A MeToo Liar

:'/

> "A" mee too liar
They're all liars.

YAAAAS QUEEN

Women were a mistake.

Have fun ending up face down in the local river if you ever do this to me.

Just turn the tables & report this to her boss. If she will lie about something like that, what else has she lied about? Can her boss really trust her? Nope!

most are lying.

Women VOTING was a mistake.
Have some perspective man.

Keep dossiers of evidence against these people. Wait 5-10 years when they turn their lives around. Bring it up and put them back in the shitholes where they live.

>finally gets a degree
>married and has a baby
>helping community
>regretful past gets pulled up

>A MeToo Liar

Wow, that's the surprise of the century!

>I'm my own boss
Lmao I wish this nigger would

lel pretty sure my boss would call her a nigger too
Also what would she do if it were a black guy? Go even further and accuse him of rape?

>black
>has a job

I really hate #metoo because I think that women who have been legitimately harrassed (to a legal extent) and actually physically assaulted should be heard loud and clear. #metoo means that women who have been subject to unwanted sexual advances or physical flirtation from drunk men have the same voice as those who have genuinely been harmed.

Social media was a mistake. It's a playground for the mentally ill. But then again, it also outs those among us who should be avoided at all costs.

Good. This makes the fire rise. If you’re not doing the similar things to every sheboon in your life then you’re the reason we will lose the war. Plant drugs on them, or stolen goods. Watch out for cameras. Report everything, try to do so anonymously. If she works in retail, then send your friends to her counter and bait her into being rude. If you know they’re forced to piss test for their jobs then pressure/trick them into doing drugs and then report it to their HR. Call the state on their children, blame them for incidents, or set them up. They can’t win this, but we can lose if we sit idly by and watch this happen. Our sons will suffer for our apathy.

It is a political tool. Other Canadians, look at Patrick Brown who was just smeared when he was likely to replace Kathleen Wynne.

Niggers aren’t even the cause they’re a a symptom.

>screencap that
>actually for real rape her
>go to court when she calls you a rapist
>offer to drop all charges if she gives you hug and part ways as friends
>event is televised nationwide
>hug her
>whisper 'nigger' into her ear

perfect ending

THIS

>mfw readed that as "grape"

Do you know what Black people's favourite type of grape is?

Gan-grape.

heheheeeeh

Dumb nog bitch has the grammatical skills of a three-year old.

>covers up the name
stop being a nigger, nigger

Nigger

Tenks

>gender divide is getting worse
>white birth rates are dropping in the west
>woke white feminists pull this shit
>gender divide worsens now with men even afraid to talk to women in the work place
>even more men will become emotionally stunted and have issues with dealing with the opposite sex

Well fucking played kikes

>Uruguay
> U r gay
Hehe

Good luck, I don't fuck niggers.

Treat her --it?--like a coked-out slut and you'll be fine

>Can her boss really trust her?
you're assuming she works in the private sector

Fpbp
Tell it immediatley cunts.

me too

>A MeToo Liar

>Hiring women

You’re assuming she has a job.

And they wonder why they get paid less. Pay gap should be higher if anything.

fpbp

ha jokes on you
ill just disprove it my claiming im gay and sowing a fake whatsapp chat group with hardcore gay nudes and pics of poopers and black dildos