/LOG Living off the grid - Equipment and Ressources to get started

Hey Anons, BRFarmer here once again.
Thank you all for the wonderful support!

I wanted to start a quick thread as I know many of you seem overwhelmed the more you look into the idea of starting something. There is so much information out there that I thought I would share the most basic equipment you should think about getting and it will make everything less confusing.

For all those that want to get started and have little money (like I did), there is one amazing site you can look into. They provide practical solutions for everything from energy to processing your crops. They have a wealth of information and complete plans for you to build affordable solutions:

answers.practicalaction.org

Pic related is my screw press, one of the most valuable tools I had built to start with. Even if you don't live in a tropical region, you can find bulk seeds like peanuts, sesame seeds, flax seeds, pine nuts, sunflower seeds, etc.

Why would you need a screw press?
Edible oils and bio fuel, booze, vinegar, raw juices.
The great advantage with producing your own edible oil is that it is the most expensive and crucial product you need to survive. You can't cook without fat!
You can not only reduce your grocery bills but also start making some good money.
Another advantage is the byproduct: seed cake. Instead of feeding your livestock the entire seed, you can remove the oils and then feed your animals the seed cake. It is a wonderful way to get more out of your seeds/grain.

here are the complete plans: answers.practicalaction.org/our-resources/item/manual-screw-press

I brought these plans to a metal worker and he was able to build it for me for less than 300$ US. He had never created such a machine but was very thrilled to give the project a shot.

Do other anons have simple sites with practical solutions? please include links here for all anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u7wAJTGl2gc
youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here is another essential piece of equipment you will need if you have any wooded area or for when you start having trimmings or any organic matter. Most of you live in colder climates and have winter to contend with. To make your land ready in a jiffy, it is a good idea to acquire a mulching machine. This one here is pretty basic and is the one I use weekly. The attachment on the side is for branches and the opening on top is for any roots, leaves, bark or weeds you may want to process.

This lovely beast will allow you to break down your trimmings and wood so that you can start amending your soil quickly. The smaller the pieces, the quicker the breakdown and that faster you will get top soil.

The added advantage if you decide to have livestock is that this machine will make chips for bedding. The animals will add precious fertilizer to said mulch and you will be able to get your soil ready in no time.

Heeeeyy that's a cool site, Brazilnut

Those who have access to fruit, flowers or medicinal plants will later want to get a steam distillation apparatus and basic lab equipment to produce your one alcohol. As I always mention, production of alcohol and vinegar will get you more money for less effort.

This piece of equipment is used to produce essential oils and to extract precious and rare products to maximize you production. Although you won't produce tons of essential oils, a simple apparatus such as this one permits you to do very small batches at a time.

Essential oils and medicinal extracts are quite precious. They are one of the products that you can produce that will bring you in the most income. People are insane for essential oils to make candles and other specialized products.

Buy your lab equipment slowly and set aside a small room in your house to produce/store your production. I have yet to see a book on off grid living that includes a small . This is one of the things that these books are lacking.

This piece of equipment with a heating mantel cost me about 100$US. In one use I was able to produce over 300$US of essential oils.
When purchasing this type of equipment you should look at labs that supply schools with lab kits, you can find excellent deals and package offers that come with everything you need to get started.

It was made by a bunch of engineers and relief workers that go around third world countries in order to help these people start making some money. The advantage is that all their equipment is cheap to make and is perfect for starter projects.

The screw press plans I got from them is absolutely amazing.

pic is the stainless steel bucket that is used with the screw press. This thing is THICK and can take some serious abuse.

Even if you are not in the third world, these plans are really for anybody looking to start small

As I mentioned in the last thread, if you guys want to contact me or my other off grid contacts, I opened two e-mail on protonmail: offgridlife and offgridlife2

Don't hesitate if you need anything or just want to discuss your ideas. Be patient, we will answer all your e-mails, nobody will be ignored.

How do I get the money to buy this stuff.
Also I though glass lab ware was regulated in America.

