Boku no hero academia

eugenicsposting is a go

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1032696/9f1cc64f49/
exhentai.org/g/1001164/772b5176ef/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop eugenicsposting.

Fuck off. Nobody wants generals here.

Cry harder and maybe somebody will care.

Best girl

fuck you we had a chapter today

people like you should not be allowed into the gene pool, even at the shallow end

SHOTOOOOOOOOOOO

Can't have a eugenics thread without Best Combo. Their child would be a one-man nuke.

What would Deku's reaction be to you telling him that you love him?

I want to put a collar on Amajiki!!

Mina is going to be a great hero

>mina cucks kiri
pottery

People put way too much stock into eugenics.

You gotta remember that shit like Bakugo and Todoroki are RARE.
Getting a quirk mix by itself is already not 100% certain as completely new quirks can just manifest at random.
Going from there, quirks can combine in a miriad of ways and there's no way to control how they do so.

Fire and Ice could make Half Hot, Half Cold, but it could also make someone with a fucking steam quirk.

It's basically shiny hunting. Endeavor was really lucky he hit it in 4 tries. Bakugo was just fucking blessed from the start.

>W-what are you saying?!!! B-boys can't love other boys!

But I'm not gay and neither is Deku.

Bakugou got a good combo. That shouldn't be that rare.

Todoroki got some super shiny "Half and Half" shit that means he literally stacks 2 quirks instead of combining them.

aww.moe/6si1wc.jpg

>invisitits is the traitor nerds btfo

Can't wait to see what happened that made Kiri believe in himself again.

$20 says Kirishima's origin is like Deku's

>meets crimson riot
>crimson cheers him up
>another monster attack happens
>Kirishima jumps in to help
>almost dies because he doesn't know what he's doing
>crimson saves him
>tells him to be a hero to get stronger

Well fuck that's what Hori should have saved the scar for

How could anyone look at this face and think she's a traitor?

so if a kid try to hug his favorite hero fatgum will he get sucked in his fat?

It's not the most trustworthy, it has to be said

So how long until we learn that someone's quirk is much stronger than we initially thought á la Chinese Electric Batman?

So literally Midoriya saving Bakugou. Prepare to lose $20, then.

y-you want to do WHAT to me, user?

you gota keep trying, endevor didnt give up afther 3 failures

>inb4 huge spiky villain is actually Crimson

I want do suck on your deku stick until it's dry.

i think red riot is dead or just old for the way they talk about him

theory related

Only if he struggles.

A week.

>genderbent Mineta

Set you up with ocha

updated

oh boy we're posting this now

>Bakugo was just fucking blessed from the start
Was he?
I mean, didn't his mom go crazy for his dad and hit on him agressively?
What if she learnt about his quirk and tried to eugenics a chad son for herself, i mean, their quirks just combo way too well.

>What if

You call that censorship?!?!?!? I can see 80% of their bits!

>ywn date a sexually unhinged female version of Mineta
I can´t live like this anymore lads

We need more art of Endeavor on a bike.

Well if we're being realistic, most people would actually do that even if subconsciously.
It's just natural to search for the perfect mate.

Go back to the support class, and bring that girl who's always with you

Why not try out the real thing?

Or just go ahead and sell those like Robin did in that one doujin

FA is translathing the databook

would sucking deku's dick and swallowing his cum count as taking in his DNA?
if so, could you take OfA by sucking his dick?

Part of me wants to buy this but Tohru's weird behavior during USJ and instigating the shopping trip are big points towards her. Plus, there's the fact that we still have no idea just how far her Quirk can go despite the fact that it got her through the both exams and the school festival.

yes

Man, did you even read/watch this shit?

He could been born with his mom's quirk of having perfect skin and a perfectly moisterized butthole 24/7.

I'd say he dodged a bullet.

only if he wants to give you ofa otherwise you are just gona swallow his cum

GET OUT

Man every thread someone has an idea like this. OfA has to be willfully transferred, you don't get it just by ingesting DNA. Otherwise we would have Stain running around using OfA and murdering every false hero under the sun.

