Why the actual fuck is there a menorah in Nazi Soldier's bedchamber...

Why the actual fuck is there a menorah in Nazi Soldier's bedchamber? Unless he was a happy merchant in his previous life and as punishment he had been birthed as a Nazi I cannot this inclusion of furniture to be plausible in any way whatsoever. Is the reason why he looks such a bitter cunt because he did the 10 chambers into money match and lost both his shekels and his life at the first round of gassing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PiJNlbV0TUU
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.711115
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The amount of times I have seen a misplaced menorah in anime, I'm going to guess that nips aren't fully aware of it's meaning and just think it's a decorative candle holder. I noticed it while I was rewatching Strawberry Panic. There's a menorah in a Catholic church.

You know the Nazis stole a lot of artwork and shiny keepsakes, right? Especially from Jews.

Why would they confiscate a shitty candle holder that bears no significance to anyone who isn't celebrating Hanukkah

Because it holds 7 candles, that is like 7 candle power brightness.

It looks nice and holds a lot of candles. Also they are dicks.

>There's a menorah in a Catholic church.

Kek. I really have to watch that one of these days.

>implying
Considering the servant he's playing against is a rabbi whose objective is to build a golem, I don't find this weird at all. Hell this is probably intentional.

So they don't have to waste electricity

So he really is a jew then

They tell you in the episode that the guy he's playing chess against is Avicebron, you dumbfuck. Look up who that is if you don't know.

That's not a Hanukkiah, user, those have 9 branches.

t. a jew

Second episode preview. I wonder how many faggots will fap to Astolfo before realising it was trap.
youtube.com/watch?v=PiJNlbV0TUU

because hitler was jewish

So, a jew is working for ex-nazi?

You wouldn't?

You'd be surprised if you looked at a history book.

It's a pity they skipped his little nazi flashback, maybe they'll show it later.

He's contracted to Roche (the kid), not Darnic. That aside, Avicebron is exactly the sort of person who would find that kind of thing to be completely irrelevant.

He does not care as long as he can do his work

Does that look like a bedchamber?

It's a study, not a goddamn sleeping room.

The real question is how many will fap harder.

Usually, it's a ex-nazi working for Jews

One of the most famous SS officers of the war became an Israeli hitman

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.711115

Catholic, but I have Jewish family.

Also Hanukkah's a badass holiday.

i dont get it

Are you stupid, mate?