>LOG

and most importantly, pic related
for when you realize your life of the grid is a meaningless pathetic lonely existence

I need a motor for my classic mulcher... this inspires me.

What’s going on guise.... aww shit

>implying my life isn't already like this...
So how do I make money producing oil genuinely intrested.

welcome back i liked your last thread with the cashews

Most of the lab equipment is pretty basic and cheap. I don't know about the legislation in the USA but you do have cheap packages on the net that are made for schools: basic lab equipment bundles for beginners. I doubt they would be regulated as most of the equipment I use is to make booze or essential oils. Don't think you can make meth with those.

I sell them online. I produce a variety of essential oils...from lemongrass to flower scents.

People who make perfume, people who make candles and massage therapists go crazy for this stuff. I made VERY small batches, like 10ml to 30ml a shot. But I sell most of my 10ml oils for more than 70$US and they cost me about 5$US to produce. It is a good money maker if you have the patience and access to a shit ton of flowers or other medicinal herbs.

The first thing I purchased with this kit was a book on the native plants of my area. You get to know which plants are considered medicinal and can turn common weeds into some good money.

Thanks! I also made one on Sunday, not knowing people were watching the Super Bowl and waiting for a happening

I am married and have been living semi off grid for a while and could not be happier. Friend of mine has been doing it for 20 years and he is the happiest person I know.

It is easier to adapt to a calm off grid life than it is adapting to the concrete jungle.

Well then do you make any money selling booze and can you give us a quick run down on how the oil production works.

This is all very interesting, OP, thank you for putting in the time to write it. Not many people on Sup Forums will have the sense to want to learn some of this, but you will always catch and help some anons, so I hope you pasta this on Sup Forums once in a while, for those who may have missed it.

I make very good money off of booze production. I sell at a local farmer's market.

My most popular boozes are:
Real vanilla booze
Red banana liqueur
Huito liqueur (tastes like a fancy wood aged whiskey)

For oil production, it is very simple. I have access to several nuts and I can acquire nuts that don't grow in my region at local bulk sellers.

for example peanuts: I go buy 20kg of raw peanuts that have been vacuum sealed. I use a processor or manual grinder to reduce the peanuts to dust, I place them in my bucket with wooden plates to stabilize the pressing process.

I then press the shit out of the peanuts and end up getting about 2L of cold pressed peanut oil. The resulting cake is like flour. I feed that to my livestock. The most sold oil that I make right now are Brazil nut oil, sesame seed oil and flax seed oil.

Cold pressed flax seed oil has so much omega oils that it smells sorta like fish. You will need a manual grinder or a coffee grinder to break the hard shell, so it is a little more work.

how much do you pay for 20kg of peanuts
how long does it take to press 20kg of peanuts into 2l of peanut oil?
how much do you get for 2l of peanut oil?

Very welcome user and thanks for the support.
Somebody got me into the lifestyle so I am passing it forward.
The great part is you can start with very shitty land and build with the years. Always a great weekend project for those that want to escape the city and do something different on the weekend.

I like posting about this stuff, it is my passion. I made 2 e-mails available for anybody that needs a buddy to get things going. Although I am usually quite busy, I will answer every single e-mail.

Nice to see a South American user contribute value to this place, you are a rarity

Thank you.

I pay about 2$US per kilo for raw peanuts (produced in Brazil), so 40$US for 20kg. I made a mistake in the other post, I actually get more like 4L per 20kg

It takes about 4 hours to produce 2L with the manual screw press. I put a container at the end of the collection tray and every 20-30 minutes I go down another notch.

Each L of cold pressed peanut oil I sell for about 30$US, so I get 120$US in oil and get to use the dry cake to feed my animals.

