Woman Detained for 'racial hatred’

Reporting on the plight of white farmers in South Africa is now racial hatred.

>Katie Hopkins ‘detained by passport control in South Africa for spreading racial hatred’
>Katie said: ‘At passport control, I’ve been through security and I’ve been detained, my passport has been marked for spreading racial hatred here in South Africa, for trying to find out and tell the story of white farmers being murdered.
>The 42-year-old continued: ‘I was detained at Joburg airport & had my passport confiscated on the orders of the ANC, trying to prevent me ENTERING the country. The slaughter of whites is a truth they don’t want told.’
>‘Every day I’ve been down here, I’ve produced a short video clip of what I’ve seen. Brave men and women who are still fighting for their land, for their families and their future. And so many who have been killed or wounded,’ she added.

archive.is/mFm7d

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gs9xZfw40bU
bbc.com/news/av/uk-politics-35074205/katie-hopkins-backs-donald-trump-we-have-lost-control-of-some-areas
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/04/25/a-huffpost-column-calling-to-disenfranchise-white-men-is-declared-hate-speech-in-south-africa/?utm_term=.18c42846ead9
archive.is/2Jv1k
breitbart.com/london/2015/12/09/king-zulus-slams-called-south-african-democracy-says-country-better-off-apartheid/
news.sky.com/story/katie-hopkins-collapses-after-taking-ketamine-in-south-africa-11237164
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Couldnt have happened to a nicer person. Also
>42
As if

Third Riech Soon Brother
The Fire Rises

I thought she was just your average shit stirrer journalist. What's wrong with her?

Not to be a dick, because her mind is in the right place and that's very admirable, but she already must know her face is a 3, so why the fuck would she do that to her hair and make herself a 2.

She got famous by deliberately being a cunt, rather than just incidentally like most.
It was inevitable her desperate attempts to stand out was going to her macheted, or stoned to death

>haven't seen a woman in her 40s
This is how they all look.

Women who choose to cut their hair short have serious issues.

Reminder the holodomor was discovered after the end of the soviet union.It was treated as a rumor/conspiracy before that.

she's /arecunt/

See how quickly the Govt do nothing to help her.
British citizen and all.

Tell those darkies to let Katie go ,Teresa!

Fuck niggers and jews

It was very clear that there was a genocide going one, the Jewish Marxists in the West intentionally covered it up.

Shes /hercunt/ more like. She would turn on her own mother to get more followers.
When/if the world becomes more right wing, she'll be the one making outrageously liberal statements to get on telly

They seriously need to let her go. NOW. She went there with exactly this in mind. This will not end well if she's not released.

Yep. But they bent over backwards for that British-Iranian woman.

What kind of moron with dual iranian citizenship would even go back to that shithole.

We should push this politically

>South African's ANC's party's jailing of journalists muh human rights, this is proof of the coverup etc

Tweet Don Jr
>protip: thats how we talk to Trump

this is fucking insane

In the same way they'll cover this one up in a few years.
>CNN: Why the systematic removal of farmers is actually a GOOD Thing!

>HuffPost: Why we must forgive and reconcilliate.

>Jew-lover detained for talking shit in a nigger country
who cares?

youtube.com/watch?v=gs9xZfw40bU

She likes Trump.. he should help.

bbc.com/news/av/uk-politics-35074205/katie-hopkins-backs-donald-trump-we-have-lost-control-of-some-areas

Her journey from being an arsehole for money to slowly being redpilled is almost complete. But will it be too late for her by then?

Also this is good because hopefully people will goolge whats going on in SA

she had brain surgery you pranny

It is actually a huge deal though, I'm amazed the ANC would do this

>too late for her by then?

if she goes to their jails she'll be dead within hours, it's probably already over.

She’s awesome... I’m surprised it took this long for British sjw intelligence bureau to catch her

Really?

>she had brain surgery you pranny
Didn't know that. Point still stands against women who choose to do that.

She’s welcome in America... we’ll trade 10,000 muslims for her.

>Women who choose to cut their hair short have serious issues.
Her "serious issue" was brain surgery, sperg

gee i hope she uploaded her footage onto a dropbox or something

she had brain tumour cut out her head last year, so she is growing it back from being shaved. but she still ugly regardless

The South African Huffington Post has already published an article titled “Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise?” They eventually took it down.

