people aren't growing slower.

I get this at work too. I'm 25 and routinely get told I look 20 or 21 years old