Let's post stupid meme criticism that everyone parrots but are actually fucking bullshit and 99% of the time...

Let's post stupid meme criticism that everyone parrots but are actually fucking bullshit and 99% of the time, completely arbitrary.

I'll start:
>This show isn't realistic!

>anything I don't like is shit

>generic

>It's bad writing

>MC acts like a fucking moron and girl calls him out on it
>WOW WHAT A CUNT

>the pacing is bad

>Mary Sue/Gary Stu
99% of the time is used wrong.

>It's impossible to have good taste because everyone's opinion is completely subjective to themselves only and has zero relevance to anybody else

>There's no such thing as formulaic anime crafted explicitly as a result of economic pressures and the need to maximize the probability of return to investors based on past data

>It is impossible for writing and pacing to be not good. All writing and pacing is excellent by default.

>unrealistic

>it's fun

>QUALITY

>All style no substance i.e. I don't like the substance

>moeshit i.e. My manliness has nothing to hold onto if I watch this

>MC did something inconsistent with his past behaviors i.e. I don't know what char development is

>edgy

Yeah nice criticism there fuckwit

>forced animation

>Criticism is the practice of judging the merits and faults of something

>otaku pandering

Judging merits positively isn't criticism you fuckwit. Even the dictionary doesn't get through to you does it.

>criticism
>the act of giving your opinion or judgment about the good or bad qualities of something or someone, especially books, films, etc

>I dropped because of rape

>being this illiterate

>waifubait
>fanservice

It's less effort to write 'Mary Sue' than 'I don't like this character'

This so fucking much

>Don't judge my comfy shows guys!

There's a big difference between explaining your point clearly and throwing buzzwords like generic or bad writing and calling it a day

>The characters are poorly written because they do stupid things.

It's like they cannot conceive that idiots exist IRL.

>character established as tensai genius
>act like retard
>but it's ok because everyone else is even more retarded

>It got too popular

"It's fun" is used as an underhanded criticism to imply "IT'S REALLY REALLY BAD but you can enjoy it if you turn your brain off"