Very welcome and Thanks for the support

COLD PRESSING VS OTHER METHODS

I wanted to add a side note about the various ways to obtain cold pressed oil. You have the most basic method, the screw press and you have other methods like expellor pressing which is basically a horizontal machine where the nuts go in, get ground up and then are pressed against a cage which expels the oils. Today they consider the expeller press to be cold pressed but it really is not. The nuts come up very hot with the expeller and alters the taste of your oils.

I tired both methods and can tell you that you will have a much better product if you use the traditional manual press method. Some people use hydraulic pressed, but they use some nasty chemical fluids that may contaminate the oil.

With my screw press (according to plans) all pieces that come into contact with food are made of stainless steel and I only use food grade grease for the screw part of the press.

You should record these processes to youtube for our viewing pleasure.

I will eventually, but I am thinking more along the lines of a basic tutorial that I can give for free with a small donation to the cause of off grid living. I want to bring some of these basic ideas to poor communities in my area, help them develop. Hopefully a useful and SIMPLE guide will help people to get started small without having to read highly technical books that make off grid life seem impossible.

I started with nothing and built up gradually. If I could do it (being a poor brazilian), then literally anybody can do it.

I don't know about youtube...I really hate that fucking site.

>hate youtube
Yea we all have our opinions about jewtube. But there are some really informative videos already there.
You could always post one vid with a link to a site with more vids and sell your products on that site as well

I'd love to do what you do but right now I'm living with people.
Maybe some day I'll try out this method and see what happens.
Either way cool that you made this thread probably the only good one right now.

Malt your own barley
Mix it with corn
Make moonshine

YouTube can be a good income, there is a guy who gets tone of views by living in the woods and creating all the things by hand (SOME user POST THE LINK)

You could do the same it could corner a lot w views that bring yiu a passive income

You need good clickbait names

“CREATE GOLD FROM NUTS”

ECT

hey, good to see you

Fucking lazy kraut
youtu.be/u7wAJTGl2gc

how do you find people to sell it to?

On Super Bowl Sunday I made a thread that most people probably missed. I highlighted the types of products that can be produced using a simple steam distillation apparatus. My friend has been living for more than 20 years off grid. He is a doctor that helps poor communities by creating natural medicinal extracts. His farm has more than 350 medicinal plants!

Pic is some of the products he makes. I got lots of shills last thread, especially from a that basically told me we were full of shit. Well, some people can't afford pharma meds and these do the job without side effects and without costing very much to produce. My buddy (offgridlife2 email on protonmail) is the one that got me started on distilling and the production of simple medicinal extracts.

The first thing he suggested is to get books on the native flora of your given region and learn about the medicinal properties of weeds and common plants. If you start with a shitty piece of land, you already have a way to produce your own medicine and along the line will be able to make some wonderful products to share with your family, friends and other people that look for alternative medicine.

PIC is 3 products that I often obtain from my friend (I don't use pharma, I refuse to by principal)

To the left is something absolutely unique: A hangover preventer formula that is created using flower extracts. In a nut shell, you take a small pinch of this 100% natural extract 12hrs before you go out drinking like a madman and you can be sure you won't wake up with a hangover. 1 dose of about 0.01g is all you need. I love to use this stuff during christmas and new years, I buy it for my family members and friends as well.

Middle product is an antibiotic he produces by distilling tree bark from various sources. This stuff is powerful and I have used it on people and at the shelter where I volunteer

Right> anti-tumorial. This thing shrinks tumors in 10 to 15 days.

As per brazilian law, we can't sell our natural medicine (traditional recipes) for profit. I can only sell them for my cost price. So I usually give my products for free and ask for donations.

I send and if the person is happy, they give me whatever they want.

Thank you so very much for that comment, it is people like you and other anons that make me want to share this info.

Copy these threads and keep the e-mails handy for when you are ready to start. My inbox is always open and my doctor buddy will also be available for those looking to do more technical stuff (his is the #2 email)

In Brazil, we use sugar cane or molasses.

I have a little organic sugar cane section to make the base for my booze. I use a small set up (basic lab equipment to distill). I have a guy in town that has a sugar cane processing station, so I bring my sugar cane to him and he gives me back organic molasses.

