Buyfag thread

read the guide buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whS6hs33JJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1/3,5

I wasn't expecting her to be that big.

These greasy-looking bitches have got to be dust magnets.

Its close to be a qtπ

How do you guys feel about owning/displaying multiple recolors of the same figure?

I just ordered an alternate color ver. of one of my waifu's scales, but I'm not sure if I should really display them side-by-side really.

Looks fine if its a character you really like, consider it a micro shrine

Has a figure ever done semi-transparent plastic well? Better than it would have been if it were opaque?

Koto Swimsuit Tamamo's wet shirt looks it's made of cum like this fujofig's cape, and no one ever seems happy with transparent hair.

I like the transparency of Tony's slutterflies and Beelzebub/Lucifer from the 7 sins

Tamamo really is a crying shame but they've at least gotten better with the hair. I don't know that I've seen any that look better due to the transparency but a few of late look about as good as they would without.

The square lights being reflected make her look low polygon.

looks like a polished wood sculpture

Personally, I don't like it. If my waifu happened to get a figure and a recolor, I'd probably want to own both, but I wouldn't want to display them within sight of one another.

>tfw when you're autistic enough to buy two of the same fig but too autistic to display them together
fuck

>dat face

Is funnyknights a trustable company to buy from

How are these FunnyKnights?

I really like her, is she from Kancolle, or that Chinese mobage?

Is the game any good?, I'm about to recieve this scale, however now I kinda think that the original ver might look better.

>managed to cancel an Ami order without getting banned
Spent the entire day worried as fuck.
Time to stop ordering Nendoroids.

From Touhou.

Touken Ranbu don't you see the fucking sword?

I really like that

I'm a fan of the manga, but don't know if I like how this figure looks. Somethin' about it is just... off.

Me too, I still love the pose though.

This figure looks awful.

Looks pretty bad, feels pretty bad when they release more after you already have one. Usually one color is definitively or at least preferentially better than the others though so that helps.

nice.

It's pretty meh.

I wonder how much Sup Forums related stuff I'll be able to grab on Prime Day Amazon JP.

I've cancelled like 4 orders and have only been using them for less than a year. Probably spent $1000 so far.

>"Finish" Bingo chart
>Barely half has any chance of actually seeing PVC, the rest is filler I'm mildly interested that won't even get garage kits
>Also my shit taste is on full display
The chart is full but I feel so empty.

With the new Alisa figure and with me finding Sakuya for cheap in AmiAmi, my God Eater shrine is very much nearly complete. I just really wish both bunnies hadn't come out in the same month, the shipping box was the size of a fucking fridge.

Ignore the booze, I have to keep it my room because my fucking roommate will drink it if I don't.

that... is a lot of Alisas. Guess I should finish RB2.

This is a really cool idea, shame it's shopped.

I kinda want to buy some 1/8 size window frames and put pictures of anime scenery behind them.

I tried. I swear.

So the "Fuck Griffon" line is officially off now?

That's doki doki as fuck user.

I reeaaally want that sexy bikini Alisa scale so badly but the aftermarket prices on it are pretty rape now.

Alphamax did a great job on her.

Not on my chart it ain't.

15k isn't really a "rape price" for a A-/B scale.

So what's the verdict on this?

The booty looks great at least.

No idea if it matters, but I've been with them for longer and spend more, so I guess that's good news.
Were those 4 orders with multiple things or 4 items?

my dick tells me yes

The face looks stupid, but it's faithful to the artwork. So whatever.

I'm happy with the black version.

Haven't played the game, either.

Lower legs too short

I don't care for the face and I wish another user hadn't pointed the legs out but everything else is pretty nice.

I like this trend of slutty idols fondling microphone stands.

Pretty good for its price.

youtube.com/watch?v=whS6hs33JJE

I was asking that because I saw the OP and y thought she looks cuter as blond, I like her voice too.

Melded plastic boobs ruins lewd figs.

Unrelated to amazon jp but I've seen all these and more go on sale in the last month on Amazon:

Ninja Scroll
Dragon Ball Z: Trunks/Bardock
Steins Gate (complete)
Spice & Wolf (complete)
My Hero Academia (season 1)
Deadman Wonderland (complete)
My Neighbor Totoro
Howl's Moving Castle
One Punch Man (limited)
and Space Jam (20th anniversary)

Wouldn't be surprised if they pop up again during the us prime day.

