Here the top 20 jobs white people do

Average annual pay is $119,767 -- well more than double the national average.

what does Sup Forums think of this?
this is not equal at all
it's 2018
all the professions should be racially equally distributed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3NXC4Q_4JVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I trade niggers for a living.

here the top 20 jobs black people do

Average annual pay is $31,130 -- just 26 percent of the average in the jobs dominated by non-Hispanic whites.

this is not equal at all
it's 2018
all the professions should be racially equally distributed and those who oppose this are fucking racist neckbeard pigs

HOL UP SO YOU SAYIN WE WAZ VETERINARIANS??

>Editors
>producers and directors
>Lawyers
>Judges and magistrates
>(((White))) jobs

I'm guessing they're counting kikes as white

>crossing guards

What's working in the NBA like?

I’ve never heard of that, what is it?

But not all racial groups have the same interests OP. White people according to this chart are more inclined to be veterinarians than any other group. Meanwhile Black people are more likely to be a larger percentage of groups like drug dealer or gangbanger. In order to have a completely equally diverse makeup you would need to change the preferences on one group. But that goes against free will, if you take away free will from somebody than you're demoting them to nothing more than a slave. While edge-Sup Forums might think it funny to bring back slavery, if you're the type of liberal who wants to reinstitute slavery and take away the free will of Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and other ethnic groups then you cant really claim that what you're doing is for racial equality.

It's a guy that stops traffic so children getting out of school can safely cross the road.

I can't think of a lower skill job than a fucking crossing guard

LMAO

>crossing guards

What in the flaming hell is that supposed to be....

Im white, and made well, well below that bogus as fuck, pulled out of your ass 120,000 dollar mark.

Do I deserve to do die because "wy pee po r devuhl"?

Maybe, because I am white, I should pay more taxes, which would probably lead me to earn around 15,000 annually. Does that sound good?

Is that logical? Do you even understand why Liberals are fucking retarded?

what are you laughing for?
it's crossing guard black men who are protecting your children every day

Inequality =/= inequity.

Children can cross the road just fine

>accurate as fuck

Shut the fuck up, you barely understand the point of poverty, and willingly overlook any statistic that doesnt fit into your made up narrative.

I mean pic related is accurate. Not your faggoty white guilt assessment. The reality is niggers are stupid and they're colossally lucky to have been born here to do security guard work. It would have been a whole lot worse.

The difference is night and day

You shut the fuck up pretty quickly didn't you? You souless peice of shit. Go die in a god damn ditch, after the radical muslim you shilled so hard for to get into the country wapes your wife and children.

Dirty fucking cunt.

Notice that veterinarians is number 1.
Wonder why?
Because even the most liberal progressive bleeding heart feminist wants her pet to have the best treatment, buy a qualified person...
and that person is white

They SAY they are colored blind UNTIL their most prized pet's life is on the line then they more racist than a true believing NAZI

>all the professions should be racially equally distributed
profession is distributed by merit and connections, you need to remove monopoly from the markets so there is a fair playing field

then who's supposed to protect them from perverts and car accidents?
it actually is one of the most renowned job of all
it requires physical strength white men lack

>white workers
>fundraisers
>writers
>promotions managers
>editors
>lawyers
lot of jews in there user

you are a disgusting racist

>Vets

I'm always amazed at how white people love animals but drone strike or starve actual people.

>But but but muh dogz and horsez is loyal!!!
No one cares. They're animals. You gladly slaughter millions chickens, pigs, and cows everyday

You are a delusional slow witted degenarate moron with the logistical and morale intelligence and skill of a bordeline autistic child.

Dogs > sand niggers and chickens

that's white people
they're by far the most evil of all races, which you'll understand when you look at the history

Absolutely savage. Never change, user.

Like traffic cops but not cops

Being a vet fucking sucks. You pay 200k for school but make 100k tops. It's a total joke and medicine in general is quickly moving in this direction.

Ah, i remember that one. We had the opportunity in middle school to do this. It meant you can leave school half an hour earlier.

>they're by far the most evil of all races,

I think you meant to say, most generous and benevolent, but keep believing that Africa is a shithole continent because of whitey.

The fuck? They literally just hold up a stop sign for a total of 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes in the afternoon

> Africa is a shithole continent because of whitey.