You are correct.
I will look into it...but at the moment I don't have a very good camera. All the pics I take are with a shitty samsung phone with a 5 mega-pixel camera

Thanks user!

Always appreciative for the support

>A hangover preventer formula that is created using flower extracts
what is it?

Thanks a lot brazil user you are a gem, saved everything you posted, the info you provide is unique and precious. I cant go off grid atm but its definately something i want to do in the future. You should make your own site\blog imo.

Local market, internet and through a network. I have a friend who is a chef in Sao Paulo, they love my stuff over there.

The medicine I can't sell for profit, only for cost. So I usually give it away for free and if they are satisfied and cured, then they give me a donation. (Never had an unsatisfied client)

Giving away natural meds for free is a source of great shilling and my doctor friend and I have received a number of death threats. I guess big pharma don't want people to have access to this stuff . Last year somebody poisoned my dog with a piece of meat with rat poison. One of the saddest moments in my life. We treat tons of rescue animals with natural meds alone, pisses off lots of people, including doctors and vets

I don't know the exact formula but it is basically a number of tropical flowers that are first placed in nut fat to extract their fragrances and oil based medicine. The fat is then steam distilled and at a certain temp, my buddy collects the essential oil.

This stuff is so effective it is mind boggling. A little tiny pinch 12hrs before you drink and you can go off partying like a fucking madman and wake up fresh like a rose.

He sells TONS of this stuff to tourists. They fucking love it. He only produces about 25,000 units a year but if you want to know more, you can write to him at the protonmail account: offgridlife2

he is the mad doctor of our network.

I am working on it...but after receiving a number of death threats and somebody killing my dog, my wife told me to dump as much as I could as quickly as possible.

I REALLY appreciate all the support, don't hesitate to write if you want some more info, encouragement or if you want to shoot the shit. I promise to answer every single e-mail.

Thanks user

damn, that's a shit thing to happen

chekkked

how long do you have to leave it in the nut fat?

Natural and you make it yourself, good money and you actually get deaths threats from big industry? Now you convinced me that this is good stuff, will definitively try, also sorry for your dog, I know how much one can care about a dog.

If I am not mistaken, he leaves it for about 3-4 days...the technique is called enfleurage, an old school way to extract scents from delicate flowers. The process (according to him) take about 2-3 weeks from start to finish. The number of flowers he needs is pretty insane.

I honestly don't think I will ever get to his level of mastery. He is one of a kind and is the life of the party during christmas, new year and st-jonh's day (24 june, national holiday)....

Some people are stupid enough to attempt testing the limits of his magic formula. He tells people not to drink like idiots, but some dude almost got alcohol poisoning last year cause he wanted to be a hero...as he says> it is not because you won't get a hangover that you should drink more than you usually do

Guy drank 3L of whiskey over 2-3 hours ...the extract won and he still did not wake up with a hangover JHAHAHAHAHAH

I tested it on some Norwegians one time at a resort...they fucking loved it

kek, I'm betting importing strange brazilian drugs is probably illegal here

do you make anything that would be a nootropic?

As you are in Brazil, write to me on the protonmail e-mails, I can ship out some samples and you can try for yourself.

Yes, this stuff really works fantastic. I don't use pharma for myself or my community. Best part is that you don't have side effects.

>Guy drank 3L of whiskey over 2-3 hours ...the extract won and he still did not wake up with a hangover JHAHAHAHAHAH
lel, you are supposed to huehuehue! are you even a real brazilian?

man, this stuff sounds awesome but also scary. I usually just drink water before bed if I've been drinking

Nothing we make comes from illegal plants and don't contain controlled substances. Worst that could happen is having a package intercepted by customs and they usually destroy said packages.
But yes, they make shit difficult on people who challenge the all mighty pharma.

HAHAHAHAH yes, my buddy is big into nootropics and brain enhancing products. The hangover preventer according to him in larger doses does act as a nootropic, improves vision and acts as an aphrodisiac. Large doses can only be used by men however.