You can only pass OfA if you want to. If all it took was take DNA Stain would have gotten it. Read better next time. Unless you mean that this is how you/him want to pass AfO, in case sure, its works

Reminder that these exist.
exhentai.org/g/1032696/9f1cc64f49/
exhentai.org/g/1001164/772b5176ef/

Die speedreader

Just run mate, this threads are pure tripfag, waifufag and fujofag cancer that didn't even kill each other, just spam their shit, not even the filther are enough
I'm sorry to say it but we are already dead the prove is that not even a new chapter could save todays threads

If this chapter goes as expected then we can't make gay jokes about Kirishima anymore

Fuck being a hero, I'd kill for one of those quirks that's just useful for my daily life.

What was she doing that was suspicious during USJ?

i don't think he even reads the manga at all

Wait what?
D-does his mom have a perfectly moisterized pussy and butthole?
Are her tits really soft and perky?

>expected
Whats expected?

I like Kirishima a little bit more now as he was aspiring to be a hero with a quirk which he thought was weak enough to consider himself quirkless
Before I didn't get the Kirishima hype and I thought he was kinda boring, seeing him before he got into U.A makes me wana root for him more now
I also like how Mina was included as a way to get two backstories in one flashback to keep up the pace and show an actual bond the classmates may have with one another
Dunno if we're gonna get more Mina backstory but I would be satisified if she was one of the more simpler characters with not much going on for her like personal issues or anything of the like, her only seeming like a energetic, happy girl kinda suits
\

I doubt Crimson Riot was alive when Kiri was a kid.

her hole skin is smooth and softh

Mina is a nigger piece of shit

Man screw Mina, why'd she have to be in this chapter. Get lost acid pussy.

yes

>Are her tits really soft and perky?

yes

>implying he doesn't already have that but just keeps quiet about it
The embarrassing truth is he fully inherited both of their quirks.

She can secrete a substance very similar to moisturizing lotion at will. Bakugo got the "at will" part without the lotion, and instead has his dad's explosive sweat. Mrs. Bakugo is lubed up 24/7.

I miss 40pg chapters of Vigilantes. This page count splitting is weapons grade bullshit.

Bakumom's quirk is that she sweats glycerin, which is the main ingredient for a lot of lotions and skin cleaners. Bakudad sweats nitro which allows him to make explosion like Bakugo but he needs to rub his hands in order to ignite him.
Bakugo sweats Nitroglycerin wish is way more volatile than nitro and allows him to create explosion way more easily than his dad.

How does it do sales-wise?

This is probably it for Mina' backstory and that's fine for me, I get the picture. I like how she was the type to jump into trouble without really thinking about it, it fits her personality.

I miss bigfisted old man. It seems like forever has passed since he's been around

Let's make a tough work user, pic your favorite character and imagine how is going to be his heroic death and let's see which one is the saddest
Bonus points if you make an user cry

reminder that Stain starts his cleanse next week

she's just overcompensating for being very self-conscious about her acid pussy

>Edgy Lida soon
Can't wait.

>I don't read/I only watched the anime
OFA can only be granted to other people if the current owner wishes so. Otherwise, they're just ingesting their bodily fluids/extremities.

If you could cancel Vigilante and pick a series to make in its place, would you do it and what would it be about?

Boku no redditors with the defensiveness, Sup Forums isn't your safe space. No one wants retarded capeshitters here.

God I'm so jealous of Bakugou's dad.

The religious ones do the most damage.

we are gona have episode this saturday rigth?

Yeah, I think Saturdays ep is field training/Deku coming up with Full cowl

While I was typing out a scenario, I realized how stupid this is and just erased it all

any heroic death is going to be sad

>Kirishima gets talked down to because his quirk isn't ''flashy''

Stain would have had a field day with that school

I can't even see her eyes in that picture, just the lower half of her ugly manjaw.

I really hope either the main series or Vigilantes goes into some detail about people that license their quirks for non-hero professions.

Like, everyone seems to want to be a hero, but I want to know more about those that decided they didn't want that and instead wanted to use their quirks for some specialized field.

Fucking Momo could have been an amazing mechanical engineer or scientist.
And Kouda could have saved countless endangered species by telling them to fuck and get pregnant as a zookeeper.

i dont think his friends were ill intend