Lauren Southern is also in South Africa running stories on white farmers being brutalized. If she gets detained also, there's going to be a shitstorm.

Fucking tired of this nigger shit

>42

what

she looks like shes 65

they are banning a reporter from doing her job, SA is supposed to be a modern western style democracy

proofs or it didn't happen

The little kike goblin in the SCOTUS thinks they have the perfect constitution.

>Modern Western Democracy
Really?

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/04/25/a-huffpost-column-calling-to-disenfranchise-white-men-is-declared-hate-speech-in-south-africa/?utm_term=.18c42846ead9

is all you say to stuff "really?"

i said it's supposed to be, as it styles itself as that

the ANC ordered her be detained. they don't want anyone to expose what is actually happening there.

Whites must learn how to talk about white genocide before they can hope to stop it. Start small. Build a foundation of understanding.

White Community Hater is the UNATCO kill phrase for SJW's. But you have to have God clearance to know.

Next time they are out protesting, write letters to all your local politicians and new organizations describing the SJW actions as being harmful to the continuation of white communities and by extension, white people.

The news and politicians will go into silence mode because their careers depend on them being anti white community. This is where the second blow of the combo comes in. You start using the words White Community Hater in regular conversation and point out to all who will listen that SJW's are motivated by the hatred of everything white. They especially hate white communities. Say the phrase out loud and get ready to wake up a self hating population of snowflakes.

White Community Hater!

They thought it would be a good idea to live surrounded by niggers
Now they want to be bailed out after finding out niggers are murderous thieving apes

They only took it down because it might encourage whites to defend themselves. Not because they care about taking rights away from white Gentiles.

will your government help her? this could get really ugly.

yes and if we were smart we'd make a big deal about this
>if it goes unreported, it never happened

Your wrong

Did you see NBCs coverage of south Africa in the Olympics?

>multiculti paradise
>apartheid was so evil
>its wonderful now.

In actuality
>it is a failing state
>led by an illiterate who sings kill whitey at political rallies
>and all its foreign and domestic capital is fleeing.

It's terrifying how much the press is quadrupling down in cultural marxism.

Inb4 genocidewatch changes sa to preparation.

This poster is a typical libshit cunt. Katie is one of the few journalists with the balls to state the truth about the state of the UK, and the invaders who will destroy it.

shes the only person I know discussing white genocide openly and youre bothered how she looks?

>based Hopkins says something baby doesn't like
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Someone clearly can't handle the bant.

>washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/04/25/a-huffpost-column-calling-to-disenfranchise-white-men-is-declared-hate-speech-in-south-africa/?utm_term=.18c42846ead9

We can get this trending again on twitter.

>traveling to a nigger regime
>traveling to a nigger regime without a PMC protecting you

Here's the archive: archive.is/2Jv1k

Holy fuck dude.

Its a dictatorship. Zuma is an illiterate who was embezzling money to build mansions and by Lambos and sings kill whitey at his political rallies.

The next guy ousted him.

Its not a "free" country nor a "democracy".

Clue: the democratic republic of north korea also isnt a "democracy.

Stop watching cultural marxist propaganda.

they're called shills

when I first noticed reddit's e-cancer has taken to reporting on South Africa, I became interested. First with the younger blonde, I noticed that if you made a thread about it, people would just spam that she's a jew, like it fucking matters at all. My point is it is beyond obvious that the left DOES NOT want us talking about this. Probably considering the fact that it is actual white genocide

> being white
> living in SA
I hope that bitch die in pain.

can you be more 'cucked' than living in a commie dictatorship in 2018

it's not a commie dictatorship, you fuckwit

See they post almost like they assume no one here knows anything about South Africa (most don't), they know people will see his post and agree. They'll think, 'yeah, why the fuck are white people in Africa anyway?' not knowing that it was taken from the whites by immigration

this country and what is going on proves we are absolutely correct, they don't want it getting out. They don't want people on this board knowing there is evidence for their beliefs.

haha your country unironically worships stalin in 2018, whats it like to be the only white country still following the jew religion of communism

Well, that's what you get for shilling nigger communists into power, you know. What did you expect? Also, if she's Jewish: her tribe had MASSIVE influence in that. As always with commies.

