/NörGen/ - Nordicism General

This thread is for the discussion anything Nordic/Germanic. Nordicism, Aryan achievements, paganism, mythology, a guide on how to preserve the Nordic race from extinction.

Bibliography:
Essay on the Inequality of Human Races. Arthur de Gobineau 1855 –pioneer of Noridicism-
The passing of the Great Race. Madison Grant 1916
The Racial Elements of European History. FK Gunther. Translation from 1927
The foundations of the 19th Century. Houston Stewart Chamberlain. 1899.
The Myth of the 20th Century. Alfred Rosenberg, (HEAVILY recommend reading in German, if you somehow manage to get a copy), 1930 (spiritual aspect of Nordicism, akin to Aryan worldview by HS Chamberlain).

>Useful websites:
nordicantisemite.com/nordic-nationhood/nordicism-why-white-is-not-good-enough/
humanphenotypes.net

photoradical.info/a-radical-tradition

wolfgang-willrich.de/page/werkverzeichnis/nach-motiven/koepfe/frauen/frauen.php

volkischpaganism.com/category/uncategorized/page/5/

renegadetribune.com/wolfgang-willrich-germanic-pagans-and-nordic-profiles/

counter-currents.com/

>Youtube channels:
The Golden One: youtube.com/channel/UCN0-RRaxMgh86eOwndAklxw
Varg: youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective
thuleanperspective.com/ (tread carefully, he’s known to be a little nuts....)
Jacky of Hyperion: youtube.com/channel/UCCAfrKstz0jikLLS4u0CYIA

WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHEEEEIT

You're a spaniard

But I respect nordic and germanic people. And I want them to be left in peace so they still exist in their homelands by the end of the century.

> WE WUZ KANGZ
> TRUE MAGICAL ARYANS
> FUCKING SNOWNIGGERS
> LE MUDHUT
> FUCK YOU MY SUPERB METALWORKING
> WOTAN NOT JUPITER, OK
> LE GAUL CONQUERED, FUCKING SNOWNIGGER
> HAHA GERMANIA STRONK WE BEAT U
> BIG MASCLES
> GERMANY IS SLAVIC NOT GERMANIC
> GERMANICS HAVE NO HISTORY ONLY SLAVS HAVE
> POLAND MORE LIKE PLUMBER LAND
> HAHA FINNISH KHANATE
> EGYPTIANS WERE IRISH
> FUCKING ANGLOS RUINED THE WORLD
> FUCKING MEDS RUINED THE WORLD
> FUCKING GERMANS RUINED THE WORLD
> BAN MEMEFLAGS
> PAY DENBTS
> IKIBEY NO STOP
> IM GREEK NOT TURK

bump

this is the essence of Nordicism... this is not a Mediterranean/Slav vs Germanic thread

bump

>tfw I don't care about superiority I just want nords to be left alone in their lands.

Goof for you.

>inb4 nords start wewuzzing
don't

>tfw 6ft, wavy blond hair and blue eyes

Feels master race mang. Here in Muttnada those traits are rarer and basically guarantee you pussy with non-white girls, especially chinks and latinas.

Every single "Nordicist Aryan" piece of shit source in your list is pseudo science.

Why are you so mad? Go clean some toilets.

I'm not. I'm just pointing that out. I'm more "Nordic" "Aryan" than you, Alpine mutt.

>amerimutt with dyed hair
>anglo

laughing at your posts

It's always amerimutts and g*rmans along with their austrian dog flooding those threads, thinking that germanic = Nordic.

We have clearly more R1b than you.

>have clearly more R1b
Exactly. Origin of the "Nordic" race is placed in R1a.

Alpine subhuman.

Swede/Anglo mutt reporting in

Are you keks actual traditional Pagans or romanticised, women lead Neo-Pagan larpers?
How was it morally right for VIKANGZ to go around and rob fellow white inhabitants of Europe?
Do you consider slavery to be righteous? Kidnapping women from neighbourhood to be used as sex slaves by your right, like nogs do in the US and South Africa all the time?
Is raping others morally righteous in your opinion?
Are you going to follow your ancestral traditions and conduct human sacrifices on regular bases in time of celebration to receive blessing from your gods?

If Paganism is superior to other religions, why is the practise dead in Europe?
Why is it only such shitholes as Amazons and African jungles where pagan traditions are alive and ruling their KANGZ societies?
How did Christian steal your traditions when your own ancestors chose to convert their ritual habits for embracing Christ?

>Nordic, R1b
That’s why you are more subhuman than jews.

Protip:Nordic is I1

R1a*

Austrian brainlet. Aryans were R1a, not R1b. l1 were a bunch of shitskins from Hungary whitewashed by R1a's.

>I1 were buch of shitskins from Hungary.

R1a and R1b are aryans

Are we still doing classifications here? Can someone classify this German actor for me.

These threads were great some weeks ago.
Now their are trash thanks to meds and shitskins.

Am I Nordic if my father is German, British and Scottish, and my mom's Irish and Welch? Can't tell. I guess I'm just a mixed mutt?.. People who I've asked this question to said I look Celtic. Maybe there's a trustworthy website out there I can check to find out, but I don't know anywhere to ask.