Have you ever reported a crime to your local police? Anything come out of it...

Have you ever reported a crime to your local police? Anything come out of it? I just reported some degenerate parking in a handicap spot with no handicap placard.

Bamp

Suddenly all germans disappeared. Fucking krauts.

Dude was in a hurry stop being a bitch because you don’t have the nuts to do it

Fuck off nigger, there are veterans and people with missing limbs who struggle because of people like you.

>muh vets
Please lmao if they’re missing a leg they’ve got nowhere to be, they SHOULD park farther back because they have more free time, meanwhile those of us with two legs park right in the front and get in get out creating a nice chain of the front row parking spots constantly changing people, it’s simply more efficient

i saw a saverager steal aluminum sliding from a building and call the cops.

My dad always parks in handicap spots. He says if you have a $100 you can park wherever you want

More than 50% of handicap placards are unnecessary.

Fuck vets, government lap dogs

My druggie neighbor started setting his possessions on fire in his backyard one night. We called the cops when he got bored of that and pulled out a gas can to start more fires in the driveway and front yard.

I still remember what the police said when they showed up.

"What the hell are you doing?"
"I'm havin' a bonfire!"
"A bonfire?!"
"I've got too much shit."

I had neighbors shooting off guns at the fence facing my house. Every time the shot it they would all WHOOP DA SHOOP AWW FUCK MUHGNIGGA. I was on the other side of the fucking fence inside my house.

Called cops, those fucks came to MY HOUSE and asked if I reported gun shots.Yeah, I want my niggnog neighbors with guns to know that I called the cops on them. Fucking assholes.

The next day there was a fight over there, cops came and took away a few of them. Then all of them left. Guess one of the people arrested was the section 8 anchor.

Only time I see cops in this shithole is if they're meeting their ticket quota or ignoring heroin dealers. Worthless fucks are not only corrupt but incompetent.

>not parking across 2 disabled spaces to kill off the weak

Agreed to an extent. Obese faggots don’t deserve them

fag

Suck a dick you fucking little bitch. Do this when I can see it and I'll crush you m8.

I reported that 18,500 kids got raped here in the UK. But when the police found out that it was Mudlims, they arrested me for a hate crime instead.

Boot licking , an American past time

I reported that my car was broken into and a bunch of shit was stolen. They came and took a report, but never filed the report.

I was living in a college town where they try to keep crime statistics as low as possible.

Same town:

My friend got robbed at gunpoint while he was in line at a drive-thru. The robbers made him go to an ATM and pull out cash.

When the police got there afterwards, they made my friend do a field sobriety test and searched his car.

t. Pedo

One night I heard loud niggers out in the parking lot, they were checking peoples' doors and looking inside cars for shit to steal.
Called cops, added that I think I saw one with a gun.
Hung up, went back to bed.
A few minutes later heard all kinds of yelling, gunshots in parking lot.
No further troubles that week

You’re a snitch

t. Nigger

I've called the cops on people for:

-Walking on cut grass
-Loitering late at night
-Wearing a hoodie up
-Blasting music from their cars
-Honking the horn too many times
-Littering on lawns
-Being a nigger
-Being a Mexican
-Running too fast
-Using their cellphone while driving
-Wearing skimpy clothing in front of children
-Sneaking into the community pool late at night
-Drinking outside

I know the cops in my area by name and they thank me every day for keeping the streets safe. Thanks to me & the efforts of my compatriots at Neighborhood Watch, my community is 100% crime free.

Good lad

Some female nigger totaled my car which was parked on the street. She fled the scene and the nigs next door who were outside (since they didn’t have any work to do in the AM) gave me a false description of the event and wouldn’t talk to police. I was then Jewed by my insurance company even though I have full coverage, because the car was parked “on public property” with no driver present. Needless to say I won’t bother calling the police again, unless it’s to remove the corpse of someone who finds themselves breaking into my house

>t. 40 something year old scared suburban white woman

You are the governments lapdog.

Agree, maybe if obese faggots had to park further away they'd get some decent exercise.
Seriously this handicap stuff is bullshit - I have never seen someone with a legitimate physical disability (in a wheelchair, missing limbs, etc) use one.

Reported online for when a drunk stumbled out of the pub and ended up getting pushed over by my car, just to cover my own arse really.
Don't get involved with cops if you don't have to.

i've reported every pothead i know desu

yes I saw some drunk guy come out of a bar and get in his car and I called the cops

>running too fast
>T. the nog that got arrested from that report

Nogs shot my apartment during a drug deal gone bad. I called the cops within a minute of the shooting. They came and checked things out, found the billets in the wall.
Next day my nog neighbor got evicted.

I reported a pedophile once.

I ended up getting arrested for harrasment and $600 dollars in speeding fines when I wasn't speeding.

Then the local cops ran a prostitution chain on a little girl and boy so the dad could stay off the sex offender registry.

Good times.

>wasting tax payer money because some cunt parked like a cunt

lel

There are a few retirement homes in my town, so there are some old people everywhere barely moving by with their walkers.

Where the FUCK do you live?

t. salty preteen niglet of perpetual victimhood

Do you live in fucking rotherham or something?

I called the cops on my upstairs neighbor in the apartments I lived in a long time ago, because he was beating the shit out of his girlfriend in the middle of the night and I could hear him screaming at her and her crying.

Cops showed up but didn't do anything other than tell them to be quieter.

Spotted some kids smoking weed at their house long time ago, called 911. It was a pleasure to watch them cry, fucking pot addicts.