some commies do, but you also have a bunch of them in UK, they exist in every country

REMEMBER Sup Forums, RACEMIXING IS NOT 'GENOCIDE'

THAT'S NEVER WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT. DON'T BE SHILLED AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH ON THIS

there is countless evidence supporting that when whites become a minority, they get killed. The current left spouts the same shit as the ANC. As I said, do your research.

fuck this niggerkike thread

It's hateful to point out our hate crimes.

she has a chance to leave, but she doesn't do it, why she doesn't live in Europe where she as a white person belongs to?
Africa is for shitskins, if you live there - stop bitching and take the risk
Fuck her, she is retarded

Well, if we're gonna start bringing the law down on journalists, we better send seal team 6 over to CNN and glass that shitshow, huh Kill yourself faggot.

if nobody in the white countries sees what its like when the nonwhites take over, its going to keep happening

fuck you vpnnigger and your fake 'accent' you're trying to type with

Hate is a ONE way street. Niggers can't hate whites. It's 2018, didn't you get the memo? Also, Black Panther rocks!

low iqs in power is not just a meme, its a fucking catastrophe

God I dislike this woman so much its not even funny at this point.

And this poster is just a cunt.
Whats matter sweetie, did i give you a boo boo?

sucks when a woman has more balls than you doesn't it?

even they know the truth
breitbart.com/london/2015/12/09/king-zulus-slams-called-south-african-democracy-says-country-better-off-apartheid/

>Believing she has any
I would say you are delusional but seeing how you are brithish thats part of your culture.

Hmm... Isn't it part of the American constitution (or some important document) that white individuals seeking asylum in the United States will not be turned down. Why doesn't America take the whites in South Africa, or are they not interested in coming to America.

The Zulu hate the ANC for the same reason white people hate commies, but with more tribal flair.

The whites leaving sure helped Zimbabwe.

>The Zulu hate the ANC for the same reason white people hate commies
because they bring in nigs?

She had brain surgury and her hair shaved off.

Yes, actually. The Zulu exerted all of their energy into making the other tribes fuck off, pre-colonialism. The ANC's main tactic was importing foreign blacks and subverting the process. At some point the ANC also tried to ban the Zulu's ceremonial club weapons, and the Zulu responded by bombing an ANC office.

Is it the lack of a pink pussy hat?

>Katie Hopkin
news.sky.com/story/katie-hopkins-collapses-after-taking-ketamine-in-south-africa-11237164

Eh?
Fuck the negros.
>OMFG WHITEY GO HOME
>BAZZILLIONS in debt and economical collapse
>plz white come baek

She's in south africa standing up for the rights of murdered white people. That takes balls, dontcha think? What noteworthy thing have you ever done in your worthless life? That's what I thought. Cunt.

>no argument to be found
Keep it up.

Fuck yeah, it did. Look at all these bills I found just laying around. They're everywhere! I'm rich, bitch!!

Why do you think I dont know who this woman is, also how are things going out for her?Was she able to help afrikaners in any way from getting killed by their black overlords?Besides a few fringe elements among the right no one gives a fuck what is happening to them, nor will they even if they were to be exterminated.

Thanks

You accused her of having no balls. I just wanted to know what awesome ball-centric things you've done in your heroic life. That's all. Please regale us with your tales, Captain Bignutz.

That user is an sjw soy faggot.
Hopkins triggers UK stealth-commies on the reg.

Look mate if you really are white and not a larping black on pol I have to say this;you guys are fucked and for the sake of your children leave go anywhere you can where your people will not be mistreated like you are now but do it before cape town runs out of water since that will be the catalyst which will result in your death.
Why must I tell anyone about what I have done or what I have not especially to a fat mutt.

It's become really popular for neocons like Katie and Lauren Simonsen to visit South Africa and report on the genocide going on down there.

Where were the neocons in the 1980s, when the entire world galvanized against the white South Africans? Too little, too late, it seems.

absolutely savage...lol

-any word on how many white south africans have achieved refugee status in the west?

It's zero.

Niggers aren’t smart enough to go with this (((racial hatred))) meme. I sense it is the (((international tribe))) behind this.

South Africa goes full press black out genocide mode.