The aphrodisiac aspect and vision improvement I have witnessed first hand. It won't make your cock hard but it will improve erections.

You can also boost your brain power by eating 2 brazil nuts a day for 10 days. (easiest way to get your brain working hard without having to use supplements with shady powders from China)

really!? what do you think of nutmeg? some guy told me you can get high off 2 of them

did the natives of brazil have alchohol? how did he find out about it?

bumping

Brazilians use KKKKKKKKKK to laugh on the net. When in rome, I use HAHAHAH or LOL.

Pretty much everybody in our community uses his meds. At least 200 people have been using his hangover preventer in the community (very small city). Probably 200, 300 tourists a year bring back a shit ton but they keep it amongst friends. It is beige in color and smells like a fancy perfume. If you ever come across it you will know.

The nordic people seem to be especially in love with this product cause they drink like Vikings.

The craziest part is that you can use it for days on end without a problem. 1 dose (0.01g per day, prior to drinking) is all you need. I went on vacation one year with a Swedish friend and drank like a fish for a week and never felt like shit. How the fuck do Nordic people drink so much?

>looking up all the types of nuts and fruits that grow in brazil
Goddamn brfarmer, you are literally living inside the garden of eden.
You don't grow even half that shit here in the US climate.

NEVER get high on nutmeg...it will get you high but will make you extremely sick.,.,,NOT PLEASANT AT ALL

Yes, the natives of Brazil do make a low fermentation beverage. They chew on cassava root and spit it in a bowl. Then enzymes of the mouth allow it to ferment (HAHAHAAH disgusting, yes)

My friend was working with a group of semi-isolated natives (as a doctor) and came upon a group of ayahuasca using natives that would drink cachaca as an offering to the spirits (spirits love tobacco and booze apparently)...

The main shaman guy usually consumes a very large amount of 80 proof alcohol, enough to give the dude a wicked fucking hangover. My friend got talking with the dude and he found out that the shaman would drink a tea from a tropical flower prior to starting the ritual so he could avoid a hangover. My friend did research, added in some other ingredients and came out with a bullet proof formula. He regularly donates to this shaman when he makes a batch. Old man is pretty happy and keeps giving us some folklore to work on, make new discoveries.

>How the fuck do Nordic people drink so much?
there is a mutation in most euro people that produce more of some enzyme, I suspect nords can drink so much because they evolved in a way that weeded out the ones who couldn't. eastern cultures boiled water to make it safe, euros made alchohol

another factor is it's really expensive(because taxes) in nord countries to drink, so maybe if they are somewhere where it's cheap they indulge

>KKKKKKKKKK
woah, cool it with the racist remarks bro

I know, that is why I laugh when poeple make fun of Brazilians.
We really do live in eden if we want to. The cities are fucking horrible but the forest is fucking magical.
To give you an idea, I have about 70 different types of food plants on a lot of 40x40m

Would explain it....was with 3 Norwegian guys once, out drinking and they had so much booze I could not believe my eyes. I would have passed out half way (I don't really drink much but alcohol does not turn me into an insane native like it does to some Brazilians)..

I have a friend that goes absolutely apeshit if he has 3-4 beers (does not have the enzyme)

I am shocked they have not asked Brazilians to stop the KKKKKK ...cause it is racist and shit LOL Most brazilians judge people on their actions rather than the color of our skin, we are after all pretty mixed peoples.