Unironically yes. That's exactly that happened. Educate yourself.

youtu.be/3NXC4Q_4JVg

>Average anual pay for White people is six figures

What

I think he meant for the jobs in the image, only counting the whitest jobs.

Can confirm tool and die maker. Did that for a half dozen different companies from 1995 till 2006. Never once worked with a nigger or cunt.

They station them near schools at busy intersections. Crossing guards periodically walk out into the street with a stop sign to stop traffic and allow kids to cross the street before and after school.
Yes, they're basically obsolete now that automated signals exist. But I guess a car is more likely to look twice and stop for a real human than for a signal. It's also the kind of profession that will never be defunded because "THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!"

So

>mfw americans call lollipop ladies "crossing guards"

The blacks enslaved by europeans ended up better off than their freezing counterparts in the long term.

*free

>Average annual pay is $31,130
That's what I make at walmart after 13 years for the company.

Wow, I never knew that 85% of teachers in non-white countries were whites.

Considering white to nigger ratio in US. This is very equally distributed.

Notice how no STEM jobs are involved.
Most are "prestigious" jobs which are becoming easier and easier, or automated soon, and require little understanding of math.

It goes along with the tendency of universities to churn millions of low-skilled humanities/soc-science/liberal-arts graduates.

The future is Asian.

The only black vet I went to killed my dog. Never again.

Hey Taiwan. I got a good offer to work in Taipei after I finish my master's. See you soon.

Most of those black jobs are prime targets for automation drivers etc

WE

>Implying colonialism didn't ravage the entire Continent

>Implying Africa would still be a shithole if greedy whites and Jews stayed away

>eligibility interviewers, government programs

shut the fuck up

WUZ

>telemarketers
and people wonder why I hate niggers

I've known folks who have made 110-112 envelope and they were still walking around broke during the week with debt and a lack of understanding of contract law/ business ethics and basal leverage strategy its all a fucking misnomer really.

>producers and directors
>(((White people)))

hmmmm

> taxi drivers
> chauffeurs
MASTA

no it's because you would have to be a such a bleeding heart faggot to spend all that time and money training to be one no other race would waste the resources. imagine going through years of school just to treat fucking cats. holy fuck i hate vets.

>barbers

I get that there's the black barbershop meme, but how can 40% of barbers be niggers if they're only 13% of the population? Presumably niggers only cut nigger hair, no?

It's true. Every government office no matter where you are is going to be almost exclusively staffed by niggers and mystery meat.

And it's insane to think that the people who determine whether niggers get gibs are their fellow niggers. I used to work in a hospital, for example, and I was always amazed at how the niggers in charge of making sure nigger patients got free healthcare program gibs could fix the scales and make sure every shitskin was eligible.

>implying you believe that.
Honestly I cant believe you just typed that out.

>veterinarians
Most niggers are scared of animals.

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

I pay to keep my animals healthy. You can choke on Skittles for all I care.

ah, let me guess, the grossly disproportionate number of black criminals in american society...thats also due to colonialism...i mean...slavery, right?

you're pathetic

Seriously.. how fucking long will Africa be able to say "we is poor and hungry because of Whitey"?
Japan was 100% taken over by USA and had two Atomic bombs wipe out whole cities, all major manufacturing and most cities lay in ruin, less than 40 years (ONE generation) later it was prosperous and wealthy.

There is NOT ONE large, Black African run, country that ANY SANE human would choose to live in.

The problem is not colonialism, or Whitey, or global racism... the problem is black Africans

Fuckin LOL!
> cost estimator
checking in, we've tried to hire blacks, with predictable results.
It's easy to determine how good an estimator is, it can be measured by how close they get to the actual bid numbers.
We nail down the budget to within a percentage or two of the actual bids, and we continue to get work. Fuck it all up, and you don't get any more work. Simple.
With negroids, there is no accountability. They cannot get repeatable results, and they cannot be held responsible for their endless fuckups and general incompetence. The idea that an African can estimate is funny as fuck.
The fastest way to get an estimating firm to go under would be to hire blacks and let them try to create budgets for large projects.
Sorry niggers, but you need your hands held way too much. You are useless to a modern society, just a stinky albatross with insubordination issues.

neck yourself

Construction manager here. Shits cash

Some of these are Jewish. (((Fundraiser))) for example.