When will black people stop playing the victim card?

When will black people stop playing the victim card?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-t8KQyGO8zg
youtube.com/watch?v=J0ZiYcSkcks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

untill we all die

It's genetic.
But damn, she doesn't look hundreds of years old.

When will white people stop caring what niggers say?

>be poor white farmer
>fight in civil war, defeat the south.
>invent time machine
>travel 200 years into the future to see how the world has evolved
>niggers still complaining about slavery
>mfw

Never...it's what keeps them going...like coffee and hate

I could do that for a tenner. It was africa

This is so true. I love being white.

Fucking jews using wypipo as front
Some wypipo even think jews are standing among them and not hiding behind wypipo

The first slave owner in the us was a black man.

Slaves were cuaght in Africa, by other African tribes. This was a traditional practice and had been going on for thousands of years. It was not a case of whites sneaking around Africa and throwing bags over people's heads.

The only reason whites have to do with uppity nigger descendents is becuase we let them breed. The Arabs would just castrate their slaves.

White people cuaght, and died to free Africans and bring an end to their slavery.

All basic facts a nigger would know, if they bothered finishing year 8.

Looks like hes got his white people and jews mixed up. Common mistake

>steal
No. Bought and paid for.

when native americans BTFO them in a public forum

Never, it's the only one they have.

>black people whining about people stealing things

This.
Plus, blacks being interested in their lineage is pretty rare considering that most don't even know who their fathers are.

she's right though... $99.99 is a lot for blacks just to try and find their dads.

We have to care because of our fellow whites without backbone.

>tfw Greeks were too enslaved by the Turks for many years, but everyone chooses to ignore this fact

was that crying bitch a slave ?
why doesn't she goes to some country in africa if she doesn't want to deal with white peolpe ?

>stealing people
if only there were a word specifically for this

Someone alert this nigger to save a few DNA tests worth of money, or one hair appointment, and fly her ass back to her precious Motherland

>she's right though... $99.99 is a lot for blacks just to try and find their dads.
kek

Why would you ever cease a tactic that is beneficial to you and to which your enemy has no defense?

When they're exterminated.

never. even when they're in the wrong they'll play the victim/race card.

Never, because they are victims. They just have the wrong enemy. The Jews are the enemy

>only white people blah blah
Because only white people were intelligent enough to discover DNA and create the entire field of genetics.

You're welcome, nigger.

>she's right though...
damn right shes right

>ftw the English word slave comes from Slav but somehow only black people were ever slaves

we not finna go no where white bitch

Is ancestry the jewish one?

Wow it's sickening that whites have forced black people to work for ancestry.com for years

>doesnt know that niggers sold other niggers and muslims were the most prolific slave traders
dumb niggers are dumb

always

No, Ancestry is Mormons.

I don't think this is true.

When they stop getting free gibs for it.

> feed a bear
> bear starts thinking humans are edible

Maybe? I thought they were Mormon. Doesn't matter though. Ever seen a black person discuss how the black slave traders in Africa sold other blacks into slavery? Nah, me neither. I also have not heard a black discuss how black slave traders sold blacks to Muslims, then Jews for nearly 1,000 years before ol' whitey cracker showed up for cheap labor.

Actually this. Why does anyone ever care whate they say

>they did it more than us

>Where white people stole you from

Until it stops working. Natural selection favors niggers who play the victim card currently, because white left rewards niggers who claim victim.

they did and even took whites as slaves you sand nigger

Blacks in America live like King compare to non racist African countries where they came from, really make you think.

As soon as it stops being rewarded.

Never

2 wrongs dont make a right
fuck

Maybe Yankees will finally realize the South was right.

there is no wrong to begin with, you fuck

Etymology[edit]
From Middle English, from Old French sclave, from Medieval Latin sclāvus (“slave”), from Late Latin Sclāvus (“Slav”), because Slavs were often forced into slavery in the Middle Ages,[2][3][4][1] from Byzantine Greek σkλάβος (sklábos), from Old Church Slavonic cлoвeнинъ (sloveninŭ), possibly from cлoвo (slovo, “word”), from Proto-Indo-European *ḱléwos (“fame”), from the root *ḱlew- (“to hear”), from *ḱel- (“to incline”).

Slaves? You mean imported workers who got a better life and still benefit from it today?

Reminder that less than 2% of white people owned slaves and they were mostly southern democrats

>Bight of Benin

>current white people are responsible for past white people's actions
>white supremacy is stupid because current white people had nothing to do with building western civilization

pick one

Only nogs can behave like chimps 100,000 years ago and still behave the same way today.

as soon as they stop being niggers. so i guess its safe to assume these people won't ever be productive

Language is an extremely powerful tool if you know how to use it. The anti whites of society are vulnerable to truth which is why they practice the deplatforming strategy. Here is a way to fight back against that strategy:

White Community Hater is the UNATCO kill phrase for SJW's. But you have to have God clearance to know.

Next time they are out protesting, write letters to all your local politicians and new organizations describing the SJW actions as being harmful to the continuation of white communities and by extension, white people.