>NEVER get high on nutmeg...it will get you high but will make you extremely sick.,.,,NOT PLEASANT AT ALL
I tried eating 2, it was kind of ok, took ages for anything to happen

>cachaca
whats that? ayahuasca sounds scary

>Yes, the natives of Brazil do make a low fermentation beverage. They chew on cassava root and spit it in a bowl. Then enzymes of the mouth allow it to ferment (HAHAHAAH disgusting, yes)
no way, I read some terry pratchett book where some natives make beer this way, didn't think it was actual

Cachaça is the Rum of brazil, it is distilled form sugar cane and will knock you on your ass.
Ayahuasca is some insane shit. 100x stronger than magic mushrooms but lasts only 3-5 hours. There is no pleasant dose of ayahuasca, you have to take it as a rite of passage and you must face your demons before you are allowed to become one with the jungle and nature.
You usually barf, face your demons, see horrible shit and then have pleasant visions, messages from the dead, walk as the panther in the jungle.

I use it when a loved one or friend dies (travel with the to the afterlife) or when I need to reboot my shit. Like confession for natives LOL

Sure...I have seen them do it but did not like the taste. Something a little off putting...drinking the spit of a few old ladies LOL

/

>.drinking the spit of a few old ladies LOL
kek

eww

>Cachaça is the Rum of brazil, it is distilled form sugar cane and will knock you on your ass.
I assume it's stronger that what you would get in a store in the west

that anti-hangover thing sounds dangerous, like you could drink 2-3 times normal

I don't think it is stronger, probably 80 proof, same as most commercial booze. It makes Brazilians wild, I assume cause of the lack of enzyme to process alcohol?
I avoid tequila at all costs cause it really fucks me up for some reason...don't even drink much but it gives me weird ass memory gaps in my memory.

I don't think it is dangerous reasonable individuals. You still get drunk as normal after taking it and most people just pass the fuck out when they get to their limit.

The BIG problem is that many Brazilians are macho idiots. They always want to be heroes and if you tell them the powder will prevent a hangover, they will challenge the product as if getting alcohol poisoning is a cool thing.
We had a person tell us that we were immoral for selling a product like this as it would encourage people to drink. I don't see it that way. People will always drink, no matter if they have an anti-hangover, idiots will always exaggerate and people with wicked hangovers always promise they will not drink...ever again...and do it again and again. If a person is an alcoholic, they need to seek treatment but the hangover they get will never stop them from drinking. Besides, why should an alcoholic be punished for having a disease? It is a Christian thing? I don't get it.

I dunno, can sort of see their point

>why should an alcoholic be punished for having a disease?
addictions aren't fucking diseases

I wonder how this shit works

I don't mean to piss on your parade here, sounds like you're enjoying what you do but I'm genuinely curious about what you've got planned for contingencies. Just buying rice and toilet paper and paying the utilities in $ I don't imagine it holds much value to you or you care about cash flow too much. What about retirement? Health care(besides self-medication), or having a kid?
Just wanna know if you've got a plan for all of that too, since it's a weird intersection between what you're doing and what you wanted to get away from.

tldr: do you make enough not to worry about that?

Lmao (((pharma))).

Ya, opinions differ. European whites seem to be a little more stable mentally when it comes to moderation. I usually take it during Christmas and new years or on St-John's when I know I will tend to drink/eat a little more than usual.
Most people use it for that purpose. As with any product on the market, some people will abuse or will eat tide pods...Humans are fucking strange LOL

>will eat tide pods
just when you think you've seen teh most reterded thing ever, the internet delivers something new

Sure, I am planning for retirement. I don't like to talk about my family because people have sent me death threats and my dog was killed...but yes, like a stable human being I make plans and have put safeguards in place. I still get a yearly checkup, so does the rest of my family.
Both my wife and I are university educated, not psychopathic hippies that live the bohemian life.

The main difference is that I choose the food and medicine I put in my body and believe in distributing knowledge and GOOD products on the market. Most of my clients are city people and European tourists. They pay very good money for what I make because they know quality. I sell to MANY Swedish people, I even have a few famous clients from your country

Let us just say that I make a good amount of money. I save what I need, especially for my future and donate a shitload to help people

LOL...I could not fucking believe it.
That is why I think that some people should be under supervision 24hrs a day. Nobody can make something safe from the most imbecilic that humanity has to offer.

