BRITISH ARE CUCKS

I can prove that all British people and people of British descent (I would say Americans, but, you know, TRIGGER WARNING), are in fact descendants of dickess cucks.

There is not a single native word in English language for penis. Only words borrowed from Latin and silly euphemisms.

It's like your ancestors were too ashamed even to point out that they had a penis, poor little faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-yZNMWFqvM
youtube.com/watch?v=P9fa3HFR02E
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pintle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have some ancient Russian memes

It's time to put the bottle down, man.

You think too much Vlad

>what is willy

I dare you to name ANY word for "penis" that isn't an euphemism. I DOUBLE DARE YOU, ПИДOP

I IS PROVEN
LIN-GUIS-TI-CAL-LY

>descendants of dickess cucks
That's not how babies are made.

A child
Anglos are pedos

Maybe you just suck off each other's tiny non-erect male clitors and then spit it into your women's viginas
I'm not a fucking xenobiologist

Nice post, (((Op))). Divide the goys.
btw, it's an ironic fact that German, not British, make up the majority of the US white population.

>There is not a single native word in English language for penis.
really? Pic related.

maybe they were humming or using interjections or sign language
>OP BTFO

>btw, it's an ironic fact that German, not British, make up the majority of the US white population.
Neither in German.

>really? Pic related.
Really. I spent 2 days looking for native English dicks in various sources.

The Old English for penis is pizzle. Everyone knows this.

Unlike us, glorious Slavic men with native huj

Sounds like you had a typical Russian education.

not related

>German, not British, make up the majority of the US white population
That's debatable since you people just claim whatever you feel like. There's a reason 1/64 Cherokees and Jews called Miller are a thing around your way. The "white people" meme itself, come to think of it.

still better than American one, and I don't have to pay for all this dicks I learned about for the rest of my life.

mutts make up the majority of the US white population, a german american is the same as an african welshman: impossible

>mutts make up the majority of the US white population

It's a funny way of saying that you are dogs and infidels.

Go fuck self

Literally can't understand you Ivan.
This. I, and most white folks I know, are mostly English/Irish/Scottish (some German though). I'd need to see some real DNA testing, I think 3/4ths Anglo people claim German more because it's more exotic.

Are you trying to write a programm in BASIC? It's not how it works

Do you have Asperger’s?

>either borrowed from latin or silly euphemism
i mean isnt that how llanguage works?
people come up with sillly words which are sometimes adopted permanently, and there are other words which are kept even though much of the language evolved?

since english is mostly a mix of latin and german, pretty much all of the words are either latin or german, or something silly and made up.

Mutts as in mixes of different west Europeans, sure. The only Germans here are the six-fingered Amish.

OP Boris seems to be obsessed with penis'.

Wa? Are you legitimately retarded? Try staying on point.

It happens when you break from your extended family and social circle. I think everyone tries to play fast and loose with their identity when they're young, but people who know you will basically tell you to fuck off with that shit. Take those people away and you're off in make-believe land as far as you want to go.

>i mean isnt that how llanguage works?
Lol. Sometimes, but not for the whole vocabulary.
>since english is mostly a mix of latin and german, pretty much all of the words are either latin or german, or something silly and made up.

English is pretty much a Germanic language, so "german" words should be considered native. And Germanic native words often have lineage that goes all the way to the Indo-European roots

Brits have known for centuries that actions speak louder than words

Pintle.

Etymology of pintle
Middle English pintel, literally, penis, from Old English; akin to Middle Low German pint penis, Old English pinn pin

Try again you fucking vodka chimp.

Also we place the importance of the male genitalia alongside manhood itself, Shakespear said it best

>youtube.com/watch?v=A-yZNMWFqvM

MUCH BETTER version of SHAKESPEARES COCK AND BALLS REFERENCING SPEECH

youtube.com/watch?v=P9fa3HFR02E

Finally, some results!

Thank God, I can now safely conclude that it's not your ancestors who were cuck faggots, it's merely you.

DELETE THIS

And my Anglo-Saxon classes finally paid off!

Btw, I don't need to prove that Russians are all monkey-tier subhuman cockwombles. Merely need to peruse a history book.

Why are you cunts obsessed with etymology? Every other Ivan I meet is a language autist.

its a mix of latin and german, slightly more latin vocabulary with german syntax.
since this is the topic of the thread, what is the native german word for penis?

He's got a big stick

>since this is the topic of the thread, what is the native german word for penis?
I haven't found native German word for penis.

Well, expect this: en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pintle

But still, it's not in use for a long. long time.

