KEK

Why are white nationalists proud of things they never worked for? Like skin color, nationality or military service?

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/opinion/393514/white-nationalism-is-spreading-in-the-orthodox-community/?utm_content=opinion_Newsletter_MainList_Title_Position-1&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Opinion - automated - monday 2018-02-05&utm_term=Opinion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kline is a Jewish surname. Nice try commie. Elliot Kline is controlled opposition. We can smell him from here.

apparently Jews are wn now forward.com/opinion/393514/white-nationalism-is-spreading-in-the-orthodox-community/?utm_content=opinion_Newsletter_MainList_Title_Position-1&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Opinion - automated - monday 2018-02-05&utm_term=Opinion

Nobody outside of the Alt-Right knows who Eli Mosley is or is going to care about this stolen valor thing (which hasn't even been proven).

The video made Richard Spencer look cool as fuck too.

Jews are Jews man. They ain't bad people, but they're low level addicts. They're addicted to fame, power, and money. It's hard to trust that they'd support the white ethnostate over their Jewish interests. Supporting the ethnostate would require them to sacrifice money and power. The only thing they'll get in return in fame. Elliot Kline is in this for the fame, fame for being a white nationalist LARPer.

I mean it's outright silly what a poor actor he is.

>The video made Richard Spencer look cool as fuck too.
Why does the alt-right exist. Fucking all alt-righters are after fame. None of those fuckers really has the best interests of their people. If they did, they would try to unseat corrupt politicians.

You have to be an absolute dumbass to not be able to realize that alt-right is controlled opposition.

I usually hate you "everyone is controlled op" faggots but he's the only one I've actually gotten the smell of 'fake' from by listening to him.

Ah okay, you are one of those faggots. Oh well.
>Why does the alt-right exist.
To advocate for white interests.
>Fucking all alt-righters are after fame.
Baseless conjecture.
>f they did, they would try to unseat corrupt politicians.
Spreading awareness of said politicians is the first step to doing so, which the alt-right does.
>You have to be an absolute dumbass to not be able to realize that alt-right is controlled opposition.
You are either A) an actual shill; or B) a neo-nazi sperg who thinks the alt-right isn't extreme enough. Either way, fuck off.

The Kline spelling is proto germanic. Not a Jewish spelling like klein.

>I usually hate you "everyone is controlled op" faggots
I get what you're trying to say, but tell me honestly, is it logical to believe that the deep state controls the MSM, but somehow the alt-right people will get their message to the people? I mean either the deep state controls nothing, or it controls everything. It's silly to think that the right is not compromised by the deep state.

Flaming liberals and alt-righters are the on opposite ends of the spectrum. They don't really exist if the moderates in between don't care. So why isn't it easy to control a few actors on each side, and compromise a side when necessary?

Want to invade Iraq? Make the left look stupid. Want immigrants in the U.S.? Make the right look stupid. The reason why I think all popular actors on both sides, or at least their associates, are controlled oppo is because these elements would try to change the laws of the country if they truly cared about their cause. But they don't care about their cause, and thus they're either in it for the fame, or because they're controlled oppo. Neither of which makes me trust them.

Thanks for sharing your totally unsubstantiated opinions on the matter, bud.

/thread

>The Kline spelling is proto germanic. Not a Jewish spelling like klein.
Kline, Klein, Kliner, Kleiner, all variants of the same germanic surname meaning small, and also a popular german Jewish surname.

You shills should try to be a bit more subtle. You know why everyone thinks Schiff is slimey? It's easy to see that he speaks nothing of substance. He just panders.

It's the same with you shill. It's easy for me to see through your shilling.

I guess ShareBlue doesn't pay well enough for you to take your job seriously.

>white nationalist
>filthy despicable lying Kline Jew cunt

Jewish names tend to have all sorts of spellings because the diaspora spreads out and names take on different spellings in different languages. So you end up with stuff like Cohen, Coen, Cohn, Kohn, etc

>Fucking all alt-righters are after fame.
>Baseless conjecture.
Why is it baseless? Spencer marching in Charlottesville helps my cause? Heck no. He just gives my people bad PR.
>f they did, they would try to unseat corrupt politicians.
>Spreading awareness of said politicians is the first step to doing so, which the alt-right does.
We're all already aware.
>You have to be an absolute dumbass to not be able to realize that alt-right is controlled opposition.
>You are either A) an actual shill; or B) a neo-nazi sperg who thinks the alt-right isn't extreme enough. Either way, fuck off.
Or, I know how to beat my enemy and you're just sheep who'll follow the wolves.

Elliot is a jewish name
Kline is a jewish name.

We are not stupid boomers, go fuck yourself.

Why do Communists want things they never worked for? Like money, property or bashing the fasc?

Where do these "alt-right" leaders that no ones ever heard of keep popping out of nowhere from?

>Eli
>is not a Jew
You serious nigger?

where does the media keep finding these fucking nobodies?
>Alt-right nazi leader
more like fucking neckbeard.

>Why do Communists want things they never worked for?
Because it's easier. I used to be a commie once, and now when I look back, I wanted to be a commie because it's nice to think about a society where everyone is nice to everyone. Not because it works, but because it would be easy for me if everyone was nice to me and the state made my decisions for me.

Communism doesn't rise in proto societies where you have to work hard to survive. Full blown commie ideologies have arisen due to the technological advancements that allow weaker human beings to survive.

It is thus in the interest of these weaker humans to offload their efforts on to others and advocate for a system that distributes all the wealth of a community.

However, communism is not sustainable because it's in direct opposition to our evolutionary drives. Humans want the best mates and all of us want to beat each other at the game of life. That's just the game of life. Communism is an illusory philosophy that advocates for an equality that has no genetic basis.

>i choose to believe the jew york times over one of my own
He’s working to get his record disclosed.

Why are commies proud of things they specifically avoided work to achieve? Like being poor.

>Commie asking about why people want shit they never worked for
>Includes military service inexplicably to rile up active duty and veterans
>Posts Jew York Times shill piece about literal who

(((Kline)))

because they aren't leaders, there are no leaders, what they are is people talking on the internet, which you have to actively seek out and listen to

and this is outrageous enough for NY times

Why do the left believe in retarded ideas like all cultures being equal or diversity being a strength

pic related fucking commie

Because my dad could beat up your dad! My dad is way cooler! Neener neener!

Either way don't forget supremacy is irrelevant to nationalism