Raildex

>Leave the Legitimacy Kingdom to me
dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-893331-5/
>Booboo v5 cover and synopsis
dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-893278-3/
NT19 basically confirmed for October. New Railgun arc and Index manga's OT14 adaptation will begin in the same timeframe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qliphoth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sefirot
dengekibunko.jp/fair2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Martini volume
>NT19
>OT14
>new Railgun arc
>all within a two month timeframe

Finally read NT18

WHAT'S WITH ALL THAT MISAKAXMISAKI FANSERVICE? I COULD -TASTE- THE LILLIES.

Also now that the theory about Cornonzoconrhrozon being inside Touma's arm being false what is the consensus of what's there?

The Stooping Dragon but tinkered with

How did you liked the Mathers exposition wall?

Qué

I honestly barely remember anything that was one of those walls of text about bullshit terms "linked" to each other.

Will shota L Ron Hubbard come to aid Crowley?

I mean, come the fuck on

>“The Qliphoth…? You mean the upside-down tree with a demon’s name engraved in each imaginary Sephirah!?”

>“With enough knowledge and consideration, negative power can be changed into words with which to describe the world. What you saw as a failure was the starting point of success for this youngster. You can search for the stairway up to heaven if you like, but you can also learn the formula by investigating the hole down to hell. Just as reading Dante’s Divine Comedy as a bedtime story will make the children tremble in fear. You just have to put in the effort to not turn out the same yourself.”

>“But this…this is too risky. I get that the reverse of the reverse is the front, but rushing into practical usage without understanding the truth of the words will only lead to summoning more and more dark forces until you have destroyed yourself. You say you want to create a magic work kit that guides you to the miracle you want by lining up the symbols without any technical knowledge, to safely and surely raise up the newcomers with something akin to a detailed board game, and to complete a collective device that will answer questions from master and apprentice alike, but this goes against that entire philosophy! Just as the bible uses complex expressions to obscure the true meaning within, including the evil tree in our Golden cabal will only complicate our essence! If you want secret rituals full of the evil toxins of original grimoires that only a chosen few can understand and bare their fangs against any who make a mistake, then go join the Rosicrucians. I thought you said this isn’t what we want!”
I like Kamachi's works but fucking hell if he doesn't love to do shit like this. It hurts to read

>Qliphoth
Wait what exactly is this ? I remember seeing it in Persona 5 and had no idea what was happening or what Qliphoth World meant.

Comes from some Jewish mythology thing. Sephirot is a "holy tree" that describes some shit about God and humans.
Qliphoth is the opposite of that, an evil tree or something.

Just think about mysticism bullshit

The Stooping Dragon is an 8 headed dragon that supposedly looses one head and the dust of said head becomes Coronzon. The tinkered with part being that it still has 8 heads and whatever else Crowley might have did with it to fit his purposes. If Touma and the Stooping Dragon are one in the same that would mean that Touma is technically Lola's Onii-chan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qliphoth

The opposite of

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sefirot

Wait but aren't the dragons the things that are LOCKING the thing inside of Touma's arm?

Or dad would be more accurate I guess.

It's one of the theories. Mine is that it is the unknown demon that didn't exist until Crowley summoned it in the desert. It seems way too convenient for Kamachi to not use.

OH so it is actually an upside down tree.
Now it makes sense why it was where it was.
Also
Do the nips have any theories about who #6 is and do they have the same us a lot of us that think it is Aogami ?

What was Lola's thing again?
She took the form of one of Crowley's daughter or one of his ex-wives?

I love overly detailed walls of text. Kamachi was having a dick measuring contest with someone there.

Lola is the name of Crowley's kid that Coronzon possessed because Mathers is an ass blasted manchild.

Reminder that Coronzon has done nothing wrong.

Nuit Ma Ahathoor Hecate Sappho Jezebel Lilith Crowley (1904–06)
Lola Zaza Crowley (1907–90)
Astarte Lulu Panthea Crowley (1920–2014)[1]
Anne Leah Crowley (1920)
Randall Gair Doherty (1937–2002)

There's still a living daughter out there, huh

The demons will be smashed as they should.

Then it's pretty weird he never noticed. Oh well.

So Cohrozocon is possessing both her and one of the Crowleys right? Or did it jump from Lola to Crowley?

No there isn't. I assume you're talking about Anne. She was both born and died in 1920.

Oh.
Sheit. He really fails at everything.

At least Lulu lived until recently.

It's still in Lola.

Reminder that Mathers is a faggot and used Mina as a beard, and probably invited Crowley into the Golden Dawn so he could fuck him as his mentor with privileges.

One thing I sincerely didn't get is how there are over a billion Crowleys. When he talks about all possibilities did he means that alternate-universe Crowleys are around?