The remainder of the human race is barbaric and crude enough to assign such degenerate concepts to the sacred concepts of sound, very reflective on the times and your inferior race

>I recognize that bulge

LOL
Briscol study heheheh...

>I haven't found native German word for penis.
its penis in german too.

>its penis in german too.

What a good special boy you are, now take a cookie and fuck off

It's called "Schwanz".

no need to get mad at me.
so next question, why is it strange that countries which were once roman territories use roman words?

Which literally means "tail"

Yes

Oh yeah. I just can't but imagine two British drunks yelling "I'll chop your PENIS off, you wanker"

Those are birds

you're right, you'd probably hear someone using slag, like "wanker" when he meant "faggot" also using words like "cock" instead of "penis"

Choppah is a word for dick.
Funny how in Warhammer, Orcs, the nigger race, always talk about how "big" their choppahs are.

>russian ongo bongo

You’ve been googling dicks for literal days? Hahahahahahahaha.

Lol
Waaaaaaaghhhh! Muah Dick n sheeeit!

I went to the library.

Hans, stop. Please.

>orcs
>niggers
So you do realize orcs in WH40k are able to build space craft and vehicles from piles of scrap right? They are extremely adaptive and have a knack for making working machines out of trash. There is no nigger on the planet capable of anything even remotely close.

Why? OK ok :(

>>You’ve been googling dicks for literal days? Hahahahahahahaha.
>no I went to the library to learn about dicks.
I dont understand why this would be less funny.

Only because of Waaaarrgh magic.
If they don't all believe it'll take off, it won't.
Makes me think of voodoo magic...

>So you do realize orcs in WH40k are able to build space craft and vehicles from piles of scrap right?
Do you realize that this shit only works because orcs believe it should work, therefore creating a field of psychic energy that actually makes it work? Without orcs around belivieng in this bullshit their "technology" remains a pile of junk.

>MUH DICK

Vlad trying to be funny, instead confirms that Russians are nigger tier subhumans

>muh dick
>vlad expressing nog tier behaviour
>post id - GWuZAJ1Z
- WuZ

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS????

I think, I know where you live

>I don't have to pay for all this dicks I learned about for the rest of my life.

хoхли тyпi cвинocoбaки

Dont you have some buildings to jump off vlad? The humans are discussing politics on this board

I though Russia was too cold for niggers?

>The humans are discussing politics on this board
> Sup Forums

Russians are cold weather niggers.

Are you GRU or FSB?

British are the most alpha
>muh penis
You have a perverted view on masculinity.

English language is a mongrel of Latin, Germanic, and gaelic languages (this last one all but vitiated during the Norman conquest) you fucking retard. Fundamentally has no words of its own.

Linguist here.
Penis ("tail") didn't enter English from Latin until the 17th century.
Old and Middle English pintel.
Old English teors, from Proto-Germanic "tersuz", from Proto-Indo-European "deru" (solid, hard, wood), as in tree, trust, betroth, endure.

You may find it in 15th century dictionaries as "pyntelle". "Cadurdum, genitale" were the proper Latin names. "Penis" is vulgar Latin, and only became standard in several European languages because of its use in the vulgar Latin tongues (particularly French, as in "pénis").

Notice how the proper Latin term for the appendage (ca-DUR-dum) is similar to the Proto-Germanic word... From the common PIE. Both the old English and the old Latin relate to "dura"--"hard."

"Penis" was a vulgar term for cadurdum, so it's humorous that people identified it as a "proper" term. Basically, the people that spread Latin the furthest spoke an illiterate dialect. This includes the Normans.

. . . Why do we even have ?

Americans have like ten thousand words for penis and the brits maybe more.

You fucking bellend.

What's the Arabic word for penis, Mohammed?

kek

>Masculinity is achieved through having a native word for your dick
Put down the vodka

how about you fucking provide translation for those images. Not everybody speaks in buchwy

BTW. It seems to me that Russians are incredibly crude and vulgar, including Putin who is shockingly crude for a state leader

What is say? I don't speak moonerunes

Todger

That makes you the biggest fag in this thread.

Basically, it refers to someone who went full retart after spending too much time on Russian imageboards and can't tell anymore when to call it quits.

Probably from some poor ass country with soviet blocs.

not even mad. Glorious Britannia!

Imagine being so much of a faggot, you spend two straight days hunting for Anglo dick.

>97% of earth got BTFO by these cucks
>implying that this 97% is more cucked than his conqueror

This really makes you think

Todger