1950's mindset

>1950's mindset
>single mom at 21 flashing her tits on the internet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsWFgxChnJA
beatport.com/track/autograph-dirty-acapella/694289
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She has some nice breasts

by 1950's mindset she means you pay for everything while treating her like royalty.

At least, the baby is white

Just hook up with her and suck on dem tiddies.

> single mom
Where is the root of the problem? Who is to blame for? Men or women?

This.
She doesn't want to work, she wants to stay home all day spending some poor slob's money.

Stupidest fucking tattoo.....ever

>I'm needy and high maintenance
Translation: I'm FUCKING INSANE and will consume every minute of your life because I am a narcissistic cunt.

no nips... was OP born a faggot?

women thinking they "deserve" things

Don’t be fooled. My wife’s were HUGE when she was breastfeeding. She went from C to D. ITS AN ILLUSION.

Unironically Jews

>Where is the root of the problem? Who is to blame for? Men or women?

Lack of a good father figure in their life, not to mention most young women these days ride a bunch of cocks before they settle with a beta for bux, some of them get pregnant but a lot abort.

The problem is this degenerate society.

KEK

I fell out of my chair. My face is hurting from laughing. omg /pol almost killed me. I'm drooling hahahahhahahaha

Is this the women awakening to tradition thread?

bwahahahahahhahaa this thread is killing me.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
AHAHAHWHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>high maintenance lazy whore but treat me like a nun

[spoiler]I wanna fug those illusions[spoiler]

Being a manlet nowadays is suffering. Can't even get 5/10s because they've been brainwashed to think their bodies are just as good as models.

>tfw banned again. tinder is so fucking gay.

How does it even happen? Like 90% of the girls I've been with were all on birth control

Nothing that can't be fixed with money

If she wants all that
She needs to b attractive
This bitch looks like dick

Whatever happened to based Gary?

They’ve always been the way they are now, but in the 1950’s there was so much social stigma associated with being a vapid cunt that cunts didn’t dare unlessh their inner degeneracy.

That has to be fake, if not i hope she's stocking up on cats.

>1950s mindset

Being a disgusting thot / single mom on tinder.

The court system

You can but online dating is 100% in favor of women and they will have a much large list to choose from.

Yeah nice tits, hoe, but where's daddy? If you want to be a stay-at-home mom, where's your fucking baby's father?

>very large void
I bet.

Well at least the kid is white. This might he slavagble.

>Take care of my roastie ass and my mongrel
Sad part is plenty of betas probably went for it.

>i hope she's stocking up on cats.

You guys dont honestly think these are real. Right?

This I get. It sucks but I get. The rest are fucking hilarious.

>tfw no pills to make my spine & legs grow longer

> single mom at 21
Maybe that is the guys fault.
> flashing her tits on the internet
Maybe she is trying to show how motherly she is, not expecting you to jerk off to it
??
Stop being a fucking retard whatever your political position is.

This is basically 100% red flags.

Stupid girls and horny boys.
Women need to wise up, men need self control. But at the end of the day, we all know it's the kikes behind the curtain...

this is the world we live in.
truly deppressing

>Maybe that is the guys fault
all she had to do is use a condom. it doesnt matter if its the guys fault considering she was equally as capable of preventing it

Both. But it comes back to men to restrain themselves and reject sluts. You can't expect women to willingly bear responsibility for their actions.

Ruined a good pic user

It's a group effort. The girl who opened her legs to the first bad boi she found and the boy who afraid to be the father (unless he's unaware that he has a kid). Also neither of them could of been assed enough to bring a condom.

they are real. i have seen similiar ones myself and meet women who act like this.
makes me want to vomit

Hahahahahahahaha

both

THEN WHY THE FUCK DID WE LET THE MAJORITY OF THEM VOTE FUCK!!!!

Alpha fucks, beta bucks.
Now that alpha pumped and dumped her, she needs a beta to give her money and take care of his kid.