He was also pretty autistic
>ccording to Crowley's memoirs, The Confessions of Aleister Crowley, Mathers was in the habit of ostensibly playing chess matches against various pagan gods. Mathers would set up the chessboard and seat himself behind the white pieces, with an empty chair opposite him. After making a move for himself, Mathers would then shade his eyes and peer towards the empty chair, waiting for his opponent to signal a move. Mathers would then move a black piece accordingly, then make his next move as white, and so forth. Crowley did not record who won.

Misaki a pile of shit

Every possible "Aleister Crowley". Don't look at it as AU Aleisters, think of it literally.

ohhh

I wish I could have a possible me that's a loli

>yfw High Priest was the one who gave Mathers the idea of summoning Coronzon to kill Crowley in one of their matches

Uiharu is too pure for this world

She got send to the HO world for knowing too much

>WHAT'S WITH ALL THAT MISAKAXMISAKI FANSERVICE? I COULD -TASTE- THE LILLIES.

I couldn't contain it when they were together.

>Feeding each other
>playing with each other's legs under the table
>face-to-face almost kissing
>leaning to each other
>grabbing each other
>more breast envy
>LITERALLY going inside the other

Kamachi knew what I wanted

Dorm Manager Onee-san Aleister when?

She erased Index happy memories with Stiyl and Aurelous a bunch of times

>their GATTAI Railgun is powered by their lust for the dick
That was pretty scary.

>Misaki now has the power to carefully control moisture on the fucking coin while it's traveling at mach 30

I'm done

>Martini volume

あああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

Who's next on the list to Gattai? I am personally hoping for IT plus blasting rod, but that would be last boss tier shit. Or maybe not with Kamachi.

So it was true after all. the power of the dick trumps all. Aleister surely realized this.

Coronzon is chipping away at Touma's finances

Kakine and Beetle

>Kamachi was having a dick measuring contest with someone there.
That kind of overly detailed magic bullshit makes me think it was against Tsutomu

Now that I think about it, is the reason that Fiamma failed at everything after he lost his arm BECAUSE Crowley defeated him?

Sasuga, onii-sama!

Blood Sign was already his clear response to Mahouka.

Can't wait to spread the good word about the second coming of Onii-sama duringthe anime.

Do you think she shaves her bush into a symbol to help increase her power?

Is it wrong that Kyousuke is my favorite character in BS? I always end up liking Kamachi's MC's the most it seems.

Most likely. I mean the poor guy got picked up by Silvia and Ollerus after getting disarmed. His life sucks now.

Kamachi is pretty good about making his male MCs fun

>141cm
>37.8kg

Stop right there you piece of shit.

>Shock Therapy Master Shinobu never got to fuck his teacher or Madoka
Greatest tragedy of Kamachi works

>Forgetting the alternate fates
Somewhere out there is a world where Shinobu fucks Madoka atop a bed of money.

Yeah!!

IMAGINE

No

Misaka and Misaki sharing bedroom when?

*blocks Touma's path*

There's no way Touma will never meet her again. That brutal beatdown was too iconic to simply leave it hanging there with no resolution

Touma's so lax and has seen/been through so much shit that he might not even entirely remember who she is.

Mikoto, Misaki, Touma are my one true threesome

Rip off his arm. Trust me it'll get him good!

When will Kamijou use his saint hand to touch Kanzaki's saint chest?

Kind of surprised she didn't try considering how pissed at him she was.

She could have started to dismember him if Ollerus didnt arrived

>141cm
>roughly 38kg
Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

Well she's got 4 goes before she gets eaten. Hope it's worth it. Probably would be. Kamachi women are fucking mental.

I will gas you.

I don't know what it is about Misaka that makes me want to fuck her hard

She's too busy taking care of two crippled autists

He already motorboated her while flying through the sky.
Or maybe he stuck his face in her ass I can't remember.

True love?

>Kamijou Touma hates normies like me

>another loli volume
Based Kamachi.

Still the best Touma pic ever.

Heil Misaka!

Why is SCHOOL so bland compared to ITEM?

Item has multiple volumes and chapters worth of character development and interaction. School's fun stuff is limited to Railgun 4komas.

Synopsis of Heavy Object - The Abandonment of Wiser Thought

An enemy battle cruiser stranded on the beach. In front of the two idiots who are forced into a rescue mission by an international treaty, appears a person belonging to the Martini Series Plan of Genious Girls, Wraith-tan of twelve years ...?

Release date: September 8th

dengekibunko.jp/fair2017/

Its your turn my girl.

I JUST FINISHED IT AS WELL

SHIT WAS HYPE AS FUCK

ALEISTER DID NOTHING WRONG

Also Misaki a C U T E but Misaka a B E S T but it really fucking sucks that Touma can't remember her.

Also Touma continues to be best boy and that punch was satisfying as fuck. I don't even thing he bullshitted that monologue that shit felt straight from the heart.

She takes on crazy missions to separate herself from the other Martini girls, so this should be a pretty fun volume.

So what did Dengeki do this time? I can't read shit.

Rakko doesn't deserve friends goddamit.

Fixed

Measure Heart is cute

Poor shower cap guy.

> Kirito and Sagiri
Heh.

I don't get it.