Why are white people so anti-white?

why are white people so anti-white?

leftists
and they are not people, they are just "white" cattle

pic also related

Weird, like prison bitch weird.

It's the white kill-switch. This is the reason why whites are the weakest race in the end.

She must have magical pussy to make them go along with that dumb shit

it's their white privilege to virtue signal about racism

great people create great times

great times creates weak people

Brainwashed since birth, and that includes their parents as well as their teachers. In college is when it becomes strident propoganda.

Flouride in the water, estrogen in the food, chemicals in the detergent. Couple that with over use of caffeine, reliance on drugs, and a penchant for beer.

On top of all of that: white people, even liberals, secretly feel that they are superior - liberals feel they are the anointed, the bringers of peace and reason to their minority pets. Whenever a black man calls them a brother, they ooze a bit of pre in their shorts. When they decide their own history and call themselves slave owners, they glow on the inside.

I'll give you £10 for each of those slaves.

It must have been deemed morally wrong. These wholesome white people can't be morally wrong!

The middle one looks like trouble. £25 the lot I'd say.

I just assume people like this actually did a lot of bad shit growing up they feel sorry for now, or they grew up with parents or friends who did a lot of bad shit.
It's a form of neocatholic guilt.

It's taught in christcuckery.

they are enlightened.

Because our high tendency toward reciprocity, a primary source of our success, also renders us susceptible to intense guilt imposed by hateful 'multiculti' manipulators. If whites don't come to grips with the fact that the other races are largely less reciprocal than we are, and that our reciprocity should largely be reserved for one another, and that we are not actually guilty of fucking anything, we're doomed.

I dunno, white people don't seem to have guilt problems around here

C U C K S and SJW’s worship the Jew.

Because they live meaningless, comfortable, lives of luxury and can afford to do it.

Whitey is so bad they all want to come for a taste of White supremacy I guess.

Just virtue signaling. Change the virtue model, they change their behaviour in a minute.