The news and politicians will go into silence mode because their careers depend on them being anti white community. This is where the second blow of the combo comes in. You start using the words White Community Hater in regular conversation and point out to all who will listen that SJW's are motivated by the hatred of everything white. They especially hate white communities. Say the phrase out loud and get ready to wake up a self hating population of snowflakes.

White Community Hater!

so enslaving whites are ok? and don't use the excuse that: "the arabs did it more so thats why you cant blame us" remeber the people complaning are the "afro-americans" of the slave trade to U.S.A not all around the world.

so, what you're saying is, we should all take slaves and theres nothing wrong with slavery?

> be dumb sheboon
> complain about cost of a completely voluntary consumer product
> too dumb to realize there is no white conspiracy forcing her to pay for said service if sheboon don't want it
> too dumb to create competing consumer product made by blacks, for blacks, at a price point more palatable to blacks... Because, well, is black and incapable of doing anything but sucking on the teet of whitey whilst simultaneously cursing whitey

cheeky

Yeah but "slavery" isn't a "do word" and there is no word similar to "slavery" that makes sense. Slavorise? Who the dumb dumb now :; ) :; ) :; )

>the nigger cries out as it steals your money

what no. how did you come to that conclusion?

Underrated post.
Black don’t crack

They weren't though. They brought people here who had no business being here just so they wouldn't have to pick their own cotton or pay someone to do it, then they subverted the very principles this nation was founded on and eventually fought against their own countrymen for the "right" to unpaid labor, and for good measure, after they lost the war they shot the guy who wanted to send the dindus back to Africa. Southerniggers are crypto-kikes, minus the intelligence and foresight.

>When will black people stop playing the victim card?
Never.
If this country was so bad, they would be trying to get out, and go back to Mother Africa. They play the victim so they get free things. They get first in line for scholarships, gibs of all kinds, and jobs.
If they stop crying for preferential treatment, they have to earn things. This would not work out well for the negro. They are lazy, unintelligent, impulsive, violent, and emotionally fragile. They simply can not compete with any non-black race and win.
If they were truly as superior as they claim, they would be departing for Africa en masse, and turning it into a world superpower. Virtually none of them have expressed the desire, or even claimed the ability to do this.

When exactly did white people in America enslave them though? They were already slaves, and Americans bought them to tend to their crops.

Literally never.

It's all they have.

>when the only too you have is a hammer

Might want to change the meme then.
Since Sheman gave the slaves 40 acres and a mule

CHecked

> Enslave you for hundreds of years.
Does history even matter? Really? They just make it up.

>implying it was whites and not jews

that ones pretty funny.

We all bleed red you racist!!!!

"enslave"

Yeah I just looked it up now.
It didn't make much sense to me at first because Medieval English people wouldn't have come into contact with Slavs often.

When are we going to sue africa to take back all their niggerz for selling defective slaves to us in the first place.

At this point its alomst cheaper to give them 1 oz bar of gold and free ticket back to africa so we dont have to deal with their niggartry

>steal you
People still believe this? They were sold by their own tribes lol. In fact in the later years, when demand for slaves were dropping really low, the tribes would force traders to take slaves with a purchase of other goods, they just wanted to get rid of them.

Ancestry.com is for people that actually have a history.

"steal you", do retards still believe that "bonked on the head on a beach and then white guys tip toed away with you" cartoonish lie? Girl, some nigger chieftain captured and sold your naked ancestors off to an Arab slave trader and from there they were sold again and again and (if they were the lucky ones) were eventually brought to the Americas.

the first slaves were tricked by the advanced tech. meaning they hopped on the boat and couldnt return to their land.

Lol.

Can you steal someone if they're not already the property of someone else?

youtube.com/watch?v=-t8KQyGO8zg

we have to stick together

When they are gone.

The slaves were sold to us they were not stolen, those people sold us their own people.

they don't have any other cards

>Medieval English people wouldn't have come into contact with Slavs often
Only when the (((slave merchants))) comes to town.

I like how everywhere else there was slavery, often by the same people (Portuguese, English, Spaniards, etc.) they were always bought from the locals and you never hear about people "capturing" slaves like they were retarded mice or something. India, Japan, Macau, Indonesia, the West Indies... none of them have this history of being "captured" by the slaveowners.

Just these special snowflake West African bantu niggers. They were forcibly stolen by white men with nets. Kek

When will water stop being wet?

When they become equal to whites

>I could do that for a tenner. It was africa
this commercial with two niggers wondering where they came from, wanting to go back 200 yrs.. My sides every time I see it

youtube.com/watch?v=J0ZiYcSkcks

>When they become equal to whites
until my mom beats up my grandmother for selling my dead brothers t-shirts we will never be equal

yup. CEO of 23andme is jewish, as were the slave traders. A black person probably did not even write that tweet. Keep your eyes open.

Arabs were enslaving their asses for centuries before any white man ever set foot on American soil. But none of them will say anything about this because that's Islamophobic!