So someone who wants to secretly cheat on her husband that is deployed would put a picture up with her kid?

Yes, common as hell.

>whore has premarital sex
>It’s the guys fault!
They both belong in prison

SELECTING FOR HEIGHT IS A MEME
>SELECTING FOR HEIGHT IS A MEME
TALLER PEOPLE CATCH BULLETS EASIER
>TALLER PEOPLE CATCH BULLETS EASIER
TALLER PEOPLE LIVE SHORTER LIVES
>TALLER PEOPLE LIVE SHORTER LIVES
TALLER PEOPLE ARE THUS *CHEAPER* TO CONTROL/FARM
>TALLER PEOPLE ARE THUS *CHEAPER* TO CONTROL/FARM
t. I'm 6'3" and not retarded

>goes to fight for the jews
>gets cucked at home by a nigger

serves him right

No one said they had a functioning brain. They're unfortunately more real than you'd hope. Tinder is bad enough but Badoo, POF and OkCupid have even more of these idiots.

So glad I found a white a/s/p virgin from an intact family unit...

Your rapidly aging pussy is not made of gold. It's made of an insanely perishable good...like ham or chicken. Everyday it gets a bit less desirable and every day you get a little older and a little less valuable. Get fucked you crazy dumb brawd.

Maybe its just different here I guess.

It's called homogenius nation. Don't fuck it up.
youtube.com/watch?v=JsWFgxChnJA

Can I raise my family there? So fucking scared for my future daughter if I have to raise her in this amoral cess pool.

>Why do retards do retarded things
In her mind everything makes sense and fits perfectly.

wow so traditional

It's not 100 percent effective.

Plus, when I was degenerate I had some primal-ass rutting sex with some girl on birth control. Came so deep in that girl so many times I'm amazed she didn't get knocked up.

No doubt her facebook and twitter is filled with HuffPo memes about "I did things on my own timeline but that's okay" or some bullshit.

i guess you live in the countryside because if you would have tried tinder or else in the city you would know better

is this thread real or is this just fake? i think it's also mind-boggling how people here believe women have an advantage. i would never want to whore myself out like that. how could you be jealous of these women?

This, at least it's not Jamal's. But you'd still be a cuck, so don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

I dunno about that. I visit Montana frequently and those hoes are even thirstier than my San Diego neighbors. But of course I live in the burbs.
Dumping dating apps was the key to finding someone decent. Use your friend-of-a-friend circles. It works.

>It's not 100 percent effective.
It pretty much is unless you’re too retarded to use it correctly. My gf has an alarm on her phone that goes off every day and she adjusts it with daylight savings time changes. I’ve only seen her forget her pills at home once and we drove back to get them. Once she was late an hour and we used condoms for the whole month

look up what the term “Jody” is to the military

Yeah. Nothing better than chewed up, raw nipples that turn black from breastfeeding. Not even your kid but her body is already used up.

I hope her dream comes true.

society is so fucked honestly this is all the boomers/gen x fault for raising such horrible misled children

T. roastie

This is amazing

I just fucked a 53 y/o Sunday. 28. Pussy was alright. wasn't into butt stuff.

kek your anthem is prety dope
beatport.com/track/autograph-dirty-acapella/694289

Holy shit I'm bi-racial. Germany is TURBO fucked.

it is the duty of every european to oppose america and its degeneracy

>tfw when you only make 23k a year but you are 6'5" at least you're not "too nice" but fuck your bantz are sick so no go

i'm 90% sure this vid is fake. the bitch is an english actress, she did that recent british tv series with the bitch from the x files as a protagonist

If only you knew how bad it really is out there.
You mountainniggers are still comfy, it's a living nightmare here

>t. has never used Tinder
I see this kind of shit all the time and I live in Oklahoma City of all fucking places

Las creaturas...

thanks lads...
it was a good 3 day run before being shut down. at least I fucked 1 Thot

>21
>looks 30+