$4 frame. How did I do?

My very first order with amiami I canceled before I even knew about their infamous banning policy.

The mouth needs the little dips but the face looks good otherwise.

Is this a semen demon miku

A lighted screen in the back could get close to that effect.

I've been using them for like 4 years, every cancelled order (aka nendos that I don't want anymore) I get an email threatening to ban me. Still haven't been banned yet.

They ruin everything. They're almost as bad as a poor face or hair.

is that black the frame? its wide as fuck

Anyone have knowledge concerning repair of small details on figures? One of the stars broke off on this figure, connected to the scarf via a small hole and very short peg. Any feasible way to repair this well?

It hurts to live.

It's a cardinal sin.

Is that a bootleg? Hard to tell them apart from original UC stuff most of the time.

The big issue with this isn't actually the legs or the face. It's the elongated and ultra thin torso. Looking at the torso from almost every angle shows that it looks stretched out and way too thin. The head size is fine, the ass is fine, but everything from shoulders to hips is fucked up.

I need some tips guys

Is really worth pay for the express shipping (2 to 4 days) or is not really necessary?
The item I buy is over 150€

Checking my order history I've spent 255k and I have left 6 unpaid orders so far.

Glue or a pin are probably your best bet. Pictures of the actual damage?

If I had these I'd put them back to back in a triangle formation on a round plinth, then put a motor underneath so they'd revolve.

Japanese steel can't cut Walmart tarp. America wins.

Use a toothpick/needle to apply a small amount of superglue and then put the star back in place.

Here's the scarf.

Yeah, that's a really easy glue repair. Just remember to use far, FAR less than you might think you need.

Yeah. I couldn't find any cheap frames that were 10.75 x 9.5 inch. Took a 13x10 and added shit to fill space.

This is the star. The orange stuff is plasticine which I'm using as a short-term measure so ignore it.

I was considering that, but worried I might apply too much, have it seep out of the hole and create a small glue layer around it.

UC is bad, but not THAT bad. Reika actually came out pretty well in fact.

Does it fit in small packet?

Put a liiiiiitle bit of it on the tip of a toothpick and then apply it.

Muramasa's ahoge had broken the same way, I managed to fix it with superglue and you can't even noticed it's broken.

>I might apply too much, have it seep out of the hole and create a small glue layer around it.
That's a possibility but one you're basically just going to have to deal with. About the best you can do is use a really fine applicator, like needle fine, and try hard.

Alright. Any particular sort of superglue/glue I should use, or just any bog standard one I have?

I suggest using a needle then. And then if you see any glue seep out, scrape it off before it completely dries out.

Or have your pet spider stick it back for you.

I use one that dries in 15 seconds and has a really slim applicator, I don't remember the brand, I think it's just FAST Krazy Glue.

it's important to use a gel-like superglue which allows to make corrections in case you put the parts wrong, also it will saty in it's place, don't forget to cover the other areas with a bit of plastic wrap just in case

H-How did you guess I was from upside-down land?

Question guys, does anyone know (or have) an script to open MyFigureCollection gallery pics in full resolution in a new tab? Its a hassle clicking on them everytime you want to see a pic in full resolution.
(click in the image in the gallery>click in the image>open the image in fullres). Thanks.

Write it yourself, it's quite easy.

I haven't had any luck selling mine.

I'm trying to find Propose by Hannama but I'm having trouble finding it on the proxy sites. I saw it at AnimeExpo but wasn't gonna buy it overpriced. Any help would be great.

Can you give me tips where to start or something? [blog here] i'm studying programming in the college but atm i'm focusing in c++, i thought it could be better ask for someone (if they have an script) first before start doing anything.
Thanks user.

Not sure if there's such thing in Australia but I'll see.

Alright, thanks for the advice.

Also, I meant I used Blu-Tack as the stopgap measure and not plasticine. English is failing me of late.

I want her really really bad

Same, I hope she doesn't get delayed again.

Everyone has a pet spider, no matter the country.

Got my bases signed last week by their character designer.

Pur a drop of that glue in a piece of paper and dip a needle in it, use the needle to apply the glue on the star and the apply pressure.