To be quite honest, I usually am very apprehensive about giving natural meds to very not so intelligent people. They don't follow instructions very well and will lash out easily if they judge that what you have given them didn't work.....

One lady in particular wanted deworming powder made from the huito tree...I give her the instructions and she takes the stuff home...a week later she is in front of my house with her dog....she is like: look ...look, worms still in the shit (brought a shit sample)...so I ask her...how much did you give the dog: What do you mean the dog? I thought I had to be the one to take it

O_O .....waaaaaaat? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TAKE IT to treat the worms in the dog...this shit is not voodoo magic.

>What do you mean the dog? I thought I had to be the one to take it
god damn, you have to be making this up, please tell me you are making this up, kek

Haha faggot

I swear to god I am not making it up. Some people buy the meds and keep them in the medicine cabinet and think that the shit will work by Osmosis or something??

Others, like this lady, are not sane at all.

TOXIC or NON-EDIBLE PLANTS

Pic is common milk weed from South America.
Although this plant is toxic, it is essential to grow what ever form you have in your area or country as it is quite important for some species of butterfly. Most people would uproot milkweed, I plant it anywhere I have edible plants to bring in pollinators and other beneficial insects.

it's a shame

how many do you plant per area?

Here in South America it is a perennial, so I don't need to plant one until I open up a new region for planting, I put only 1 per area, this thing over here is like a tree. I do make seedlings to give to neighbors and have a fresh supply of seeds added to my seed bank every season

love your threads m8.
You are living the dream.
I'd be trying it out here if it wasn't so cold and I had enough money to get started.

have you heard of that method of cultivation where you plant everything together?

In these threads no one mentions tobacco, it has a high yield, you can cure it yourself fairly easily for sale or personal use and you can also make a safe pesticide out of it.

monkey living in the jungle how about show me something new

ty user, these threads are fascinating

Have you ever seen the Primitive Technology YT channel?

youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA

He has some great videos about surviving off the land in the wilderness

brfarmer mentioned it in the last thread, he mentioned 2 types, and how to cure it

Oh shit, must've missed that one, can't be on here 24/7

Thank you so much, it is your support and those of other anons that make it all worth it.

Every lifestyle has + and -. For instance, I need a new power cable or power supply for my computer...it is a 250km ride to a computer store.....want to mail something out, post office pretty far and would take too long, so I have a trucker bring my mail to any city capital to ship out. Sometimes it is a nightmare like anything else.

Get a book on the native flora and mushrooms, you have an entire medicine cabinet and you don't know it. Natural medicine is the way of the future.

ya, permacultrue also teaches to plant tree rings...it works great. I add layer after layer and let nature take its course.

thank you for the support!

Yes I have seen that guy, he is amazing!

yes, as user mentioned, I posted about that in another thread.

Do you grow cannabis?

in english we usually talk about tree rings as a way to count how old the tree was, I assume you mean rings of trees?

bet a monkey never gave you a red banana

how is that for novelty?

No. In parmaculture they tell you to ploant several of the same tree close together to increase yield and limit the size of any given tree...for example. If you grow mango trees, you plant 5-10 so close together that they form a tight ring. I did this with my huito trees...planted 7-10 in close together, 3 survived, one large, one medium and a small one...they formed a perfect tree canopy and give out flowers at different times.

this is it, $30 for 70cl of the shittiest vodka(minimum price based on alcohol content, state monopoly) and Norway has even worse prices. Bar/restaurant prices are like $8 a drink minimum. So if you're on vacation you'll be drinking like a fish just because you can.

WOW...in Brazil a cheap shitty vodka costs about 1.50$US/1L (commercial shit)

Nice, you just hadn't touched on it so I'm glad to hear you've got it all set up.

no worries bro, I'll let you off since your a fucking leaf, and that's pretty bad

oh nice

and you plant the smaller crops in rings around that?

heh, that'll be the jizzya

I heard most places you have to buy food to be alowed to drink too, so people just chuck it