Reported a pedo hobo who asked me to delete his internet history on the phone he stole to someone.
He was dumb enough to take a selfie with me; give me his name and his phone number.
Fucking hispanics man.

man i tol u i DINDU NUFFIN!!

this gon b my 3rd offense offica i cant go 2 jail i gotsta feeds my senpai bruh my mommas got diabeetus her legs dont work nigga y u gotta fukn cuff me bruh?????

my jeep was stolen, 2 hours to get a call back, 4 days later I found it sitting on the side of a main road cops drive down everyday.

A few years ago a tweeker passed out in my front yard we tried to get him to leave then called the cops an hour later he wakes up and starts trying to break the door down and bust out windows then started climbing the fence into the back yard, the cops were called again and they finely decided to send a car.

I got a few more stories about how useless the cops are.

Your user ID tells all bruh

Around here it's always black people that are using them that obviously don't need them. Like some ghetto black bitch in her shitty old Benz rolling up with her handicap tag. Maybe you can get one just for having diabetes or something? Fuck if I know.

Not really. I do call in every car I see if it matches an Amber Alert description.

Underrated hero

Once saw a pedo follow some schoolgirl

I bet they have a nickname for you. Like "that annoying racist fuckface that keeps calling us for no reason at all". As in:

"Who's on the phone?"
"That annoying racist fuckface that keeps calling us for no reason at all."
"May he choke on his stupidity and die a slow, horrible death."

I notice this a lot too. I think sometimes they may have a child or other family member with a disability, but half the time it’s just some seemingly able bodied person walking in by themselves.

>May he x

Only Muslims talk like this. Turk scum.

>Have you ever reported a crime to your local police?

yes local and federal,

>Anything come out of it?
those motherfuckers went to jail, I know how to find scumbags, I have a gift

why don't you people do something and take action against the rapists IRA style?

I once watched a tweaker blast diarrhoea all over the sidewalk in the middle of the day in a nice part of town. A cop walked by shortly after and I informed him of this and he told me the rain will get it eventually. The guy was still in the area too

Oh my darling, my dearest.

No but one time I called 911 to report a car crash. They put me on hold and didn’t come back. I just hung up.

yes a arab attacked me while i was trying to help me currently waiting for a response from the police regarding the investigation goes on or not

help him*

Someone stole my wallet once and police found it but I lost 135€
Also my sister got her new iPhone stolen, they found the thieves and the guy who bought it from them 2 years ago and still haven't given it back to her for some reason

you deserve it for helping an arab

I doubt you know since you're just larping but why do nogs have no empathy?
They have none to speak of, it's so odd.
In court they dont care AT ALL that they've ruined peoples lives, they only get if they get away with it or not.

Fucking idiot tried to help an arab

i report the local synagogue at least once a week. usually for conspiracy to commit treason and sedition. i know they are plotting against us in there. cops don't do shit about it though. pretty sure they are taking jew money themselves and it goes all the way up to the mayor.

Zogbots amirite

You precious snowflake.

Remove your own corpses, trust me on this.

Hero we deserve

gypsies stole my grandma's car and then called her and told her they would give it back for 500€
friends of friends got involved and talked them down to 200€
all of this is fiction by the way

Reported a driveby about 5 years ago, never solved despite the area having cameras

our murder solve rate is at 30%

Why don't you go turn in a fag while your at it?

>Italy
Yeah don't worry you didn't need to tell us

I reported a smash and grab of my workplace that happened in the middle of the night the people that did it were gone hours before I reported it the next morning.
I reported a drunk driver weaving in and out of traffic on a busy highway sticking himself out the car and flipping other drivers off.

A sandnigger wanted to fight me in the gym because I used his machine. Since I had been in trouble with the cops for fighting I called the police. They didn't answer.

Did the same exact shit for the same exact reason and had the SAME exact outcome. After the 3rd time I just let them go at it and didn't intervene anymore. Good times lol

>Walking home
>Hear yelling
>Chimpout in a local McDonald's parking lot
>2 dozen niggers swarming and fighting in a giant mosh pit
>Call cops
>5 cars barrel into parking lot with sirens going
>Everyone scatters

Was pretty fun to watch

Wtf is your problem, faggot op?
What if the poor handicapped person had a memory handicap and for got the fucking placard?

>self bumping your own thread.

Some crackhead punched me. She spent about a month in jail because she couldn't make bail. She ended up with a restraining order and had to do all kinds of drug treatment shit.

Cop isn’t going to ticket a handicapped person if they prove they have one

I use my dead grandma's handicap ticket to park for free
Shit is cash

>t. Edward zimmerlain

>not hitting and running disabled and old people to give nature a hand

>MODS
I reported your mother for smoking crack after getting knocked up from a gangbang with no less than 12 bisexual male niggers. When I was told that the niggers who didn’t fuck her would finish in each others asses, then fart out their dominant partners load into your moms sniz, I knew that it was necessary to notify the authorities. Sadly your mother lived in San Francisco when I reported it, so instead of the lynching party it should have been, instead I had to wait all this time just to see you post this shit.

It makes sense though, that a shit load of gay nigger cum being farted into a bottomless jizz pit would be conceive a child in that act. I know you never truly met her, you’ve probably enjoyed the idea of knowing Her though. Perhaps you’ve dreamt and looked forward to finding out about Her in this manner.

Your mother “Creampie Cathy” was always the raunchiest whore I’d ever known. It just goes to show that my assumptions about all this ended up being correct. I didn’t want you to suffer the existence of being a gay niggers assload of another niggers spunk. I’m sorry the cops never took my report seriously.

lol yes several times. almost always on blacks. not because i'm racist, but they're the ones i always notice committing crimes in my area. pure coincidence im sure blacks aren't on average shitter people or anything....

>Being a nigger
>Being a Mexican
this has to solve at least 90% of the problem i'm sure.